Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Best place for wheel alignment in Orlando?

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-06, 04:42 PM
XSTeknique
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Alright boys, the CL Test Monkey is back from his wheel alignment at Sears Auto Center in Oveido. And here's my feedback:

Customer service was great. I'm a stickler for being treated right. The employees seemed to enjoy their jobs and care about their customers. Cris Wells seemed to know his stuff and took his time with my car. Steering wheel shake is almost completely gone, car feels better and of course, straighter, on the road. As for things to look for, problem areas and overall work done, he gave me the most feedback concerning my car as of yet. Not to mention, the price I was charged was much less than what was quoted (always a good surprise). I suppose it was enough to trust someone that works on some well-known high horsepower cars in the area and other drift modified cars, now you can trust a fellow CL member's opinion. Sears Auto Center in Oveido and Cris Wells is . Thanks, Peter!
Old 08-02-06, 11:29 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by XSTeknique
Alright boys, the CL Test Monkey is back from his wheel alignment at Sears Auto Center in Oveido. And here's my feedback:

Customer service was great. I'm a stickler for being treated right. The employees seemed to enjoy their jobs and care about their customers. Cris Wells seemed to know his stuff and took his time with my car. Steering wheel shake is almost completely gone, car feels better and of course, straighter, on the road. As for things to look for, problem areas and overall work done, he gave me the most feedback concerning my car as of yet. Not to mention, the price I was charged was much less than what was quoted (always a good surprise). I suppose it was enough to trust someone that works on some well-known high horsepower cars in the area and other drift modified cars, now you can trust a fellow CL member's opinion. Sears Auto Center in Oveido and Cris Wells is . Thanks, Peter!
Thank's Tek! I'll give them a try next time around,when it's time for a rotation(dismount/remount staggered set up)!
Old 02-16-07, 08:37 AM
baadhabit
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

bumping an old thread.

im looking suggestions on alignment shops in orlando. my car needs an alignment bad.

i just called the Sears shop and that guy Chris doesnt work there any more. i guess i'll be over to OBT unless you guys have any other suggestions.
Old 02-16-07, 09:56 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default Nix and Black or Hi-Tech Collision!

Originally Posted by baadhabit
bumping an old thread.

im looking suggestions on alignment shops in orlando. my car needs an alignment bad.

i just called the Sears shop and that guy Chris doesnt work there any more. i guess i'll be over to OBT unless you guys have any other suggestions.

Ray, I would give either one of them a try! I use them both! Hi-Tech, has that new alignment machine that's suppose to be laser guided? Here's his # (407)294-2000.They are at the corner of Mercy Dr./Old Winter Garden Rd.! Let me know what you decided!
Old 02-20-07, 01:18 PM
baadhabit
Lexus Champion

Darrel Thanks for the suggestion. i took the car to Hi-Tech yesterday and they did a great job on the alignment
Old 02-21-07, 04:56 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default That's good to know!

Originally Posted by baadhabit
Darrel Thanks for the suggestion. i took the car to Hi-Tech yesterday and they did a great job on the alignment
Ray, that's good that you took my advice and gave Wally(Hi-Tech) a try! I'm glad you like the work! Josh, just recently had some body work done there as well.
Old 06-26-07, 07:17 AM
gsproject
Driver

I guess it is my turn to bump this thread..
I just installed new tire rods and ball joints and need alignment bad. I would love to go to HI-Tech but my tires would not make it that far. Any good places around the Maitland area within a 20 mile radius.
Old 08-21-13, 07:27 AM
lex79
Driver School Candidate

Ok I know this is an Old Thread that I'm reviving, but anyone in ORlando have any updated recommendations on the best place to get a wheel alignment?
Old 08-23-13, 03:22 PM
LexusIS954
Rookie

Same here. My RM springs should be settled by now so i can get an alignment and hopefully will have wheels in 2 weeks
Old 01-19-14, 10:46 AM
LIMS407
Pole Position

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

anyone on alignment place in Orlando??
Old 01-20-14, 08:03 AM
Sk8tehwake
Rookie

Hey guys,

Go to Enjuku Racing. they are in Clermont but worth the drive. They have an alignment rack made for low cars, and the guys know what they are doing. You dont have worry about them not knowing what to do with aftermarket arms, ect. They get the job done!