Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Asanti Wheels Stolen GS350

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-09, 04:02 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Sorry it happened ..I'm in the wheel business if i see or hear anything.I'll be sure to let you know..
Old 06-08-09, 05:27 PM
IAMJAVEDG
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by //LRD
Sorry it happened ..I'm in the wheel business if i see or hear anything.I'll be sure to let you know..
same here, I see wheels going around usually from shop's all the time.. but if I happen to come across these anywhere I will let you know for sure, thats scary how they cut up the key spot behind the handle...

not cool at all!
Old 06-08-09, 06:25 PM
Yaad_style
Lead Lap

Sorry to hear that man... My wife said that they said in on the news last night that they are thieves taking wheels from high end cars now.. Lex, BMW, Mercedes and Audi..
Old 06-08-09, 06:36 PM
sinister2c
Racer

Received 177 Likes on 139 Posts

thats a useless gated neighborhood...plus these thieves probably already know how to get into these neighborhoods without passing the the guard.

since all these cars are slim jim proof...the next thing is a drill and metal shears.

those wheels only fit on lexus/toyota cars...the hub bore is perfect for them and they use the smallest hub out of all the 5x114 wheels.
Old 06-08-09, 08:21 PM
94_soarer
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im highly upset!!!! I just saw this thread and man o man i swear on everything i love, if i was to come out and see my sc on blocks i would kill someone...
ima go move my moms van out the garage(kia sedona)...LOL and make room for my sc cuz ill be DAMNED!!!
Old 06-08-09, 08:40 PM
97SCBOY
Lexus Test Driver

Sorry to here bro! Yo im in the wheel buisness too... I'll keep a look out if i see anything... Trust me that will have me freakin hot too... Keep in mind gorilla lock 's and after market alarm for nxt time... U might catch them in act... ******in thieves can't buy there own ******... That's grimmey what the did to the door...
Old 06-08-09, 09:32 PM
LIMS407
Pole Position

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

wtfffff!!! just talked this dude on here not to long ago since we are rockin the same white 350 on white asanti..south florida is out of control..and what they did to the door, really really gets me angry btw check the craiglist...
Old 06-08-09, 09:57 PM
sinister2c
Racer

Received 177 Likes on 139 Posts

thats how they opened the door...the cut it open to get to the lock and it also rolled all the windows down.

The car had five gorillas per wheel...but too bad they found the key inside the car. that explains the gaping hole.

these thieves in s. fl have been stealing wheels and cars for years. they just do it in front of houses now. back in the honda days they just took the whole car...it was easier.

I was waking up to my clifford going off on my accord at least once a month back when we lived down on flagler and 57ave. thought moving to miramar would have solved that...it didnt.
Old 06-08-09, 10:07 PM
vuiskool
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by sinister2c
thats how they opened the door...the cut it open to get to the lock and it also rolled all the windows down.

The car had five gorillas per wheel...but too bad they found the key inside the car. that explains the gaping hole.

these thieves in s. fl have been stealing wheels and cars for years. they just do it in front of houses now. back in the honda days they just took the whole car...it was easier.

I was waking up to my clifford going off on my accord at least once a month back when we lived down on flagler and 57ave. thought moving to miramar would have solved that...it didnt.
I'll be looking out for those rims too, I loved his GS the way it was
Old 06-08-09, 11:06 PM
SH212
Dances with goats

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yeah guys keep a look out on craigslist... im sure those dumbasses are going to try and post it for sale..
Old 06-09-09, 06:33 AM
eyecon7
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Did you post on other forums... You should if you didnt..... Stupid thieves
Old 06-09-09, 09:44 AM
One_jZ_SC3
Lexus Champion

Mann....All I can say is wow

Im use to seeing this with Hondas/Acuras not higher end cars but I'll keep a eye out as well
Old 06-09-09, 10:29 AM
japspec
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
Yo, that sucks! Sorry to hear that, you should have came out and caught their azzes in the act and have your machine ready to light them up!!

Damn, I'm also in West Miramar too, what community did it happen in?
Been there before, I dont dont hesitate to shoot and I dont care if babylon on here see this. If they bold enought to steal then I hope they ready to dodge bullets because thats all they will see.
Old 06-09-09, 10:49 AM
98$c300
Lexus Champion

ya i checked craigslist yesterday and today.hopefully they dont paint them before they post them.cuz they are dumb,but at the same time smart.
Old 06-09-09, 11:40 AM
Undispu7ed
Driver School Candidate

Lol I live in the same neighborhood and my lip kit got jacked off my 2008 red Si months ago. **** my other 2 neighbors like 5 houses down got their **** left on bricks too.

Quick Reply: Asanti Wheels Stolen GS350