Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Big Meet Weekend Jan 19th (IS-F Meet) W.Palm Beach (FINAL PLAN POSTED for Fri/Sat)!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-07, 04:42 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

West Palm is right next door to me. I'm out in Loxahatchee. I'm down 100% for this. Ok so I thought it was at the dealership but i just reread and the event is at Moroso Sat. I just looked and Friday night is Midnight Madness at Moroso so the track is open from 6pm-1am. I had been talking to the guys about getting together for a fun night at the track running the cars, maybe we could get together friday night? I'm about 15min from Moroso and 20min from WPB so I'm good for the whole weekend.

I'm just pissed right now cuz I just chipped my front bumper and cracked it on the side about 25min ago.

Last edited by bluelex; 12-20-07 at 05:12 PM.
Old 12-20-07, 05:21 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Mike maybe we could coordinate with Moroso to have a special parking area for us and we do the meet at moroso Sat? probably gotta talk to lexus about it too. I'm not much of a talker, but maybe if Josh talks to them since he has experience talking and working out details with dealerships like he has in the past with JM Lexus we could do something nice at Moroso and turn it into a lexus event. Wouldn't that be cool..Cuz not too many people are gonna stay for Sunday and not too many people I think will want to do a Sat-night meet, we can leave saturday night to hang out or go for a cruise down City place and Clamtis park and have some drinks and enjoy that spot for a while.

Last edited by bluelex; 12-20-07 at 05:24 PM.
Old 12-20-07, 07:07 PM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default I'm down!

Originally Posted by bluelex
West Palm is right next door to me. I'm out in Loxahatchee. I'm down 100% for this. Ok so I thought it was at the dealership but i just reread and the event is at Moroso Sat. I just looked and Friday night is Midnight Madness at Moroso so the track is open from 6pm-1am. I had been talking to the guys about getting together for a fun night at the track running the cars, maybe we could get together friday night? I'm about 15min from Moroso and 20min from WPB so I'm good for the whole weekend.

I'm just pissed right now cuz I just chipped my front bumper and cracked it on the side about 25min ago.
Do I have to teach you how to drive all over again? Lol!

Set it up and I'm in!
Old 12-20-07, 07:17 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

mike

i am in bro long time no hear bro hope all is well

listen me the the sfl crew would be in.. no gs though car sold , new SC will make its deput then... stereo was just done tonight and custom mounting of guages
Old 12-20-07, 07:47 PM
LexFather

What up Florida O.Gs!! Any help or contacts are appreciated....

Okay so sounds like we'll do it all Saturday (Lexus related) if possible and those that want to party that night and stay can....

like me, lol
Old 12-21-07, 05:24 AM
lexusondubs
dubsonlexus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

soo where is the meet going to be held ?? at a dealership ??
Old 12-21-07, 07:59 AM
D.Jobin
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks like its gonna be at moroso...
Old 12-21-07, 10:09 AM
cpone
There can only be One

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 1SICKLEX
You acting like a real punk! How does your Sunday look??
LOL..
Hey I gotta get paid.

I won't even have my car down there.
Old 12-21-07, 02:17 PM
LexFather

Not sure where the meet will be held, time is ticking and its the holidays but we will work something out!!
Old 12-22-07, 04:57 PM
miniround
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

"What the F" sounds like an amazing idea. Copyright that before Lexus gets it haha!

and I'm so down for the meets and eats and underage drinking because my 20th is on the 21st of january, so some1 will have to buy me a drink. ill give u money, no homo. dont worry haha
Old 12-22-07, 10:26 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Friday night Jan 18th, lets head over to Moroso and run the cars? Its midnight madness, track is open till 1am. Who wants to hook up? You don't have to run your car if you don't want, you could hang out and watch the races but lets try to get some guys to come out and run for fun..
Old 12-23-07, 08:34 AM
johnee78
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs up

Adrian, car is on schedule so far..friday at moroso sounds like fun but Ill come as a spectator.I know my car does a 1/4 mile in 16 or 20 seconds...
Old 12-23-07, 11:24 AM
lexis307
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bluelex
Mike maybe we could coordinate with Moroso to have a special parking area for us and we do the meet at moroso Sat? probably gotta talk to lexus about it too. I'm not much of a talker, but maybe if Josh talks to them since he has experience talking and working out details with dealerships like he has in the past with JM Lexus we could do something nice at Moroso and turn it into a lexus event. Wouldn't that be cool..Cuz not too many people are gonna stay for Sunday and not too many people I think will want to do a Sat-night meet, we can leave saturday night to hang out or go for a cruise down City place and Clamtis park and have some drinks and enjoy that spot for a while.

I agree, alot of people will be in and out for this event, some will stay the whole time other will only stay for a short while(work, school, fam, etc)

Im on it with the special parking, should be easy to do ill let you know what I hear from them

this event is gonnnnnnna be sick

adizzle hit me up on the cell I goot get that molding to you, porb after xmas im here till the 3rd

also for anyone wondering as of now if they can still register, they cant the spots are all filled up, there was only i think 160 spots, shizzzle went real fast, who knows maybe lexus corp will now see that there is a high demand for these events and they have been losing the race with all the other manufactures who have been doing these evenst for years

Originally Posted by 1SICKLEX
An Orlando/Miami etc Caravans to this event would be great.

I figure even if you cannot DRIVE the IS-F, people might want to spectate or just attend a great big meet.

There are 160 slots, say 60 people don't have a Lex or dont drive, that is a 100 car meet easy.
!!
mike,

your 100% right, this should be a rather large lexus event, reguardless if your driving or not, lots of lexus guys SHOULD come watch and hang out, shizzle is already planned out, no reason not to come

whats also great is that if members want to run on fri night they can with bluelex, if they dont they can just come on saturday, win win for EVERYONE!

as far as the dealership stuff goes, im 99% sure that they will be some rep's from JM and WPB, ill keep you'll updated when the info comes to me..

im sure as the event date gets closer there will be threads up to caraven to the track, from orlando I'm sure it will be me and wringo and anyone else is more than welcome to come

Last edited by lexis307; 12-23-07 at 11:34 AM.
Old 12-24-07, 08:12 PM
LexFather

Outstanding!!

Okay, so this could be a great "Performance" weekend. I'm thinking if some of us could meet BEFORE heading to the track Friday night, for a nice Lexus caravan, that would be cool and have people looking!

We can figure out the time we will stay and do dinner before/after?

Saturday is the IS-F drive and I'll see if we can meet at Moroso.

Then maybe leave the track together and cruise some in W.Palm..

Then Sat night a closing dinner somewhere and for those staying, party time?
Old 12-24-07, 09:42 PM
ES3
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Any/All of that sounds good... still verifying my schedule... Are you staying in West Palm?

Quick Reply: Big Meet Weekend Jan 19th (IS-F Meet) W.Palm Beach (FINAL PLAN POSTED for Fri/Sat)!!