Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LMAO...
dre straight killed it
Old 02-24-11, 07:38 PM
entryspeed
Lead Lap

wow im going to have to put a subsciption on this one. I say get both cars back running and battle it out. J/K peace and love, peace and love everyone
Old 02-25-11, 04:36 AM
Punky
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Now this is the type of Club lexus forum I enjoy!
Old 02-25-11, 05:22 AM
RawkusX187
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by drewgo
lmao that's a good!
Old 02-25-11, 05:25 AM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Punky
Now this is the type of Club lexus forum I enjoy!
Wow,^^^^ You are still alive.

Glad to see you still pop in once in a while.
Old 02-25-11, 05:17 PM
Punky
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by blk&blu*j
Wow,^^^^ You are still alive.

Glad to see you still pop in once in a while.
Haha! I should be around a little more now, most my school classes are finished.
Old 02-25-11, 05:19 PM
Punky
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by entryspeed
wow im going to have to put a subsciption on this one. I say get both cars back running and battle it out. J/K peace and love, peace and love everyone
Rogers kids will be finished with college by the time Rudy gets his car running again!
Just cause I'm in that type of mood
Old 02-27-11, 02:20 PM
relic
Rookie

Originally Posted by Punky
Rogers kids will be finished with college by the time Rudy gets his car running again!
Just cause I'm in that type of mood
I am feeling moody too. Too bad my TURBO cost more than your whole car.
Old 02-27-11, 02:26 PM
n!k0y@
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by relic
yeah, you prob rite, but even if your turbo cost you a fortune dude your car is still a damn junk and waiting for a damn mickey mouse mechanic to fix it so truthfully punkys car has more value than your junk.

BYE IM BUSY!!
Old 02-27-11, 02:29 PM
relic
Rookie

Cool

TOUCHE

ON GUARD

So Mr Relic, would this be you or your "wicked" VI brother doing the Typing my reason for asking is that all the spelling seems to be correct, except for (BLACJK) so either you found your HS Diploma and a Dictionary or Mr, Black (proper spelling) Chrome Jerome is Doing a Dinh with multiple User names, either way I suggest you change your Password.

Back to the topic at hand and to set the record straight, 206 total miles from the build were on my car when I shredded the timing belt and subsequently (look it up in Websters) had a mishap of 12 exhaust valves making light contact with the pistons, case closed!

I personally believe that you had 6 mos of brake in mileage at the massive boost level of 8psi and when you finally did turn up the boost after all that brake in and driving to PBIR calling out all the CL boys on the drive you blew a head gasket racing an auto 470 whp car.

So where is your Albino beast after 4 + months, and I do believe you also had some bent valves at 0 rpms so while your car is still sitting waiting on your surgeons to operate,
My beast is already fixed and running, your car still sits Basically on a tow truck waiting for repair.
Let me know when you get tired of those cylinder walls rusting and want to put your Biatch back together in less than 2 weeks and I'll see if I can fit you in.

YOUR UP!!!!!!!!!!
Like Punky said- yeah, my car is down for a while. But anytime, anywhere you want it you can get it. We'll run title for title ooops! I forgot- you don't own that car so therefore you would not have a title. The car that you do have a title for is too old for me-sorry.
Old 02-27-11, 02:56 PM
relic
Rookie

Angry

Originally Posted by n!k0y@
yeah, you prob rite, but even if your turbo cost you a fortune dude your car is still a damn junk and waiting for a damn mickey mouse mechanic to fix it so truthfully punkys car has more value than your junk.

BYE IM BUSY!!
ok corn man your car is not worth talking about go pick your corn before, i call immigration or border patrol with your cheap single stage paint.
Old 02-27-11, 06:05 PM
Punky
Lead Lap

LMFAO good one! Too bad it was only boosting at 8 lbs!
Old 02-27-11, 06:35 PM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

Like Punky said- yeah, my car is down for a while. But anytime, anywhere you want it you can get it. We'll run title for title ooops! I forgot- you don't own that car so therefore you would not have a title. The car that you do have a title for is too old for me-sorry.
Rudy, You should know that you should check your facts before you *** U ME as any time you'd like I will be happy to show you what a Clean titled Car looks like with Me and My babys name on it so As you VI excuses have to say!!!!! SUCK IT
Just to set the record straight regarding a title race I have no desire to own a glorified 1jz 5 spd SC300. Remember I already have a 1j in a supra that has seem more time in boost than yours has seen at the mechanics shop and we all know how LOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG thats been.

Good luck on your 3rd Cometic headgasket coming to a SC300 near you.
Old 02-27-11, 07:26 PM
relic
Rookie

Rudy, You should know that you should check your facts before you *** U ME as any time you'd like I will be happy to show you what a Clean titled Car looks like with Me and My babys name on it so As you VI excuses have to say!!!!! SUCK IT
Just to set the record straight regarding a title race I have no desire to own a glorified 1jz 5 spd SC300. Remember I already have a 1j in a supra that has seem more time in boost than yours has seen at the mechanics shop and we all know how LOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG thats been.

Good luck on your 3rd Cometic headgasket coming to a SC300 near you.
1. I have a 2J. 2. Your paint is just just like Roberts. 3. You never give me a time and place *****. Get your ice pack and plugs ready mount up cowboy. You guys ever hear of Slicks Customs? OOh thats right Roger you live around the corner from Maaco ask your buddy John for the address since your alway bring Wicked into play. Hope you found out your mistakes while your engines down. Next time it breaks me and my mechanics will tell you what you are doing wrong. at least I knew why I lifted my head gasket. Good luck.
Old 02-27-11, 08:21 PM
BAD954BOI
Lexus Champion

Cat fight!!!!!

Quick Reply: black cobra or garden snake?