CT 200h Model (2011-2017)

2016 ct big brake kit front and rear

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-16, 12:26 PM
8901alex
Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default 2016 ct big brake kit front and rear

Hi guys does anyone knows if any companies out there makes big brakes kits for front and rear for the ct only for cosmetic reasons I know that car doesn't need big brakes like my RCF......Any inputs grately appreciated........
Old 11-15-16, 03:24 PM
RonSwanson
Pole Position

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/ct-...e-kit-bbk.html
Old 11-15-16, 09:10 PM
SteveMason
Driver

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

As RonSwanson posted I have 14" 8-pot Ceika brakes on my car on the front. They can also make rear brakes and have a few diferent options for the parking brake. I am very happy with them and feel that the quality is top notch! The price is also the best you will find for anything similar. They are a small company and very easy to communicate with. The owner of the company, Cedric actually talks with you personally in emails.

I have been meaning to post the pictures of the install but I haven't gotten around to it. I will do that as soon as possible.

I suggest getting rims AFTER you fit your brakes. I thought they would fit my 18" rims but they didn't so I had to buy new 19" rims. They can give you a template though which I should have done. Also another thing to note is that the logo is embossed into the calipers so you can't put a Lexus decal on them. I was kind of hoping to do that to make it look more like an is-f or rc-f however I am so happy with the product that Ceika put out am quite happy to display their logo so that others can see.

The only other company I know that makes a bbk is Ksport. They make one for the Prius so I assume it would work on the Ct200h.
Old 11-15-16, 11:40 PM
8901alex
Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by SteveMason
As RonSwanson posted I have 14" 8-pot Ceika brakes on my car on the front. They can also make rear brakes and have a few diferent options for the parking brake. I am very happy with them and feel that the quality is top notch! The price is also the best you will find for anything similar. They are a small company and very easy to communicate with. The owner of the company, Cedric actually talks with you personally in emails.

I have been meaning to post the pictures of the install but I haven't gotten around to it. I will do that as soon as possible.

I suggest getting rims AFTER you fit your brakes. I thought they would fit my 18" rims but they didn't so I had to buy new 19" rims. They can give you a template though which I should have done. Also another thing to note is that the logo is embossed into the calipers so you can't put a Lexus decal on them. I was kind of hoping to do that to make it look more like an is-f or rc-f however I am so happy with the product that Ceika put out am quite happy to display their logo so that others can see.

The only other company I know that makes a bbk is Ksport. They make one for the Prius so I assume it would work on the Ct200h.
thanks so much for the inputs guys....