CT 200h Model (2011-2017)

Independent Service in Orange County

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-13, 11:14 PM
LexusBP
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Independent Service in Orange County

I am looking for an independent service garage in the Irvine area. I need a good place to do do the service that these cars require every 5000 miles that is reputable and won't charge an arm and a leg like the dealerships do.
Old 03-20-13, 03:08 PM
Jerryss
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by LexusBP
I am looking for an independent service garage in the Irvine area. I need a good place to do do the service that these cars require every 5000 miles that is reputable and won't charge an arm and a leg like the dealerships do.
Did you ever find anyone? I'm looking too.

Jerry
Old 03-22-13, 04:39 PM
ctecho
Driver School Candidate

Have you tried using a review site like Yelp in your search? If those results don't fancy you, you can bring your vehicle to a Toyota dealership, which may have cheaper prices than your Lexus dealership on the same services. The engine/drivetrain is straight out of a Prius, so the Toyota dealerships should have not problem servicing your CT. My brother has an RX and has brought his car to Toyota dealerships for routine service and minor/intermediate/major maintenance work. The only caveats are you won't get a loaner car while your car is in service and you might not get free cookies.
Old 03-23-13, 06:01 PM
Jerryss
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by ctecho
Have you tried using a review site like Yelp in your search? If those results don't fancy you, you can bring your vehicle to a Toyota dealership, which may have cheaper prices than your Lexus dealership on the same services. The engine/drivetrain is straight out of a Prius, so the Toyota dealerships should have not problem servicing your CT. My brother has an RX and has brought his car to Toyota dealerships for routine service and minor/intermediate/major maintenance work. The only caveats are you won't get a loaner car while your car is in service and you might not get free cookies.
Huntington Beach Toyota refused to work on my car.
Old 03-24-13, 07:45 PM
LexusBP
Driver School Candidate

I found a great place on Yelp. OC Auto Care. Scheduled serivce over lunch, went in for 15,000 mile service an was back on the road in 45 minutes. Super nice, knowledgeable and very reasonable. They don't have a single bad review and I know why after using them.

OC Auto Care
22751 Aspan Street
Lake Forest, CA 92630
(949) 200-7997

Note: It's behind America's tire in a little service center strip mall so it can be a bit hard to find.