CT 200h Model (2011-2017)

DRIVE: 2012 CT 200h F-Sport Special Edition

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-11, 11:40 PM
Matt_RN
Banned for Life

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Just saw the CT F-Sport Edition at The Pursuit and got to meet flipside909 today. w00t!

The F-Sport rear spoiler is approximately an inch or so bigger than the standard CT's rear spoiler.
Old 10-17-11, 09:29 AM
JohnnyIS25
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

By any chance does anyone know when they will be releasing the Fsport sways and springs??? I been trying to look for them.
Old 10-17-11, 12:32 PM
djyoshi626
Pole Position

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by flipside909
CT 200h F Sport Special Edition

900 Units Available
Starting at $37,995 MSRP, arriving in October 2011

The popular CT 200h hybrid premium compact model will expand its line with a 2012 CT 200h F Sport Special Edition. Available for only the Premium model, the 2012 CT 200h F Sport Special Edition is offered in three colors, Nebula Gray Pearl, Starfire Pearl and Tungsten Pearl, and includes the following features:

· F Sport 17-inch alloy wheels with Liquid Silver finish
· F Sport suspension with anti-sway bar and springs
· Ocean Blue NuLuxe trimmed seats
· Black F Sport floor mats with blue contrast stitching
· TUMI tote and backpack both with F Sport embossed logo and Ocean Blue NuLuxe zippers and lining
· F Sport Package

o Unique front mesh grille
o Larger rear spoiler
o F Sport exterior badge
o Metal front scuff plates
o Aluminum sport pedals
o Metallic trim added to dash panel
o Perforated leather-trimmed steering wheel with F Sport logo
o Leather-trimmed shift ****
o Black headliner
· Navigation Package
· Premium Audio Package

I'm going to a Lexus dealership to make a deposit on a Starfire Pearl Special Edition... I've never bought a car brand new!! I'm hoping that they'll maybe offer some type of discount off MSRP

We'll see. I'm still debating whether to wait for a Nebula because i just LOVE that color but I also love Starfire Pearl!!! IMO I feel like the liquid silver finish matches too much with the Trident whereas the Starfire Pearl compliments it more... either way it still looks very nice.

Another question: Does it come with premium audio and nav package? I noticed that it has a "· " instead of a "o" in your list of options. Does this mean those are optional as well?
Old 10-17-11, 01:56 PM
Tom59
Intermediate

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Good luck getting them to deal on a SE ......Like pulling a chickens teeth I'm afraid.Let us know funnier things have happened...like they haven't sold any yet or end of month or quarter....or you can talk a girls underwear off.

My dealer when I was there had two CT's she told me they are sold as fast as they get them. They just got a black one in when I was there and three people including me test drove it that same day....I actually waited while they got back.
It sold the next day.
I'm not sure all dealers move cars like this place but lots do. As for options they are loaded. They don't have every option , but enough to warrant 7000.00. +
Old 10-17-11, 02:49 PM
djyoshi626
Pole Position

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

^ Yeah I had a feeling......................

Anyone getting a clear bra from Lexus or installing it themselves or from a different seller?

What about the illuminated door sills?

I'm excited.
Old 10-17-11, 03:48 PM
Tom59
Intermediate

I'm having the dealer do it.......clear bra, for sure. I know a guy on ebay sells the 3m really good stuff 5yr warranty 225.00 but he will deal. I've done a couple cars now and one was 6 yrs ago looks perfect still
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-2012-LE...item19a6e56173
PITA so this time its theirs.

I am getting the windows done too.(tint)

Last edited by Tom59; 10-17-11 at 03:56 PM.
Old 10-19-11, 10:19 AM
flipside909
Lexus Connoisseur

Received 531 Likes on 280 Posts

Originally Posted by Matt_RN
Just saw the CT F-Sport Edition at The Pursuit and got to meet flipside909 today. w00t!

The F-Sport rear spoiler is approximately an inch or so bigger than the standard CT's rear spoiler.
It was good to meet you at the Pursuit Matt!

Yes just so everyone knows, the F-Sport's rear spoiler is exactly 1.5" longer than the regular. I have a comparison photo of each on my iPhone but still haven't had a chance to upload it yet.
Old 10-19-11, 10:20 AM
flipside909
Lexus Connoisseur

Originally Posted by djyoshi626
I

Another question: Does it come with premium audio and nav package? I noticed that it has a "· " instead of a "o" in your list of options. Does this mean those are optional as well?
Premium Audio and Navigation are standard in the F-Sport SE package.
Old 10-19-11, 11:18 AM
Darienlim
Driver

Originally Posted by flipside909
Darienlim,

Congrats on your new CT F Sport SE btw.

