Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Big Meet Weekend Jan 19th (IS-F Meet) W.Palm Beach (FINAL PLAN POSTED for Fri/Sat)!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-08, 06:43 PM
LexFather

I am sure most here are aware of the IS-F drive at W. Palm Beach Jan 19th. My freaking bags are packed. I'm recruiting girls already
Okay gang here is the FINAL plan. It is not perfect but I think we can make the most of it.
1. Friday night

Thread here:
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=325665

Edited. We will meet at the gas station next to Moroso Motorsports park http://www.morosomotorsportspark.com/
at 7pm and leave and drive through the gates together at 7:30 sharp. This allows people to fill up who needs it and for us to have a nice Lexus caravan inside.

Once inside, we will PARK first in an area for all our cars to be together. From there you can run your car ALL YOU WANT until 1am!!!!

If you come after 7:30, look for the Lexus vehicles parked together. Not sure how long we will stay, it depends on the crowd there, and wrecks etc. Probably for a good while once weather holds up.

Moroso is having Midnight Madness this night, gates are open from 6pm-1am. Lets get together and run for fun. Turbo'd, Supercharged, Nitros, NA, it doesn't matter, you don't even have to run your car if you don't want to. I was thinking we just make it a little Mini meet and heck throw some of the cars down the track for shiits and giggles? By the way you don't have to bring your Lexus, I'm gonna try to get my brother to either bring out his 8sec Mustang or the at least his 10sec Mustang.

Directions

From the South take I-95 (exit 79B) or FL Turnpike (exit 109) to PGA Blvd. Go west to SR 710 and turn right, go 8.2 miles.

From the North take I-95 (exit 87B) or FL Turnpike (exit 116) to Indiantown Rd (SR706) go west to SR710 turn left, go 3 miles.

From the Naples/Ft. Myers area take I-75 south to the Turnpike, take the Turnpike north to Exit 109 (PGA Blvd). Take PGA Blvd. West until it dead-ends (SR 710/Beeline Hwy), take a right and continue for 8 miles.

For yall with NAV

Moroso Motorsports Park
561.622.1400 or 561.626.2053 FAX
17047 Beeline Hwy.
Jupiter, FL 33478

2. Saturday
-I will get there around 7:15-7:30 am and park where I feel there is AMPLE space to be surrounded by TONS and TONS of Lexus. Its our meet spot and for photo opportunities. Please forgive me, I am have not been here before but if its like other tracks I have been too, it should not be a problem. PLEASE PARK TOGETHER and if possible BY CAR MODEL
-1IS
-2IS
-1GS
-2GS
-3GS
-1SC
-2SC
-RX/LX etc etc
I would like us to try our best to park NEXT to like car model instead of Lexus vehicles all over the parking lot.
-Lexus meet all day long, 8-5pm!!!! in the parking lot for those waiting to drive, finished driving, those not driving and those that want to show some love and share their cars!
Saturday PART II
-We will eat dinner at DAISY DUKES Saloon http://www.daisydukessaloon.com/

Directions here
http://www.google.com/maps?q=10060+P...i=map&ct=title

For those with NAV

10060 Pines Blvd
Hollywood, FL 33024
954-430-9930
at 7:00 pm for dinner. This allows time for the 5pm people to arrive and those that hung out all day to change/shower up. I will call for reservations for at least 20.
-For those that want to hang out, I am sure that will be figured out at the dinner table there

3. Sunday
-no plan, recuperate and log onto Clublexus to post pics and give a recap!!!

Mike

Last edited by LexFather; 01-15-08 at 08:28 PM.
Old 01-09-08, 05:25 AM
jruhi4
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1SICKLEX
Any reply yet? I'll try IS.net
Nothing yet from Justin Hood.

Don't worry, I'll post it up on both sites as soon as there's any updates...
Old 01-09-08, 06:18 AM
Smooth 1
Driver

I'm in. I'll be booking the hotel room and going down Friday. So if you wanna meet up and cruise down together would be great. If we get a few others in sounds like it would be alot of fun.
Wringo, are you coming??
Old 01-09-08, 06:21 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Moroso Meet List!

1.Bluelex
2.Lexis307
3.1SICKLEX
4.Andrewdees
5.Lexmex
6.pbbnxiltae
7.Wringo
8.Jdobin
9.miniround
10.johnee78
11.Fiko18
12.Smooth1
13.Lexforlife(And the SFL/SC Crew!

At this time I plan on driving up early Saturday morning from Orlando to hang out all day Saturday and possibly staying until Sunday morning? Nothing concrete yet!

