ES - 6th Gen (2013-2018) Discussion topics related to 2013+ ES models

2014 300h NO UL???

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-13, 05:35 PM
Mike728
Lead Lap

Received 614 Likes on 462 Posts

Originally Posted by Lexusxoxo
Yep! And the aniline leather and seat extender is worth every penny!
^^ Totally agree!
Old 10-10-13, 10:20 AM
CodemanGS
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike728
No Pano on the 300h.
Car IS Built and headding for Scottsdale, AZ. I will post with 'Results' at the end of the Month.
Exciting times!!!
Old 10-10-13, 10:27 AM
Lexusxoxo
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CodemanGS
Car IS Built and headding for Scottsdale, AZ. I will post with 'Results' at the end of the Month.
Exciting times!!!
Nice! Can't wait to hear about it!
Old 10-10-13, 05:32 PM
mrBillFL
Lead Lap

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Sounds like dealer BS to me. They're just trying to get you to buy one of their 2013's still sitting on the lot.
1+

on the 300h there is not much in its class or price range getting near the mpg.

higher margins in the options, so I can't imagine Lexus wanting lower margins.
Old 10-15-13, 05:43 AM
jeffgdula
Driver School Candidate

Exciting times!!!
My wife's 300h was built on the 10th and is on it's way to LA, then the dealer in Fort Worth and finally to us in Austin.
Old 10-15-13, 07:58 AM
brittmayo
Driver

Originally Posted by jeffgdula
My wife's 300h was built on the 10th and is on it's way to LA, then the dealer in Fort Worth and finally to us in Austin.
Congratulations, Jeff!

Did they give you an ETA for Austin? I'm curious because I'm hearing that cars are being held up in ports pending inspections due to the government shutdown, and I don't know exactly what cars are affected by this.
Old 10-15-13, 11:42 AM
CodemanGS
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by brittmayo
Congratulations, Jeff!

Did they give you an ETA for Austin? I'm curious because I'm hearing that cars are being held up in ports pending inspections due to the government shutdown, and I don't know exactly what cars are affected by this.
My 'Sales Consultant', has not heard that 'cars are being delayed', because of the 'Shutdown'. They estimate that it should take 12 calendar days, from arrivee to L.A., until the car is ready for delivery. Been driving a Prius, for four years, the 300h will be a very nice change!!
Old 10-28-13, 05:58 PM
CodemanGS
Driver School Candidate

Nice! Can't wait to hear about it!
My ES 300h arrived this afternoon, at the Dealer. Will take delivery at Wednesday, in the afternoon. Very Excited.
Old 10-28-13, 06:00 PM
CodemanGS
Driver School Candidate

No Pano on the 300h.
You would appear to be right.... I had hoped that LOYALTY & REPEAT Business might be worth something. I got a $ card for Starbucks......
Old 01-14-14, 02:14 PM
CodemanGS
Driver School Candidate

I heard from a Lexus fleet manager today that the 2014 300h will no longer be made with the UL option.
Has anyone else heard this???
This is a SAD Item, I have to Report. Because of a damage issue I am now dealing with my Beautiful new Lexus, the general manager, of Bell Lexus, in Scottsdale, AZ, imforms me that "You can no longer ORDER a 2014 ES300h, w/ ULP." So, any of you who indeed have and enjoy your 2014 ES 300h, w/ ULP, be VERY THANKFULL. We are now a very RARE few. This may change, in the future, but there are NO plans, for Lexus to start again building these cars with this option, as of information from this dealership.
Old 01-14-14, 02:35 PM
LexBob2
Lexus Champion

Received 137 Likes on 111 Posts

Anyone say why no UL? The first thought that comes to mind is low sales numbers.
Old 01-14-14, 02:45 PM
Lexusxoxo
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is a SAD Item, I have to Report. Because of a damage issue I am now dealing with my Beautiful new Lexus, the general manager, of Bell Lexus, in Scottsdale, AZ, imforms me that "You can no longer ORDER a 2014 ES300h, w/ ULP." So, any of you who indeed have and enjoy your 2014 ES 300h, w/ ULP, be VERY THANKFULL. We are now a very RARE few. This may change, in the future, but there are NO plans, for Lexus to start again building these cars with this option, as of information from this dealership.
I hate that I was right on this...
What happen to your car?
Old 01-14-14, 06:49 PM
CodemanGS
Driver School Candidate

Angry

I hate that I was right on this...
What happen to your car?
Driving south on a major road, Scottsdale Rd, and some 'Cork Soaker' from the left, center turn lane decides, 'No, I want to go straight......' At this exact moment, my beautiful ES is three feet in front of his POS 1998 Camry, as he jerks out into me. How do I know that his POS Camry is a '98??? because that what the Cork Soaker wrote on the Police Accident Report. "Loss of my Time, Loss of 'Diminshed value', as well as 6k - 8k worth of side damage to the right rear door, qtr panel rear bumper and a new 17'' rim. Can hardly wait to hear what his Agent, 'Geico' sez.....
Attached Thumbnails 2014 300h NO UL???-pics-07_23-002.jpg  
Old 01-14-14, 07:40 PM
brittmayo
Driver

Driving south on a major road, Scottsdale Rd, and some 'Cork Soaker' from the left, center turn lane decides, 'No, I want to go straight......' :
I HATE that this happened to your brand new baby, particularly since it's a first cousin to mine that's in transit (only differences are I have the gray interior, RES+, and Michelins). I hope they can get it fixed up nearly as good as new in short order.

Last edited by brittmayo; 01-14-14 at 08:02 PM.
Old 01-15-14, 06:19 AM
jollick
Racer

Received 174 Likes on 152 Posts

This is a SAD Item, I have to Report. Because of a damage issue I am now dealing with my Beautiful new Lexus, the general manager, of Bell Lexus, in Scottsdale, AZ, informs me that "You can no longer ORDER a 2014 ES300h, w/ ULP." So, any of you who indeed have and enjoy your 2014 ES 300h, w/ ULP, be VERY THANKFULL. We are now a very RARE few. This may change, in the future, but there are NO plans, for Lexus to start again building these cars with this option, as of information from this dealership.
No UL option seems to only be in your area and some others, if you change your zip code to 07646 you will see the option on the build your ES. You should be able to special order it as I did. They do not sell the UL version here in Atlanta but you can special order it.

Quick Reply: 2014 300h NO UL???