I finally got some clarification on the LED headlamp option for the SE package. It all depends on how your region ordered it. Those who are fortunate to be here in the Western Region will get the LED headlamps packaged with their CT F Sport SE. For those in the Central and Southern regions, it will be halogen headlamps only. So if you really want LED headlamps for your CT F-Sport SE, find a dealership here in the Western Region or here in CA if you really want it.
Seriously? That's messed up!!! Don't tell me the MSRP of the SE is the same with and without the LED headlamps! Damn, now I am mad! I really wouldn't mind to opt for the $1200 upgrade if it was offered to me!

Oh well, can't do a thing about it now. 36 more months later and we'll see if I decided to get another CT.. or something else in the future. That's why I rather lease than finance.
Old 10-19-11, 11:48 AM
JForce
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Darien good job on the hid upgrade. It looks so much better. Props bro!
Old 10-19-11, 01:46 PM
Darienlim
Driver

Originally Posted by JForce
Darien good job on the hid upgrade. It looks so much better. Props bro!
Thanks man. I think it looks more complete than halogen light. If there wasn't the LED DRL, I probably will just leave it alone. But to have a halogen right below of the DRL, IMO it just looked awkward. No pun intended to others.
Old 10-19-11, 02:10 PM
Tom59
Intermediate

What region is the NE.... my car doesn't have LEDS listed either. Seems it would be on invoices. All other options are listed. I find that hard to understand why an expensive option goes to certain area's. The cars price must change......

My car has remote start hence me asking. I cannot understand how the electric motors warm up the car? It gets COLD here in the winter months. I understand gas powered engines perfectly well, they start , car warms up, but electric?........

I'm just curious as to how it works. Anyone?
Old 10-19-11, 02:23 PM
Tom59
Intermediate

Found this under LED option so it looks like you would have had to special order the car to get them. Unless your region has them, your dealer should know that.

Prices for options/accessories/packages are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) as of posting date. Actual dealer prices may vary. Installation fee required on select accessories. Lexus strives to build vehicles to match customer interest, and thus they are typically built with popular options and option packages. Not all options/accessories/packages are available separately and some may not be available in all regions of the country. See lexus.com for information about options/accessories/packages commonly available in your area. If you would prefer a vehicle without any or with different options, contact your dealer to check for current availability or the possibility of placing a special order. Not all available accessories are shown.
Old 10-19-11, 02:42 PM
Darienlim
Driver

Originally Posted by Tom59
What region is the NE.... my car doesn't have LEDS listed either. Seems it would be on invoices. All other options are listed. I find that hard to understand why an expensive option goes to certain area's. The cars price must change......

My car has remote start hence me asking. I cannot understand how the electric motors warm up the car? It gets COLD here in the winter months. I understand gas powered engines perfectly well, they start , car warms up, but electric?........

I'm just curious as to how it works. Anyone?
Tom, you do know that CT uses gas too. So I would think when u remote started your car, the gas will kick in if it needed to get the engine warming up. When the battery is at low level, you can't use it until it's recharged. In order to recharge it, you would have to drive it using gas or during braking. That's why it's a hybrid. Not 100% electric. Others chime in if I missed something or correct me if I'm not 100% correct.

About the LED, I know it's special order. But I thought all SE is listed as $38870 according to the website. And only 900 of these will be made and sold, that's why it's called SE! What bothers me the most is if the Western region will be get the LED light package included and with the same MSRP price like me (other region), then I would have an issue with it!

Having said that, I'm still VERY happy with my purchase and I love this car!
Old 10-19-11, 04:58 PM
flipside909
Lexus Connoisseur

Originally Posted by Darienlim
Seriously? That's messed up!!! Don't tell me the MSRP of the SE is the same with and without the LED headlamps! Damn, now I am mad! I really wouldn't mind to opt for the $1200 upgrade if it was offered to me!

Oh well, can't do a thing about it now. 36 more months later and we'll see if I decided to get another CT.. or something else in the future. That's why I rather lease than finance.
The MSRP of the SE w/LED Car was $40+k I have a picture of the window sticker I will post up later this week. (still working on my computer issues).

All you need are a set of aftermarket HID's and you're set. Nebula gray looks awesome on the CT F-Sport.

Here is a pic of the Starfire with a Tungsten that Longo brought out at our meet last Sunday:

Here's another with the CT's bigger powerful brother, LFA:

Quick Reply: DRIVE: 2012 CT 200h F-Sport Special Edition