ES - 6th Gen (2013-2018) Discussion topics related to 2013+ ES models

Does anyone have grey semi-aniline leather (or an opinion about it)?

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-13, 04:54 PM
brittmayo
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Does anyone have grey semi-aniline leather (or an opinion about it)?

I searched the forum and found several people thinking along the lines that I am thinking: that the grey would be much cooler (in Houston) than black, and easier to keep clean than the parchment (I'm not a neatnik, but my wife notices details like this quickly).

I didn't, however, note that anyone actually had purchased one with the grey semi-aniline interior. For that matter, I haven't even been able to see one, since I started looking late in the 2013 model year and the (very) few UL's around here are all either parchment or black, which makes me wonder whether I'm missing something.

If any of you have the grey semi-aniline interior, is it working out the way you thought it would? And, of course, any opinions on this topic from people who don't have it are more than welcome, too.

Thanks.
Old 10-10-13, 05:26 PM
Lexusxoxo
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by brittmayo
I searched the forum and found several people thinking along the lines that I am thinking: that the grey would be much cooler (in Houston) than black, and easier to keep clean than the parchment (I'm not a neatnik, but my wife notices details like this quickly).

I didn't, however, note that anyone actually had purchased one with the grey semi-aniline interior. For that matter, I haven't even been able to see one, since I started looking late in the 2013 model year and the (very) few UL's around here are all either parchment or black, which makes me wonder whether I'm missing something.

If any of you have the grey semi-aniline interior, is it working out the way you thought it would? And, of course, any opinions on this topic from people who don't have it are more than welcome, too.

Thanks.
I have it.. I have only had my 2013 about 2 weeks but love it so far. I also had the gray upgraded leather in my 2007 ES and LOVED IT!! Your right it's much cooler and it just make the car seem lighter..
Having all black interior is kind of depressing to me..
Old 10-10-13, 05:42 PM
ElliotB
Lead Lap

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I have it and like it a lot. The seats seem to stay cool and clean.