CT 200h Model (2011-2017)

What do you guys use to clean your interiors? and what accessories do yall have?

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-15, 12:57 AM
imjunsul
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What do you guys use to clean your interiors? and what accessories do yall have?

Just bought my CT200H 2015 F-Sport in Black yesterday! Now I'm shopping for accessories on amazon for the car- I'm on the cheaper side. Here are some of the things I plan to buy this week.

1. All-weather floor mats (can anyone recommend me one?) so far I'm looking at the Ridged Grip Heavy Floor on amazon. $30 and great reviews on amazon.
2. Glass cleaner - Meguiars Perfect Clarity Cleaner. $6 and good reviews.
3. Towels - Meguiars Supreme Microfiber Towels. $8
4. Need help on Neck Pillows. I plan to go on road trips all over California with friends in this car.. Since my interior and exterior are both black, I think it would look best if the pillow was also dark.. or maybe white? Can anyone recommend me a brand? I wouldn't know where to start with neck pillows.. feels kind of risky to buy online.

5. INTERIOR CLEANING!!! Can I use the 303 Aerospace Protectant Trigger Spray for every part in my CT's interior? Just plan on spraying everywhere inside and wiping it off with a towel. I have Nuluxe seats. $25 on amazon is kind of expensive for a spray but again great reviews + UV Protection.

Love the car so far. Any help on taking care of it will be greatly appreciated! Thanks.
Old 08-10-15, 11:42 AM
nabbun
Lexus Champion

1) Weather Tech Digital Fit - Front, Rear, Cargo
2) Windex + Microfiber Towels
3) Griot's Garage Quick Detailer
4) Junction Produce? (I don't have a pillow)
5) Griot's Garage Interior Cleaner
Old 08-10-15, 03:45 PM
GSteg
Rookie

Received 78 Likes on 60 Posts

Go to your local supermarket/Walmart/Target/etc and get this:

Amazon.com: Swiffer Dusters Disposable Cleaning Dusters Unscented Starter Kit, 1 Kit (Pack of 2): Health & Personal Care Amazon.com: Swiffer Dusters Disposable Cleaning Dusters Unscented Starter Kit, 1 Kit (Pack of 2): Health & Personal Care

I bought mine for $6 and it comes with 5 refills. It's small enough to fit in my armrest storage (in my other car, I don't have a CT), and the duster lasts a long time. It attracts dust better than anything I've used, and I rarely have to bring out the microfiber towel and detailing spray. Dust bothers me more than anything else (especially on a black interior!). I dust every other day for the past 5 weeks, and I'm still on the original duster.
Old 08-11-15, 06:29 AM
nabbun
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by GSteg
Go to your local supermarket/Walmart/Target/etc and get this:

Amazon.com: Swiffer Dusters Disposable Cleaning Dusters Unscented Starter Kit, 1 Kit (Pack of 2): Health & Personal Care

I bought mine for $6 and it comes with 5 refills. It's small enough to fit in my armrest storage (in my other car, I don't have a CT), and the duster lasts a long time. It attracts dust better than anything I've used, and I rarely have to bring out the microfiber towel and detailing spray. Dust bothers me more than anything else (especially on a black interior!). I dust every other day for the past 5 weeks, and I'm still on the original duster.
Oh Hell yea! These things rock
Old 08-11-15, 12:56 PM
GSCT
Pit Crew

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by nabbun
1) Weather Tech Digital Fit - Front, Rear, Cargo
Old 08-22-15, 05:13 PM
RonSwanson
Pole Position

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

- 3D MAXpider Kagu Black
- B40/A118 Dash cam (hardwired)
- DIY rear view mirror LCD for rear cam
- 6-piece Infinity Reference speakers w/ Alpine Power Pack
- Drop Stop seat gap filler (highly recommended!)
- Covercraft sunshield
- Vinyl wrapping
- Magnetic phone mount
- LEDs
- Chargers

Originally Posted by imjunsul
1. All-weather floor mats (can anyone recommend me one?)
When I go into a car with WeatherTech mats I feel like a dog forced to walk on newspaper haha. Maybe this is probably because I'm from CA and we don't get a lot of bad weather, so not as much need for the heavy duty mats. Although I believe the floor coverage for the 3d Maxspider is as much as the WT.
Old 10-18-15, 01:41 PM
almario
Driver School Candidate

Default simple

just keep the interior clean all the time and exterior you feel different when you drive