ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   ES - 1st to 4th Gen (1990-2006) (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/es-1st-to-4th-gen-1990-2006-179/)
-   -   Is Lexuspartsnow the cheapest site to get OEM parts? (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/es-1st-to-4th-gen-1990-2006/893783-is-lexuspartsnow-the-cheapest-site-to-get-oem-parts.html)

funcrusher 07-10-18 08:29 AM

Is Lexuspartsnow the cheapest site to get OEM parts?

Besides eBay?

LeX2K 07-10-18 11:34 AM

Probably not but the price difference won't be large, google the part numbers and find the best deal. On Ebay as a source be careful there are loads fakes out there right down to the printing on the box.

funcrusher 07-10-18 06:33 PM

Yeah im always leery about using eBay except for little used stuff. Thanks.

Hayk 07-11-18 11:06 PM

Definitely not the cheapest. If you're only ordering a few parts the shipping will kill any savings.
I always cross shop the part number through eBay, Amazon, and other online resellers before placing an order.
CheapestFactoryParts.com seems to have the most competitive rates for Toyota/Lexus parts.

funcrusher 07-12-18 05:58 AM

Originally Posted by MrBooby (Post 10248598)
Definitely not the cheapest. If you're only ordering a few parts the shipping will kill any savings.
I always cross shop the part number through eBay, Amazon, and other online resellers before placing an order.
CheapestFactoryParts.com seems to have the most competitive rates for Toyota/Lexus parts.

Never heard of that site. Thank you.

heidihidin 07-15-18 04:33 PM

there are tons of toyota dealerships that sell parts cheap
if the part is a toyota part - you can find it cheaper than lexuspartsnow

funcrusher 07-27-18 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by heidihidin (Post 10251796)
there are tons of toyota dealerships that sell parts cheap
if the part is a toyota part - you can find it cheaper than lexuspartsnow

This always confused me....does Toyota sell every ES part or just certain things?

LeX2K 07-27-18 10:02 PM

Originally Posted by funcrusher (Post 10263643)
This always confused me....does Toyota sell every ES part or just certain things?

Toyota will sell any part for your Lexus that happen to be in one or more Toyota models. Lexus specific parts you have to get a Lexus dealer BUT there are exceptions, at least in Canada. The situation may be different in other countries.

ES300TX 07-28-18 11:36 AM

My Lexus dealer almost matches the lexusonline parts website. Sometimes, I just go there so that I can get the part quickly and have a place to return it. Ironically, the Toyota dealer in Oklahoma City charges almost twice as much for the same part. I like Eskridge Lexus.

Hayk 07-28-18 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by ES300TX (Post 10264017)
My Lexus dealer almost matches the lexusonline parts website. Sometimes, I just go there so that I can get the part quickly and have a place to return it. Ironically, the Toyota dealer in Oklahoma City charges almost twice as much for the same part. I like Eskridge Lexus.

A local dealer that matches online prices is one to cherish, luck you!

funcrusher 07-30-18 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by Lexus2000 (Post 10263707)
Toyota will sell any part for your Lexus that happen to be in one or more Toyota models. Lexus specific parts you have to get a Lexus dealer BUT there are exceptions, at least in Canada. The situation may be different in other countries.

I just got a condenser for my ES for $130 from Toyota! Lexus wanted $400.

Brownd3max 08-15-18 11:53 AM

Lexuspartsnow, like some other 3rd party sellers, has many parts diagrams that look like they were drawn with crayons by a 3rd grader. I ordered some small parts(clips) that were almost unrecognizable. They were wrong upon delivery. Too expensive/trouble to return. Oh well...

funcrusher 08-15-18 01:06 PM

Yeah those diagrams suck! I usually try to get the part number from the dealer and then start comparing prices from online and Toyota dealer. The clips and small stuff are just worth paying a few dollars more and getting them from a dealer. It's to hard to verify if they're right online.

cptKhalid 08-15-18 01:46 PM

https://www.rockauto.com

check this web site I think it's the cheapest

LeX2K 08-15-18 04:09 PM

Rockauto sells mostly aftermarket parts.