Notices
CT 200h Model (2011-present)

Help?

Old 03-24-19, 10:37 AM
365Splash
Driver School Candidate

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Help?

I just purchased a 2016 ct200h, dont even have plates yet, lol...On my way home last night I noticed the tire, engine and battery light were in and there were arrows going back and forth. Whats up with this?
Old 03-24-19, 01:33 PM
14ct200h
Rookie

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

LOL. You have nothing to worry about. When you are driving, its showing that your either using your battery to move the car or combination of engine and battery and your battery charge status.
Old 03-24-19, 07:03 PM
Raidin
Lead Lap

Liked 55 Times in 43 Posts

Originally Posted by 14ct200h View Post
LOL. You have nothing to worry about. When you are driving, its showing that your either using your battery to move the car or combination of engine and battery and your battery charge status.
Exactly this. On your main screen you can view how the car is getting power from the engine or battery/electric motors and sending it to the wheels or recharging the battery from braking or coasting. This little display is essentially a tiny version of that so you can view other things on your main screen.
Old 03-26-19, 08:06 AM
E46CT
Lexus Champion

Liked 326 Times in 267 Posts

hybrids from different brands normally have that animation to show how the power is being managed at any given time. you are fine. it's an available tool to encourage/train you to drive frugally.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: