CT 200h Model (2011-2017)

Spacers. Who has them and what do you recommend?

Old 08-26-14, 08:07 AM
LACSTER
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Question Spacers. Who has them and what do you recommend?

Hello,

I picked up my F sport last night and it came with F Sport lowering springs which was pretty cool.

I wanted to space out the wheels for a flush to the fender look.

What brand and size do you all recommend? From the looks of it I'm guessing 18mm to 20mm all around.

Thanks in advance,

Kevin
Old 08-26-14, 08:44 AM
Clutchless

Received 1,084 Likes on 926 Posts

I do not have them on my CT but do have H&R Springs Track Plus spacers on my RX350. They are hub centric and made in Germany. I think they may be the best you can get. The web site helps you determine what size to get. I have 20mm on each side of my RX. Look at our sister forum because I think some folks there have spacers. http://www.ct200hforum.com/

http://www.trakplus.com/

If they do not make them for the CT, I know there are other brands such as Ichiba.

I found a post at the other forum
http://www.ct200hforum.com/forum/lex...cers-size.html

Last edited by Clutchless; 08-26-14 at 08:48 AM.
Old 08-26-14, 09:02 AM
LACSTER
Driver School Candidate

@Clutchless, Thank you very much. I think H&R is the way to go. I've read some threads about Ichiba V2's which is not really positive.
Old 08-26-14, 09:12 PM
LACSTER
Driver School Candidate

Does anyone in Orange County, Ca know of a place I can get these spacers installed?
Old 08-27-14, 08:16 AM
LACSTER
Driver School Candidate

Picked up a set of 20mm front 25mm rear spacers from B2autodesign.
Old 08-27-14, 10:18 AM
Clutchless

I did not see that H&R offered them for the CT. However, I suspect the Matrix ones may fit. Our car is based on the Matrix/Corolla platform. I think the big difference may be in the rear if they have drum brakes as opposed to disk.

The ones I got were the DRM style which were a simple take off your wheel, bolt on the spacer with their lug nuts, using a torque wrench, then bolt your wheels onto the spacers, using a torque wrench. Then retorque the wheel nuts after 100 miles or so.
Old 08-27-14, 11:06 AM
RonSwanson
Pole Position

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Please let us know if you find a place that will install them. I'm in OC too, but most of the places I've tried to talked to won't touch spacers due to liabilities. And pics!
Old 08-28-14, 06:06 AM
Hypebeast
Pole Position

Received 22 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Clutchless
I did not see that H&R offered them for the CT. However, I suspect the Matrix ones may fit. Our car is based on the Matrix/Corolla platform. I think the big difference may be in the rear if they have drum brakes as opposed to disk.

The ones I got were the DRM style which were a simple take off your wheel, bolt on the spacer with their lug nuts, using a torque wrench, then bolt your wheels onto the spacers, using a torque wrench. Then retorque the wheel nuts after 100 miles or so.
I just did a quick google search so there might be cheaper options out there, but h&r Scion spacers should work. Same bolt pattern (5x100) and center bore (54):

http://www.2kracing.com/Universal_Su...l_Spacers.html

Personally, i'd go h&r over ichiban.
Old 08-28-14, 07:32 AM
LACSTER
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Hypebeast
I just did a quick google search so there might be cheaper options out there, but h&r Scion spacers should work. Same bolt pattern (5x100) and center bore (54):

http://www.2kracing.com/Universal_Su...l_Spacers.html

Personally, i'd go h&r over ichiban.
Thanks Hypebeast! For some reason my order didn't go through yesterday with B2Autosport so I'm going to look into getting some of these through H&R instead.

I'm thinking 20mm front and 25mm rear. Does that sound about right?
Old 08-28-14, 07:58 AM
Clutchless

You can find the H&R spacers for less from other sources than H&R directly. The price from 2kracing is about $10 less a pair than from H&R.

If you go 25 front and rear you can get the DRM model and install them yourself if you have a torque wrench. The wheel bolt torque is 70 pounds.
Old 08-28-14, 08:22 AM
LACSTER
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Clutchless
You can find the H&R spacers for less from other sources than H&R directly. The price from 2kracing is about $10 less a pair than from H&R.

If you go 25 front and rear you can get the DRM model and install them yourself if you have a torque wrench. The wheel bolt torque is 70 pounds.
So 25mm DRM spacer all around will be okay?
Old 08-28-14, 08:50 AM
RonSwanson
Pole Position

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by LACSTER
So 25mm DRM spacer all around will be okay?
I've looked into this between a couple forums. With stock tires, it would seem that you have 20mm in the front and 30mm in the back. However, I've read that spacers that are <25mm will require you to shave off the existing studs to clear the spacer. This is all subjective information. I'm actually going to be putting in new wheels/tires in the next few days (maybe today!) and will be able to give some objective info soon since I may need to put in 5-10mm spacers in the back.
Old 08-28-14, 09:05 AM
LACSTER
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by jtnoboru
I've looked into this between a couple forums. With stock tires, it would seem that you have 20mm in the front and 30mm in the back. However, I've read that spacers that are <25mm will require you to shave off the existing studs to clear the spacer. This is all subjective information. I'm actually going to be putting in new wheels/tires in the next few days (maybe today!) and will be able to give some objective info soon since I may need to put in 5-10mm spacers in the back.
Thanks jtnoboru for your input. I think I'm going to go with the safe route and do 20mm/25mm
Old 08-28-14, 06:56 PM
Voracious
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i have spacers and extended studs on my CT. H&R track plus. i also have work 17x7 +38 cr ultimates. the front have 10mm spacers and the rear have 15mm spacers. i dont rub. i could go a lil wider and probs an extra 3-5 mm without rubbing but i'm currently leading the full functional life.
Old 08-28-14, 06:58 PM
Voracious
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

check out my build thread here! https://www.clublexus.com/forums/ct-...-and-more.html - i haven't updated in a while but i've done a few more things since then. i've been lazy with the forum upkeep lol

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Spacers. Who has them and what do you recommend?