Received 47 Likes on 37 Posts

rlloyd, Here is link to weathertech:
All weather: http://www.weathertech.com/lexus/201...s-all-weather/

DigitalFit: http://www.weathertech.com/lexus/201...er-digitalfit/
Old 01-04-13, 03:43 PM
rlloyd
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the links. The digital fit looks nice.
Old 01-06-13, 05:06 PM
hdfanatic
Driver School Candidate

I have the parchment interior, but am thinking about swapping the floor mats for black oem mats. Feels like too much "tan" inside. Anybody done this or have pictures? I'm just hoping for some color contrast. The black would match the dash.
Old 01-06-13, 07:17 PM
wasjr
Instructor

Originally Posted by hdfanatic
I have the parchment interior, but am thinking about swapping the floor mats for black oem mats. Feels like too much "tan" inside. Anybody done this or have pictures? I'm just hoping for some color contrast. The black would match the dash.
That was my concern and I have the black DigitalFit on order. I believe the black will tie in well with the dash and other black trim.
Old 01-06-13, 07:27 PM
hdfanatic
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by wasjr
That was my concern and I have the black DigitalFit on order. I believe the black will tie in well with the dash and other black trim.
please post pics once installed. my salesman told me to bring it in and they would throw a black set in so I could look at it before purchasing.
Old 01-06-13, 08:34 PM
Arty101
Lexus Champion

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Here's a couple of pictures of Lexus' black all season weather mats in the parchment interior. I think that adds the contrast yet matches the black dash and trim pieces. Mind you, this is different from WeatherTech's All Weather and DigitalFit mats. I personally think the scoped up sides of black DigitalFit mats may look odd, but then again I don't have them nor seen a picture of them in the parchment interior.

Art
Attached Thumbnails Floor Mats-img_0011.jpg   Floor Mats-img_0012.jpg  
Old 02-05-13, 03:26 PM
wasjr
Instructor

I have received, installed, and finally figured out how to upload pics of the WeatherTech DigitalFit mats. They fit very tight and look good. We are very happy with them.

Floor Mats-lexus-mats-photo-1.jpg

Floor Mats-lexus-mats-photo-2.jpg

Floor Mats-lexus-mats-photo-3.jpg
Old 02-06-13, 07:24 AM
bc6152
Lead Lap

Received 1,230 Likes on 863 Posts

I have a parchment interior and was going to order the Weathertech mats until I saw their logo molded into the mat. Ugggh. That did it for me. No Weathertech mats with their logo showing. I ordered a set of clear smooth mats to be able to see the beautiful Lexus carpet mats underneath. The clear mats are perfect fit, lock onto the Lexus anchors, and display the mats underneath. Guess that's why they make chocolate and vanilla...
Old 02-06-13, 11:23 AM
Arty101
Lexus Champion

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

They look better than I thought, especially black on parchment. I thought the high sides of the Digitalfit would look out of place, but they're not. I'm sure they good for snow, but the regular all seasons, Lexus or Weathertech are perfect for the rains.
Old 02-06-13, 01:00 PM
wasjr
Instructor

Originally Posted by Arty101
They look better than I thought, especially black on parchment. I thought the high sides of the Digitalfit would look out of place, but they're not. I'm sure they good for snow, but the regular all seasons, Lexus or Weathertech are perfect for the rains.
The black ties in nicely with the dash & other black trim. I thought all the parchment of the seats and the floor was just too much. It may change over time, but the DigitialFits fit very snug against the sides. I also like the protection on the side from scuffing around the left foot rest. Maybe because it is an suv, but the Acura all weather mats for my MDX turn up slightly around the sides and fit similar to the Digitalfits instead of just regular mats.
Old 02-07-13, 02:32 AM
ep35rja
Driver School Candidate

I purchased the WeatherTech floor liners in the tan color and they look great. The wife does not like black, shows too much when they get dirty where as the tan ones don't show as much. They fit super snug. I've had these in my Ford F250 they are the best ones in the industry.
Old 02-07-13, 11:26 PM
IS250Fsport
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by LexBob2
Wait a while and the ES will be built in America.

Weather Tech is on a roll with great products, marketing and customer service.
How ironic...that though Lexus is Japanese...the ES made in Japan...is not sold in Japan by Lexus/Toyota
Old 02-08-13, 05:18 AM
Joeb427
Lexus Fanatic

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Arty101
I have bought the Digital Weathertech's for my former Lexus' and used them in winter and use the OEM all weather mats or Weathertech classics the other 3 seasons.
I feel the Weathertech Digitals look to truck like and not a great look in a luxury car but that's me.
I don't use my GS in snow so I'm staying with the OEM all weather's year round.

Last edited by Joeb427; 02-08-13 at 07:51 AM.
Old 02-18-13, 07:34 PM
es300h
Driver School Candidate

thx wasjr, how much did you pay for these mats? Also did you buy directly from weather tech or another vendor? it will be great if you can share these details, TIA

Originally Posted by wasjr
The black ties in nicely with the dash & other black trim. I thought all the parchment of the seats and the floor was just too much. It may change over time, but the DigitialFits fit very snug against the sides. I also like the protection on the side from scuffing around the left foot rest. Maybe because it is an suv, but the Acura all weather mats for my MDX turn up slightly around the sides and fit similar to the Digitalfits instead of just regular mats.
Old 02-19-13, 06:15 AM
wasjr
Instructor

Originally Posted by es300h
thx wasjr, how much did you pay for these mats? Also did you buy directly from weather tech or another vendor? it will be great if you can share these details, TIA
I ordered directly from WeatherTech (link is in another post at top of this page). I also ordered the rear mat (one long one) as well and total cost including shipping was $188. Just the fronts are $100 plus shipping.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Floor Mats