Chime in and add your name to the list if you are showing at this meet? Let's make it a nice turnout!
Old 01-09-08, 11:14 AM
JUST IS
Pole Position

I'll guess I take a swing on by.
Old 01-09-08, 03:57 PM
jruhi4
Lead Lap

Veering a little off-topic, please read this thread. There's a possibility you may be affected:
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=328622
Old 01-09-08, 07:24 PM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by wringo
1.Bluelex
2.Lexis307
3.1SICKLEX
4.Andrewdees
5.Lexmex
6.pbbnxiltae
7.Wringo
8.Jdobin
9.miniround
10.johnee78
11.Fiko18
12.Smooth1
13.Lexforlife(And the SFL/SC Crew!
14.Alsilverbullet
15.94gsr-t
16.IndecentSC
17.Just IS

At this time I plan on driving up early Saturday morning from Orlando to hang out all day Saturday and possibly staying until Sunday morning? Nothing concrete yet!

Chime in and add your name to the list if you are showing at this meet? Let's make it a nice turnout!
Keep the list flowing!
Old 01-09-08, 11:28 PM
lexis307
Lexus Test Driver

Mike looks like a great plan!! I luvin it!

Me: I say Dave and buster, cards or a club is awesome for saturday.

MEMBERS PLEASE GIVE INPUT help mike and everyone out thats organizing this event for you!!!
Old 01-11-08, 07:49 AM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm down for whatever you guys want to do Sat.
Old 01-12-08, 04:43 PM
Lexus_girl
Pole Position

Got an 11am time slot.....I think....no email verification.
Old 01-13-08, 01:13 PM
jruhi4
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by JM Lexus
Got an 11am time slot.....I think....no email verification.
Shannon, you were never on the list that needed to reschedule from 11 AM. Thus, expect a confirmation e-mail for 11 AM. From your dealership, only Phil was on the "need to reschedule" list, and he had to cancel outright. I already gave his slot, at a different time, to a my.IS/Club Lexus member that couldn't get in originally.
Old 01-13-08, 02:12 PM
Lexus_girl
Pole Position

Yay...got the confirmation on Friday (forgot which email I used) LOL

"Thank you for your registering for the Lexus Performance Experience. We've prepared a driving event you won't forget. Get ready to test-drive exciting Lexus vehicles at Moroso Motorsports Park.
And don't forget your appetite as a light meal and refreshments will be served.
Your confirmation information is:
Date:January 19, 2008
Session time:11:00 AM

Please plan on arriving promptly at your scheduled session time in order to take advantage of all the planned activities. Remember to bring this confirmation letter with you to gain entrance to the event. Please note that you must be 21 years of age with a valid driver's license to drive. This event will take place rain or shine, so dress appropriately.
If you have further questions, or cannot attend the event for any reason, please let us know so that we can cancel your reservation by clicking here: .
We look forward to seeing you there!
Sincerely,

David Nordstrom
Marketing Vice President, Lexus Division
@2000 Lexus, A Division of Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. Lexus reminds you to wear seatbelts, secure children to rear seat, obey all speed laws and drive responsibly. No pets will be allowed at the event. You must be 21 years of age or older with a valid driver's license to drive
"
Old 01-13-08, 03:10 PM
Lexizm
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You know I'm in...

1. Bluelex
2. Lexis307
3. 1SICKLEX
4. Andrewdees
5. Lexmex
6. pbbnxiltae
7. Wringo
8. Jdobin
9. miniround
10. johnee78
11. Fiko18
12. Smooth1
13. Lexforlife(And the SFL/SC Crew!
14. Alsilverbullet
15. 94gsr-t
16. IndecentSC
17. Just IS
18. Lexizm
Old 01-13-08, 11:12 PM
FMAltezza
Driver School Candidate

hey wringo. I was wondering what time do you plan on driving down saturday and are you going down with a group? I'm from My.IS and it seems nobody is going down together. LEXIS307 told me to talk to you about it.

TIA Dan
Old 01-14-08, 04:30 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default Fri/Sat.?

Originally Posted by FMAltezza
hey wringo. I was wondering what time do you plan on driving down saturday and are you going down with a group? I'm from My.IS and it seems nobody is going down together. LEXIS307 told me to talk to you about it.

TIA Dan
At this time it appears as if my wife and I are traveling down on Friday instead of Saturday morning? I'm undecided at this time as to what time? I don't know of any caravan traveling on Friday either.

Quick Reply: Big Meet Weekend Jan 19th (IS-F Meet) W.Palm Beach (FINAL PLAN POSTED for Fri/Sat)!!