CT 200h Model (2011-2017)

2014 Ct200h Price in Houston

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-14, 05:58 PM
Maverickct
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile 2014 Ct200h Price in Houston

Alright guys who ever is in Texas let me know what deals they got on 2014 ct200h purchase. I would like to know OTD price for ct200h with f-sport and luxury package (MSRP: 39024). Let me know what you guys paid and which dealer.
Thanks everyone.
Old 03-11-14, 08:54 AM
Raidin
Advanced

Received 202 Likes on 121 Posts

Originally Posted by Maverickct
Alright guys who ever is in Texas let me know what deals they got on 2014 ct200h purchase. I would like to know OTD price for ct200h with f-sport and luxury package (MSRP: 39024). Let me know what you guys paid and which dealer.
Thanks everyone.
I'm also in Houston, planning on ordering one myself. I'm using Edmunds.com and Truecar.com to get prices people are paying along with the invoice price.
Old 03-11-14, 06:37 PM
Maverickct
Driver School Candidate

please do let us know how much u paid and where you bought the car after your purchase.
Old 03-16-14, 08:59 PM
CTFTW
Driver School Candidate

I just bought mine from the Sterling McCall on Southwest Fwy and BW8. I got one off the showroom with more features than I was originally looking for. It is a F sport with premium navigation package. It has optional parking assist sensors, cargo accessory package (~400$), and tinted windows (done by the dealership for the showroom, they said it was +495 MSRP).

My final price was 38,500, which I think was pretty fair. I adjusted pricing based off the edmunds true market price for the closest to it, which was just a F Sport Premium Nav build. I then adjusted it proportionally based off of the additional MSRP per option that wasn't on edmunds. I had standing offers to match Edmunds pricing from a few places, so told them to beat it by 400 or so (which was ~300 above my estimated invoice price based off of edmunds). Luckily, they took my offer and it is mine as of yesterday. Couldn't be happier with it so far.

If you go to that dealership (which I recommend, the dealership itself is really nice), ask for Lurie if possible. He was great throughout the whole experience, and went to bat for me with both the guys in management, and the used car guys for my trade in.

I hope this helps.
Old 03-17-14, 04:44 AM
Maverickct
Driver School Candidate

Smile

Thanks for your reply. Is the final price you quoted above includes all the fees including taxes?
Old 03-17-14, 08:54 PM
CTFTW
Driver School Candidate

No problem. That was the selling price for the car, not the walk away price with tax and everything. Keep in mind this car had an additional 1,500-2,000 of options above the normal fsport/nav/premium ct.

There's a good calculator to give you the walk away price based on the sell price here:
http://www.carmax.com/enus/tax-title...r/default.html
Between that and Edmunds, you can really dial in how much you will be paying for what options.

Good luck with your purchase. After just a few days I am loving driving this car far more than I originally thought (first hybrid for me).
Old 04-02-14, 08:59 PM
Raidin
Advanced

After speaking to a few dealers, I ended up happiest with Sterling McCall as well. Here's where I stand right now:

Since I want dynamic cruise control on my car, which is an option that apparently no Lexus dealer in the country orders, I have to order my car (as mentioned earlier in this thread). For this reason, two dealers are telling me they insist on MSRP for my order. Third dealer is willing to take $500 to $750 off. Sterling McCall is the only dealer that shows up on Edmunds.com, so they would honor the TMV price shown on their site.

I have decided on a blue F Sport CT, with the Luxury package (aka Leather package, as it was known for 2011 through 2013), Lexus Display Audio package, Dynamic Cruise, and the Intuitive Park Assist. I also added 4 accessories: wheel locks, cargo tray, bumper protector, and cargo spider net. With all that, they quoted me $38,682 for the car. Their TTL is $280 + Texas car sales tax of 6.25% This puts the total out-the-door price at $41,397.13

Edmunds.com shows a TMV price of $38,570 for this car without accessories, which is a difference of $112. Not only is that a fair price, but adding $112 for all 4 accessories seems like a great deal.

If you visit Autobytel.com, you can price out a 2014 CT with options AND accessories, including the common accessory packages. According to them, my car with accessories invoices at $38,003. This means the car is marked up by $679. Not bad really, considering Truecar.com shows an even higher average price for this car (without accessories).

Hope this info helps. Also, after dealing with high-pressure rude sales people from all the dealers, including Sterling McCall, I asked specifically for someone polite, respectful, easy-going, and professional. Sterling McCall put me through to AJ Bez, who turned out to be a great sales lady. I highly recommend her for a more comfortable experience if you're in the market down here in Houston.
Old 04-05-14, 10:24 AM
Raidin
Advanced

Update on my order. I decided at the last minute to add the LED light option. The price quoted with that was $39,947. This is lower than Edmund's TMV price of $39,997.

Also, I found that Kelley's Blue Book also has a fair price system. They cite the fair price at $39,747. This is $200 less than my quote, but keep in mind KBB does not show accessories. $200 for the 4 accessories is more than fair, imho.
Old 04-07-14, 10:40 AM
AspenCdn
Driver School Candidate

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Raidin,
You will really like that car when it comes. Nice options list for sure, radar cruise would be sweet.
Old 04-07-14, 03:21 PM
Raidin
Advanced

Originally Posted by AspenCdn
Raidin,
You will really like that car when it comes. Nice options list for sure, radar cruise would be sweet.
Thank you. I decided late in the game to just go fully loaded minus navigation. This may end up as my only car in the future, so I went all out for no regrets.

Between Edmunds.com and kbb.com's pricing system, I'm really glad I could get a great price and not have to negotiate. Their price is still lower than Truecar.com's.

Looking forward to trying out the dynamic cruise and LED lights!
Old 04-18-14, 10:17 PM
khanh
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Raidin
Thank you. I decided late in the game to just go fully loaded minus navigation. This may end up as my only car in the future, so I went all out for no regrets.

Between Edmunds.com and kbb.com's pricing system, I'm really glad I could get a great price and not have to negotiate. Their price is still lower than Truecar.com's.

Looking forward to trying out the dynamic cruise and LED lights!
Looks like you will get a great car! Please post some pics when you can.

I got my 2014 CT non-F in silver lining about 4 weeks ago from Westside Lexus. Mine is a premium with Nav, window tint, cargo and floor mats, cargo net, wheel locks, pin stripes for $35,000 (before TTL). I dealt with Jay, who was a pleasure to deal with throughout the process.