Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-08, 09:38 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

^^^ Thank you guy's I'm not promoting street racing!!! It's in our blood and that why we build horse power some of us actually use it.You just have to use common seance and think of your surroundings.

Last edited by //LRD; 10-06-08 at 09:09 AM.
Old 10-06-08, 12:19 PM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

^^^^ man your aways having fun with these baller cars. I pick on 4 bangers all day.
Old 10-06-08, 02:20 PM
JonSC4
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I never get challenged. Stock ftl
Old 10-06-08, 02:28 PM
YeA 2jZ
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by //LRD
^^^ Thank you guy's I'm not promoting street racing!!! It's in our blood and that why we build horse power some of us actually use it.You just have to use common seance and think of your surroundings.
x2 very well put
Old 10-06-08, 07:26 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by DINH300
^^^^ man your aways having fun with these baller cars. I pick on 4 bangers all day.
Not true.Couple of Saturday's ago really early in the morning I was on my way to work.When out of no where a blue 99-00 Civic Si with red 15 inch wheels.Got right on a$$ as to say get out the way.Then proceeded to blow by.So I just sat there, thinking this is way to early for this.Nah!! So I went after the Civic.But to my surprise.I could catch it so easy.Any how heard threw the grapevine that it has a type R motor.That little sh_t was fast. I finally had enough and went wot, well that's all she wrote.

Originally Posted by JonSC4
I never get challenged. Stock ftl
Don't worry wait til you lower it .Then the challenges will come.To quote a famous movie build it and they will come.
Old 10-06-08, 07:42 PM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by //LRD
Not true.Couple of Saturday's ago really early in the morning I was on my way to work.When out of no where a blue 99-00 Civic Si with red 15 inch wheels.Got right on a$$ as to say get out the way.Then proceeded to blow by.So I just sat there, thinking this is way to early for this.Nah!! So I went after the Civic.But to my surprise.I could catch it so easy.Any how heard threw the grapevine that it has a type R motor.That little sh_t was fast. I finally had enough and went wot, well that's all she wrote.

Don't worry wait til you lower it .Then the challenges will come.To quote a famous movie build it and they will come.
My car is built but no one really picks on me.
Old 10-06-08, 07:47 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

^^^ That's because you need some rims.LOL
Old 10-06-08, 08:19 PM
Dew23
Lexus Champion

No one ever picks on me i just cruise when i do drive the car.
Old 10-06-08, 08:57 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

^^^^ How often do you drive that bad boy?????
Old 10-07-08, 08:54 AM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

^^^^ never only to JM meets and to mickeys shop.
Old 10-07-08, 07:04 PM
One_jZ_SC3
Lexus Champion

My recent contributions goes as follows:

1. Raped a stock Srt-4 by 4 cars and jus slowed down after!

2. Was half car behind a stock Evo 10 on I-75 until I reached speed cut
on the 1jz

3. Got my A$$ handed to me by a Z06 tonight while coming home on Flamingo and 595...

Even before I was boosted, I got tried all the time time G35's, Z's, and even beamers and I just had wheels and a drop....now im waiting but now it seems like I hardly get the BS from other cars
Old 10-07-08, 08:58 PM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

Sooooooooo. Today I went to the gas station near the Jereys right around the corner from my. I run into this White SC300 that I've been talking about I went over to check out the driver. I looked over at the pump and my jaw drops damn!!! this girls got it going on. She is a half white half japanese brunette and drives a 97 SC300 white with some Gold HP wheels. wow this girl is hottttttt!!! nice and tight with an a$$ (I hope she doesn't read this) I keep talking to her I find out she knows more about cars then you guys here on the forums. She's like Oooo I wanna put a 2JZ GTE with a single conversion to GT4088, fuel and blah blah blah blah blah. I kept starring at her and I was just amazed and So I got.

We need to get another meet going guys. how about it???
Old 10-08-08, 03:18 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Sooooooooo. Today I went to the gas station near the Jereys right around the corner from my. I run into this White SC300 that I've been talking about I went over to check out the driver. I looked over at the pump and my jaw drops damn!!! this girls got it going on. She is a half white half japanese brunette and drives a 97 SC300 white with some Gold HP wheels. wow this girl is hottttttt!!! nice and tight with an a$$ (I hope she doesn't read this) I keep talking to her I find out she knows more about cars then you guys here on the forums. She's like Oooo I wanna put a 2JZ GTE with a single conversion to GT4088, fuel and blah blah blah blah blah. I kept starring at her and I was just amazed and So I got.

We need to get another meet going guys. how about it???
and you didnt get the digits bro

din you are slipping homie . you used to be king pimp bro waz up , you should have let her give you a blow off valve test or job or something
Old 10-08-08, 03:21 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by sc3VVTI
My recent contributions goes as follows:

1. Raped a stock Srt-4 by 4 cars and jus slowed down after!

2. Was half car behind a stock Evo 10 on I-75 until I reached speed cut
on the 1jz

3. Got my A$$ handed to me by a Z06 tonight while coming home on Flamingo and 595...

Even before I was boosted, I got tried all the time time G35's, Z's, and even beamers and I just had wheels and a drop....now im waiting but now it seems like I hardly get the BS from other cars
brotha man , please be careful out there now with new ticket rule in effect , i would not suggest for right now running anyone period that you dont know .. with the law just released police are over eager to catch some of us to prove its working and a revenue generating machine for florida.. one of my fhp friends told me the directive is to write as many of those 1k tkts as possible
Old 10-08-08, 08:10 AM
Dew23
Lexus Champion

^^^^ never only to JM meets and to mickeys shop.
Your never out when i take her out i75 at about 3:30 or 4 in the morn

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa