CT 200h Model (2011-2017)

help newb owner no idea no direction to upgrade ct200h help needed

Old 09-27-18, 03:14 AM
qurious
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face help newb owner no idea no direction to upgrade ct200h help needed

wtf kind of upgrades can i burn my cash on my daily driver?

things i wanna upgrade

get some new wheels or rims. nothing special i dont wanna spend 2-4k on a set of rims bc its my daily obv. any suggestions?

get some tint...the back windows are already black tinted? can i tint over that if i wanted to tint it red? or nah?
is that possible?

i wanna change my headlights too i want them super bright. i wanna see white and everything at night. where can i get?

i wanna get some f1 tail lights so when im driving slow and i brake it flashes the other person behind me how do i get this?

i wanna change my brake clippers and paint them red or something how do i do this? do i get someone to do it for me?

i wanna change my interior light to blue so when i open the doors its blue and when a passenger sits in the passenger seat under their feet its blue
how do i do this?

i also wanna change my shift **** on my car maybe to a boob or a bag of cash or a dragon ball z or a poke ball. how do i do this do i just pull the **** off?

any links suggestions help is needed for a new bie car dummy.
these things should have instructions on doing souped up things to ur car and upgrades etc

help please lol i just wanna make my car look cool for my daily
Old 09-28-18, 02:27 AM
qurious
Driver School Candidate

damn no love no help this must be the real world </3
Old 09-28-18, 07:45 AM
E46CT
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2,064 Likes on 1,559 Posts

The wheels will make your car look cheap if you get anything but professional OE wheels. You might be able to pull off something aftermarket but most stuff looks tacky. and you'll probably end up runing your gas mileage (the whole point of this car)

Try getting some genuine F sport wheels whether the dark gray ones or the newer machine finished ones.

Calipers leave them stock. don't draw attention to 9" Prius brakes. seriously don't. seriously. serious.

if you want to make your car look cool, clay bar, polish, wax it.
The following users liked this post:
qurious (10-11-18)
Old 09-29-18, 09:46 AM
shadow1118
Intermediate

Received 43 Likes on 38 Posts

This car really doesn't have dedicated upgrades for the examples your looking for. Most people on this forum do steer away from ricing out the cars.
qurious (10-11-18)
Old 09-29-18, 01:09 PM
oldwineguy
Lead Lap

Received 115 Likes on 59 Posts

Originally Posted by qurious
wtf kind of upgrades can i burn my cash on my daily driver?

things i wanna upgrade

get some new wheels or rims. nothing special i dont wanna spend 2-4k on a set of rims bc its my daily obv. any suggestions?

get some tint...the back windows are already black tinted? can i tint over that if i wanted to tint it red? or nah?
is that possible?

i wanna change my headlights too i want them super bright. i wanna see white and everything at night. where can i get?

i wanna get some f1 tail lights so when im driving slow and i brake it flashes the other person behind me how do i get this?

i wanna change my brake clippers and paint them red or something how do i do this? do i get someone to do it for me?

i wanna change my interior light to blue so when i open the doors its blue and when a passenger sits in the passenger seat under their feet its blue
how do i do this?

i also wanna change my shift **** on my car maybe to a boob or a bag of cash or a dragon ball z or a poke ball. how do i do this do i just pull the **** off?

any links suggestions help is needed for a new bie car dummy.
these things should have instructions on doing souped up things to ur car and upgrades etc

help please lol i just wanna make my car look cool for my daily
Okay you up want to do some mods to make your CT cool, but you don't want to spend a lot of money...hmm.

Wheels, you get what you pay for, if you are okay with cheap wheels, then just search the wheel sites or maybe check out the other CT Forum and see if any one is selling wheels (the CT does have a different bolt pattern, so selection is more limited).

Here is a link that tells you what bulbs your car has and might help you on your headlight question https://www.xenondepot.com/2014-ct20...bs-s/30165.htm. You can find cheap bulbs on ebay, but they are just that cheap.

Flashing tailights, there are controllers available on ebay, but you have to splice wires

Brake Calipers, just take you wheels off, mask around the caliper and spry with Caliper Paint, not really that hard.

Shift ****, it screws on, but you need to have the right size threads or an adapter, you can find a bunch on ebay
qurious (10-11-18)
Old 10-11-18, 03:09 AM
qurious
Driver School Candidate

thank you guys <3 love yall
Old 10-11-18, 08:58 AM
chargerfan
Lead Lap

Received 34 Likes on 24 Posts

when/if you change your shift **** to ***** ... please post pics of ***** for us. thanks
Old 10-12-18, 06:46 AM
qurious
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by chargerfan
when/if you change your shift **** to ***** ... please post pics of ***** for us. thanks
http://www.x2industries.com/shift-kn...e#.W8ClZ3tKiUk

im deff going to need some tints in my whip if i cop this lmao
dont want people snooping around looking down inside my cute lil car hahaha
Old 10-12-18, 09:48 AM
shadow1118
Intermediate

Received 43 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by qurious
http://www.x2industries.com/shift-kn...e#.W8ClZ3tKiUk

im deff going to need some tints in my whip if i cop this lmao
dont want people snooping around looking down inside my cute lil car hahaha
i just got 20% all around