FS: OEM HID's with bulbs/ballasts for '97-01 ES300

Old 06-12-07, 10:50 AM
W. David
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: OEM HID's with bulbs/ballasts for '97-01 ES300

I've recently decided that I'm going to put my car back to stock, before eventually selling it, so I figured I would give you guys first crack at my most coveted of parts.

These things are still brand new to me, and have yet to be installed on the car. They include everything you need, and are in absolutely mint condition. I built the set in stages from parts aquired from a number of sources, and the top tab on one of them has been professionally repaired.

I'm looking to get exactly what I paid for out of them, which will equate to $600 shipped anywhere in North America (with tracking and insurance). This price is about as firm as it gets given the condition/rarity of these things. I'll also include the appropriate plugs that run from the stock harness into the back of the HID cap cover, which I picked up from a Lexus dealer about a week ago.

I can get some pics up if anyone needs them, but they look the same as any other 00-01 HID's.

PM me or reply with any questions.
Old 06-12-07, 02:51 PM
truongsta8
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i may be interested... please send me some pics ynd_peter@comcast.net thanks!
Old 06-12-07, 03:42 PM
W. David
Pole Position

Figured it would be easier to post the pics here, that way anyone else interested can see them as well.

Ballasts are and appear to have always been inside the water tight compartment on the bottom of the housing. They're in absolutely mint condition as well.

Wiring is all setup. All that's left to do is plug them in.....either directly to the stock wiring, or via a harness (up to you really).

I did the best I could to show the tab repair on the driver side housing. The integrity of the tab is equal, if not better to that off the passenger-side
Old 06-14-07, 11:08 AM
W. David
Pole Position

I know somebody out there wants them.......seriously, how often do these things come around? Shoot me a reasonable offer and I "might" think about it.
Old 06-14-07, 02:37 PM
W. David
Pole Position

Sale pending......
Old 06-14-07, 04:12 PM
vin 78
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bump for a great price, I would buy them but I already have them.
Old 06-14-07, 08:07 PM
Alexbenz
Advanced

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

were these on ebay? if so i got them, i just need to pay for it in a second.....
Old 06-15-07, 05:53 AM
W. David
Pole Position

SOLD

They were indeed on eBay.....I'm glad a fellow ClubLexus member was able to pick them up. As I mentioned in my e-mail last night, I'll do my best to get them out today. Thanks!
Old 06-15-07, 07:01 AM
Alexbenz
Advanced

Originally Posted by W. David
SOLD

They were indeed on eBay.....I'm glad a fellow ClubLexus member was able to pick them up. As I mentioned in my e-mail last night, I'll do my best to get them out today. Thanks!
just got it this morning...........Thanks bro!! can't wait to put these bad boys on.......now if you have 2000-20001 rear tails then you just made my day..............???
Old 06-15-07, 11:45 AM
W. David
Pole Position

I do have the tails, but I plan on leaving them on the car until I get rid of it....which will probably be August sometime. I can't live without them right now, they just look too nice.

Besides, I'm getting rid of my wheels tomorrow, so I'm gonna need something to make the car look somewhat attractive until I'm done with it.

Lights will be shipped out today; I'll e-mail you a tracking number.
Old 06-15-07, 02:10 PM
Alexbenz
Advanced

I do have the tails, but I plan on leaving them on the car until I get rid of it....which will probably be August sometime. I can't live without them right now, they just look too nice.

Besides, I'm getting rid of my wheels tomorrow, so I'm gonna need something to make the car look somewhat attractive until I'm done with it.

damn it.....if you change your mind let me know.....i'm looking around for them at the moment, it was way too expensive at the dealer.....

you have any sources i can get them from?
Old 06-17-07, 06:21 PM
Maxx941
Lexus Test Driver

Let me know if your parting anything else good
Old 06-22-07, 04:42 PM
Alexbenz
Advanced

hey david the lights havn't came in yet??? whats the eta on them? been a week so far...
Old 06-23-07, 11:41 AM
W. David
Pole Position

Hey man, I can't believe they aren't there already....according to Canada post they left Canada on the 16th, and it was supposed to be 3-5 business days. Perhaps they got hung up in US Customs? Either way, i just checked on USPS, and it seems they are now in Cali....

Label/Receipt Number: CE42 0897 319C A

Your item arrived at 7:22 AM on June 23, 2007 in PALOS VERDES PENINSULA, CA 90274. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.
Old 06-23-07, 07:37 PM
Alexbenz
Advanced

Hey man, I can't believe they aren't there already....according to Canada post they left Canada on the 16th, and it was supposed to be 3-5 business days. Perhaps they got hung up in US Customs? Either way, i just checked on USPS, and it seems they are now in Cali....

Label/Receipt Number: CE42 0897 319C A

Your item arrived at 7:22 AM on June 23, 2007 in PALOS VERDES PENINSULA, CA 90274. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

ok they came in but the post office was closed so i have to wait till next week to pick them up.....

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS: OEM HID's with bulbs/ballasts for '97-01 ES300