Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

This SC that started it all in South Florida!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-10, 09:43 PM
97SCBOY
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The original and cleanest with AC kit/ & Swiss 20x11 Rear 19x9 Front's, then upgraded to 20's on the front... It was a shame to not see that car boosted before being sold! Conroy alway's get his hand on nice car's!!! Alway's liked the gold 240SX tho it's hard to get a picture of that car...
Old 01-25-10, 09:50 PM
97SCBOY
Lexus Test Driver

if im not mistaken this car been in 4 different hand's after conroy... Right now that car is 2-tone Royal blue hood,roof, trunk, and the rest of the car down is still silver... It's on staggard Asanti's and after market headlight's. Last time i saw and heard bout it dude wanted to do supra tt swap, but not sure if he done it yet...
Old 01-25-10, 11:32 PM
crispeed
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by IndecentSC
also here is some encouragement for some of you gentlemen.. these specs are for Mr. //LRD :"and for the record it was a auto matic tranny....440 injectors with an additional injector set up.....at the track it ran the 10 beaking up on the top end...thats why the low mph......that was on race gas and nitrous....."

I remember when that car use to run at Moroso way back!
I ran next to it a couple of times.
Those were the good old days.
Originally Posted by Anthony85
I thought it was guys like Clive and Raymond who were the original boosted SC's around?????
I thought so also.
Comparing Conroy's SC built time to Clive's is like comparing the 21st to the 20th century!
Clive, Raymond, Andy,Sherman, Jeff just to name a few are the SC innovators.

Last edited by crispeed; 01-26-10 at 08:56 PM.
Old 01-26-10, 12:33 AM
jrm7885
Pole Position

If was two tone like you said, there was one fitting that description for sale in s.fl in autotrader months ago.
Old 01-26-10, 01:42 AM
BoostenSC4
Driver

Originally Posted by 97SCBOY
The original and cleanest with AC kit/ & Swiss 20x11 Rear 19x9 Front's, then upgraded to 20's on the front... It was a shame to not see that car boosted before being sold! Conroy alway's get his hand on nice car's!!! Alway's liked the gold 240SX tho it's hard to get a picture of that car...
Here ya go, a good pic is hard to find! My favorite S14 of all time, KA-T than RB25 Neo..

Yeah Conroys SC was one of the cleanest SCs to hit the streets PERIOD, but the Gold 240sx was a masterpiece, and it moved to especially when it had the KA-T. Those were the good old days for real!
Old 01-26-10, 05:14 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Anthony85
I thought it was guys like Clive and Raymond who were the original boosted SC's around?????
Sherman was one of the first to do a full swap .Clive and Raymond are na-t builds . Never the less all of these SC were and still are inspiring .Clive's car with all that chrome still looks unbelievably wicked .
Old 01-26-10, 09:05 AM
One_jZ_SC3
Lexus Champion

Well if you guys want to vomit and faint I have footage of what Conroy's SC looks like now!! I had a opportunity to buy the car from Curtis before the madness began but he sold it 2 days before I got the cash....Its a dam shame, I would not have treated the SC like this::::

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIx3E...response_watch
Old 01-26-10, 09:36 AM
YeA 2jZ
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by One_jZ_SC3
Well if you guys want to vomit and faint I have footage of what Conroy's SC looks like now!! I had a opportunity to buy the car from Curtis before the madness began but he sold it 2 days before I got the cash....Its a dam shame, I would not have treated the SC like this::::

damn thats what happend to the car I saw it for sale on ebay the guy wanted like 20k plus wow was such a nice ride
Old 01-26-10, 09:42 AM
03SPDESIGN
Lexus Test Driver

also here is some encouragement for some of you gentlemen.. these specs are for Mr. //LRD :"and for the record it was a auto matic tranny....440 injectors with an additional injector set up.....at the track it ran the 10 beaking up on the top end...thats why the low mph......that was on race gas and nitrous....."

Tony, your the man dude! I've been trying too find a pic of Andy's car for a long time........It was a BEAST! I thought he was crazy.
Old 01-26-10, 11:00 AM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

Received 63 Likes on 61 Posts

Remember seeing this on autotrader or ebay.. can't remember.. I agree not a way to treat a perfect looking SC..
Old 01-26-10, 12:56 PM
BLKDOUT430
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I got a Sick picture of this car too ill post later

@BoostenSC4 you gonna make the meet
Old 01-26-10, 01:01 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 03SPDESIGN
Tony, your the man dude! I've been trying too find a pic of Andy's car for a long time........It was a BEAST! I thought he was crazy.
George how do you know Andy ?? I still talk about this car. It's the wickedest SC to ever come out of south Florida. My buddy Willie just sold it to a friend of his. He already blew the motor after a week of owning it . It'll be back on the road again .
Old 01-26-10, 01:33 PM
98$c300
Lexus Champion

wow i remember this back in like 97,Toyo Moto cars.was it a NA-T?
Old 01-26-10, 02:01 PM
98$c300
Lexus Champion

why would somebody do that,BLUE??why blue?the money spent on the paint job,maybe it could of been NA-T.
Old 01-26-10, 02:05 PM
98$c300
Lexus Champion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEJfU...eature=related

thats what i want me SC to be when it grows up.lol
mopping up V8's.

Last edited by 98$c300; 01-27-10 at 02:03 PM.

Quick Reply: This SC that started it all in South Florida!!!!!