ES - 6th Gen (2013-2018) Discussion topics related to 2013+ ES models

What did you pay for your new 2017 ES?

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-17, 12:54 PM
Gekko
Lead Lap

Received 24 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by PhillyPhan
The problem with waiting is taking the chance the exact configuration is gone by then. It has to be white with black interior. That in itself is a struggle to find locally (Arizona). Then add in the fact that I'm requiring at least the luxury package because of the leather seats instead of the premium package (nuluxe seats). All the cars that are here locally come with the premium package, but have MSRPs that match those elsewhere with the luxury package. Mostly because the ones here have the panoramic roof which my wife is completely against having.

Might be getting down to around 15% off MSRP. Waiting to see if they're going to agree to this one.

MSRP = $46,383
Sale Price = $39,330 plus TTL
i'm so glad i'm not married.
The following users liked this post:
PhillyPhan (07-11-17)
Old 07-11-17, 02:53 PM
Lexusel
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am curious which dealer you are going to in AZ. Curious to know if you are finding aggressive pricing? I wrote to an internet manager and he took 2k off, asked when I could come in for more competitive pricing and never heard back.

i am just starting the process so any AZ pricing info is appreciated.
Old 07-12-17, 03:05 PM
PhillyPhan
Rookie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Dallas just made me this offer:

MSRP = $45,984 (throwing in the rear spoiler)
Sale Price = $39,890
Around 14% off MSRP now.
Old 07-12-17, 03:26 PM
irishbrahm
Intermediate

Received 44 Likes on 34 Posts

'17 UL purchased on 03 July 2017:

MSRP = $49,564
Sale price was approx. $39,600

Approx. 20% off MSRP.
Old 07-12-17, 04:19 PM
PhillyPhan
Rookie

Originally Posted by irishbrahm
'17 UL purchased on 03 July 2017:

MSRP = $49,564
Sale price was approx. $39,600

Approx. 20% off MSRP.
Damn, now that's a good deal. That's even before the $2500 cash back offer. Where was this at? I'd jump all over that deal too.
Old 07-12-17, 04:24 PM
irishbrahm
Intermediate

Damn, now that's a good deal. That's even before the $2500 cash back offer. Where was this at? I'd jump all over that deal too.
Atlanta. As I mentioned on another thread, there are 6 Lexus dealerships there. It's all about making them compete for your business. And that doesn't mean, "I'm thinking about buying . . ." but means "I'm buying today from the dealership that makes me the best deal." Granted, there were 3-4 of the exact car that I bought in Atlanta on 03 July.
Old 07-12-17, 04:27 PM
PhillyPhan
Rookie

Atlanta. As I mentioned on another thread, there are 6 Lexus dealerships there. It's all about making them compete for your business. And that doesn't mean, "I'm thinking about buying . . ." but means "I'm buying today from the dealership that makes me the best deal." Granted, there were 3-4 of the exact car that I bought in Atlanta on 03 July.
Thats kind of what I'm doing now. I live in AZ, but I'm working on deals from 4 different Texas dealers that have the car configuration I'm looking for and fortunately quite a bit of them. I'm thinking that should help me continue to get that price down closer to 18-20% off MSRP.
Old 07-12-17, 04:34 PM
irishbrahm
Intermediate

Thats kind of what I'm doing now. I live in AZ, but I'm working on deals from 4 different Texas dealers that have the car configuration I'm looking for and fortunately quite a bit of them. I'm thinking that should help me continue to get that price down closer to 18-20% off MSRP.
Great. My understanding is that high-volume dealerships might have the best flexibility with prices. So I'd imagine that Sewell Lexus is in the mix for you?
Old 07-12-17, 04:37 PM
PhillyPhan
Rookie

Great. My understanding is that high-volume dealerships might have the best flexibility with prices. So I'd imagine that Sewell Lexus is in the mix for you?
Yes sir. Actually their Dallas dealership has 13 ES 350s in stock with the configuration I'm looking for. The entire state of Arizona has NONE. I have no problem flying out there, especially when I'd be using points to do it and not spending cash. I just hate racking up 1000 miles on the car immediately after driving off the lot for the 15 hour drive back home.

They actually have a UL as well with the same MSRP as yours. I'm looking into it now.
Old 07-12-17, 06:09 PM
gmanusmc
Lexus Test Driver

Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts

Yes sir. Actually their Dallas dealership has 13 ES 350s in stock with the configuration I'm looking for. The entire state of Arizona has NONE. I have no problem flying out there, especially when I'd be using points to do it and not spending cash. I just hate racking up 1000 miles on the car immediately after driving off the lot for the 15 hour drive back home.

They actually have a UL as well with the same MSRP as yours. I'm looking into it now.
Depending on your location in AZ, would SoCal be an option for you? Lots of Lexus dealers here - great competition.
Old 07-12-17, 06:10 PM
PhillyPhan
Rookie

Originally Posted by bgaerttner
Depending on your location in AZ, would SoCal be an option for you? Lots of Lexus dealers here - great competition.
I've reached out to a lot of CA dealers and none of them have got back to me. There was a few that had the setup I was looking for as well, but again no response back.
Old 07-13-17, 08:38 AM
gmanusmc
Lexus Test Driver

Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts

I've reached out to a lot of CA dealers and none of them have got back to me. There was a few that had the setup I was looking for as well, but again no response back.
Oh well, you tried - I guess sales down 25% is not enough incentive for them yet.
Old 07-13-17, 09:30 AM
PhillyPhan
Rookie

Originally Posted by bgaerttner
Oh well, you tried - I guess sales down 25% is not enough incentive for them yet.
If you know anyone over there let me know. I'd rather go to California and drive 6 hours than the 15 to Dallas.
Old 07-13-17, 09:20 PM
dyermaker
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

New member here, getting ready to take advantage of VW 'diesel-gate' and acquire a new ES. Just in my initial email exchanges I've already had one dealer indicate they would discount any instock ES by $7850. I assume this includes any incentives however have not verified. Puzzles me all the dealers in the ATL area have such high inventory of ES vehicles especially considering the slow sales. I also looked at the Avalon and most dealers have a limited number of 2017s in stock.
Old 07-13-17, 11:31 PM
irishbrahm
Intermediate

Originally Posted by dyermaker
New member here, getting ready to take advantage of VW 'diesel-gate' and acquire a new ES. Just in my initial email exchanges I've already had one dealer indicate they would discount any instock ES by $7850. I assume this includes any incentives however have not verified. Puzzles me all the dealers in the ATL area have such high inventory of ES vehicles especially considering the slow sales. I also looked at the Avalon and most dealers have a limited number of 2017s in stock.
The ES that I bought on 03 July had been on the lot since Feb.

I drove by Hennessy's back lot last weekend and the ES vehicles were stacked up!

Quick Reply: What did you pay for your new 2017 ES?