Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Titan Motorsports Dyno Day... 7-31-10

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-10, 08:37 AM
alphatune
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Titan Motorsports Dyno Day... 7-31-10

* Induction Performance will be giving away a Precision 46mm wastegate to the highest hp four cylinder

* F&H Performance will be giving away an Innovate wideband to add to the highest hp car of the day

Originally Posted by 2jzmk3
Going to throw a smallish get together at the new shop. Not really a supra meet, just a meet overall, any and everyone is invited.

3 Dyno pulls will be $65 for 2WD and $85 for AWD

Alpha will be there for anyone who wants there car tuned. We are offering free dyno time for whoever want their car tuned that day. All you will be paying for is the Tune up. So thats your chance to save a couple hundred bucks.

Alpha does just about anything as far as EMS and piggy backs go, just have to let him or I know.

10 cars maximum will be able to dyno, and only 3 spots for tuning.

Highest HP car of the day will win a $30 Gift certificate at Titan as well a small grab bag consisting of shirts, stickers, hat, etc..

We have enough room for over 100 cars, so bring whoever you want.

Shop will be open, so we'll have gas, plugs, and whatever else you may need.

Standard rules apply, no burn outs of any kind, no reckless driving (kids will be there). pretty much just dont be a douche bag. lol...

Where: Titan Motorsports

When: Saturday July 31st

What time: 12shared_pm - 5pm

Email me if you have any questions

Sean@Titanmotorsports.com

Big thanks to Victor from F&H Performance, and Alpha from Induction Performance for taking the time to help put this together.

as a bonus....

**I in the process of setting up a cruise to CFRC, if you guys are down for some go karting afterwards**

Rules and Requirements

Old 07-02-10, 09:29 AM
IndecentSC
Lexus Test Driver

kind of a bad day i think. they have the Remix show down in South florida on the 31st.
Old 07-02-10, 09:52 AM
alphatune
Rookie

Originally Posted by IndecentSC
kind of a bad day i think. they have the Remix show down in South florida on the 31st.
Almost every weekend there's something going on in Florida. This is the same weekend of the Shootout in Puerto Rico that I wanted togo to as well No big deal. This is meant to be a fun meet with something afterwards. Not a big shop promotion or anything. Ed/LexForLife already told me he's scared to come because I would bust his *** go-karting