CT 200h Model (2011-2017)

Official: Specs and Gallery for the CT 200h

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-10, 06:18 PM
TalkLexus
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Official: Specs and Gallery for the CT 200h

Lexus has just posted specs images for the new CT 200h. https://www.darkersideofgreen.com/specs.html

Enjoy!
Old 03-31-10, 11:49 AM
LexFather

Thanks.
Love the yellow. Interior has 5 options but didn't list the color or if its the leather or leatherette.

I really like the interior.
Old 03-31-10, 12:16 PM
phoebus
Driver

nuluxe material
Old 03-31-10, 02:04 PM
Aegee14
Rookie

They conveniently leave out information regarding curb weight of the car. I bet this "fun, nimble, and sporty" car will be slower than the Prius. It's almost like Toyota (Lexus) is back with their "Looks Fast" campaign from the Toyota Celica days with the TRD action package option.
Old 03-31-10, 09:53 PM
GFerg
Speaks French in Russian

Received 58 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally Posted by 1SICKLEX
Thanks.
Love the yellow. Interior has 5 options but didn't list the color or if its the leather or leatherette.

I really like the interior.
Yes the did. Its on the lower right side.

The Black, Ecru, and Caramel are all Nuluxe leather. Basically all the outstanding colors are done in fake leather. Why am I not surprised.

Other than that, I do like the color choices inside and out. Cannot believe there is no blue option. wow.
Old 03-31-10, 11:06 PM
flipside909
Lexus Connoisseur

Received 531 Likes on 280 Posts

Originally Posted by GFerg

The Black, Ecru, and Caramel are all Nuluxe leather. Basically all the outstanding colors are done in fake leather. Why am I not surprised.
Mercedes Benz and BMW both have been offering simulated leather (MB Tex, Leatherette) surfaces for many years on their cars, but no one ever complains about it. Lexus is doing it for the first time...but that's not okay? It's an entry level compact luxury hybrid which is going to have a low price point...what more can you ask for? If genuine leather was standard, the car would be too expensive and people will bish and complain about it.
Old 04-01-10, 08:21 AM
GFerg
Speaks French in Russian

Received 58 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally Posted by flipside909
Mercedes Benz and BMW both have been offering simulated leather (MB Tex, Leatherette) surfaces for many years on their cars, but no one ever complains about it. Lexus is doing it for the first time...but that's not okay? It's an entry level compact luxury hybrid which is going to have a low price point...what more can you ask for? If genuine leather was standard, the car would be too expensive and people will bish and complain about it.

Thats not my point. And people have complained about the use of leatherette in the German cars. Check car chat.

I do not mind that they are using fake leather on this entry level vehicle. Its better than cloth, some people do not mind leatherette, and its a way to keep the price down, but personally I probably wouldnt consider it. Im a fan of the more rare interior colors such as Saddle, Carmel, Ecru, etc. All I am saying is that I am not surprised that they would use those colors for the fake leather. I would love to see Lexus offer those colors again with the real leather in the future or at least make it an option for those who want to pay for it (across the model range).

As it stands now for the CT, black and gray are the only color options available in the real leather.

Last edited by GFerg; 04-01-10 at 08:24 AM.
Old 04-01-10, 12:58 PM
TRDFantasy
Lexus Fanatic

I'm sure more color choices in real leather will be offered if there is demand. Besides, the water gray leather looks great, not sure what the complaint here is.

Considering this is an entry-level luxury car, it's impressive that they are even offering two color choices for real leather.

With that said, I am impressed by the interior and exterior colors offered. The yellow exterior color looks great, as does the red.

The interior color options also look very good.
Old 04-02-10, 12:36 PM
phoebus
Driver

35000 base price is too expensive... i don't get it... keep the cost low using Nuluxe ? I don't get it ...
Old 04-02-10, 01:10 PM
(Cj)
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by phoebus
35000 base price is too expensive... i don't get it... keep the cost low using Nuluxe ? I don't get it ...
uh nothing's official. don't get too worked up about the whole $35K price. I'm thinking that is a loaded model with leather and all the techno doodads.
Old 04-03-10, 10:42 PM
Mv350
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It comes in MRM the most beautiful red in ze world! hahahahaha im happy now
Old 04-04-10, 02:57 PM
RXSF

Received 69 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by (Cj)
uh nothing's official. don't get too worked up about the whole $35K price. I'm thinking that is a loaded model with leather and all the techno doodads.
35K fully loaded? you wish! Im thinking fully loaded will get to the high 30s if not top out at 40K with Pre collision/ ML / HUD if available etc etc
Old 05-01-10, 03:18 PM
ABC
Racer

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

No mpg? No price yet? *sigh* I'll just continue to wait...
Old 05-01-10, 03:50 PM
xswl0931
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lexus will wait as long as possible before giving out price or mpg otherwise they'll risk some other automaker trumping them.
Old 05-02-10, 09:39 AM
MR_F1
Lexus Champion

I really wonder how heavy this thing is going to be.....

Quick Reply: Official: Specs and Gallery for the CT 200h