Club Lexus Vendor Product Announcements The place to find new product information, photos and other announcements from Club Lexus' supporting vendors.

New CL Vendor Joffe Locker Composites

Old 05-23-17, 06:17 AM
JL Composites
Former Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Joffe Locker Composites

Hello Club Lexus! I am happy to formally introduce ourselves to the community. We are based out of Georgia and are committed to offering 100% carbon fiber products, with no fiberglass filler. Our current offerings include an RCF Carbon Fiber hood and removable vent, universal carbon fiber hood vents, carbon fiber roof for a second generation IS, and some of you may remember the Club Lexus IS race car-we have one, and all of its molds.

Our company is owned by myself, Zach (ZaxF), and my business partner Danny (Quick350), who have been long time members of the Lexus community.

As we continue to grow, we welcome new ideas and interest in any part made of carbon fiber, Kevlar, or fiberglass for any platform or race car. We can also build high clearance fenders for the GX and LX platforms.

We look forward to serving the community for years to come!
Attached Thumbnails Joffe Locker Composites-photo361.jpg   Joffe Locker Composites-photo161.jpg   Joffe Locker Composites-photo216.jpg   Joffe Locker Composites-photo462.jpg   Joffe Locker Composites-photo765.jpg  

Joffe Locker Composites-photo275.jpg   Joffe Locker Composites-photo186.jpg   Joffe Locker Composites-photo114.jpg   Joffe Locker Composites-photo878.jpg   Joffe Locker Composites-photo160.jpg  

Joffe Locker Composites-photo984.jpg