Club Lexus Vendor Product Announcements The place to find new product information, photos and other announcements from Club Lexus' supporting vendors.

New Meguiar's Products for 2012 - Coming Soon!

Old 11-30-11, 11:45 AM
Nick@Autogeek
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Meguiar's Products for 2012 - Coming Soon!

New Meguiars for 2012! Coming Soon!

We were able to witness Meguiar's new-for-2012 products being unveiled first hand at SEMA a couple weeks ago. If you haven't heard anything about these exciting new products pay close attention because they will be available to purchase in the coming months.

Rinse Free Express Wash
Rinse Free Express Wash is part of the Meguiar's Detailer Line of products. Featuring a highly concentrated formula (1oz per 1 gallon of water), Meguiar's Rinse Free Express Wash enables you to safely wash your vehicle without a hose. This is perfect if you live in an apartment complex or water restricted area. With its high lubricity formula you will not scratch or marr the finish. Like other products in the Meguiar's Detailer Line, you can expect a top performing product at a very friendly price.

Perfect Clarity Glass Cleaner
It seems that the never ending search for the perfect glass cleaner continues. As a pioneer in the industry, Meguiar's knows this and is always researching and developing car care products that exceed the needs of discriminating car care enthusiasts. With their new Perfect Clarity Glass Cleaner you can safely clean all automotive glass, including tinted windows, in both a convenient pump spray and aerosol form.

DynaCone Pad Cleaner
If you've ever used the Meguiar's DynaCone metal polishing tool, you've probably been blown away by its performance and ease of use. With the new Meguiar's DynaCone Pad Cleaner, you can maintain your DynaCone metal polishing tool and all your other foam pads. DynaCone Pad Cleaner safely breaks up caked on polish and wax residue leaving foam pads like-new.

Hot Rims All Wheel & Tire Cleaner
Meguiar's new Hot Rims All Wheel & Tire Cleaner is safe on all factory coated wheels! Safely clean all factory coated wheels without a worry with Meguiar's new Hot Rims All Wheel & Tire Cleaner. The newest version of this popular wheel cleaner clings better to the wheels' finish meaning less agitation is required. Loosen brake dust and road grime in seconds with Meguiar's Hot Rims All Wheel & Tire Cleaner.

Hot Rims Brake Dust Barrier
If you're looking for the ultimate means of protecting your wheels' delicate finish from brake dust and road grime grab a can of Meguiar's new Brake Dust Barrier! Featuring an easy-to-use aerosol based spray, Brake Dust Barrier applies in seconds but lasts wash after wash! Not only does it protect the wheels, but it also makes future cleaning much easier because of the super slick finish that it leaves behind. Protecting your wheels doesn't get any easier!

Leather Cleaner D181
The Meguiar's Detailer Line of products has always been about performance and value. With their newest offering in the Detailer Line, Meguiar's continues this tradition with Leather Cleaner. Featuring a pH balanced formula that removes even the toughest stains, Leather Cleaner cuts the time it would take you to normally clean soiled leather surfaces in half. It's easy to use and much safer than an APC. Comes in a ready-to-use 128oz size.

Gold Class High Gloss Premium Quik Detailer
Nothing like spending the day detailing your ride only to discover bird droppings or light soiling the next day. No sweat, as Meguiar's new Gold Class High Gloss Premium Quik Detailer removes light dust and dirt to restore the gloss and protection of your existing wax or sealant. Like other Meguiar's products, it couldn't possibly be any easier to make your car this shiny.

Tire & Trim Gel
Yet another Meguiar's product that replaces several. Tire & Trim Gel is part of the Detailer Line of products and is designed to be used on both tires and trim to restore a like-new appearance that dries to the touch and does not sling. A highly concentrated formula allows you to get the most out of your new-found favorite tire and trim dressing.

Headlight Protectant
When it comes time to restore your headlights, you want to work smart and not hard. Meguiar's new Headlight Protectant allows you to lock in the new-found clarity of your headlights and keep them looking new. This unique formula provides a protective barrier and locks out moisture and UV rays. Protect your invest and get the most out of your hard work with Meguiar's Headlight Protectant.

Gold Class Carnauba+ Quik Wax
Have you ever been getting ready to head to a car show and wished you had a product that was easy to use and would amp up the shine and protection of your existing wax in a matter of minutes? Meguiar's new Gold Class Carnauba+ Quik Wax makes this possible in a convenient spray. It won't discolor trim and it can even be applied in the sun.

Flagship Ultimate Quik Wax
If you've ever restored the finish to a boat, you know how much work it is. After you've applied a couple coats of your favorite Meguiar's marine wax, maintain the shine and protection with Meguiar's new Flagship Quik Wax - in the convenience of a spray! Simply spray on and wipe off to amp up the shine and protection of your existing wax on your boat or RV.

Ultimate Wash & Wax Anywhere
Performing a waterless wash and a spray wax used to require two different products but not anymore! Meguiar's new Ultimate Wash & Wax Anywhere safely lifts away dirt and grime while leaving behind a protective layer of hydrophobic wax. You can perform a waterless wash in less than 15 minutes while also protecting the finish!

Clear Plastic & Vinyl Window Wax
Meguiar's is an innovator in the industry and products like their new Clear Plastic & Vinyl Window Wax is a great example of why they've been the industry leader for over 100 years now. Designed for marine and RV use, this easy-to-use product simply sprays on and provides UV protection for vinyl windows and other clear plastics.

Marine/RV #91 Power Cut Compound
Restore chalky, dull marine and RV finishes with Meguiar's new Power Cut Compound. Designed for marine and RV use, Power Cut Compound cuts through oxidation while leaving minimal swirls behind. With its unique blend of polishing oils, Power Cut Compound has a long working time for such an aggressive compound.

Marine/RV #141 Teak Cleaner
Not sure how to care for your teak? Now you can keep it looking its best with Meguiar's new Marine/RV Teak Cleaner! Featuring a powerful blend of cleaners that lift away dirt and grime, Teak Cleaner improves the appearance of teak boat trim and desks. The cleaner is also biodegradable.

As you can see Meguiar's has quite a few exciting products in the pipeline for 2012. Stay tuned as they will become available within the coming months here at Autogeek.

New Meguiars for 2012! Coming Soon!

Last edited by Nick@Autogeek; 12-05-11 at 05:28 AM.
Old 11-30-11, 01:49 PM
1100HP
Driver

Those are some serious products. Very interested in the first one. As always I want to see the demo first though.
Old 11-30-11, 05:24 PM
KI_GSE21
Lead Lap

I'm going to pickup a few of those products once they are available on the market. Thanks for sharing =)
Old 11-30-11, 06:30 PM
1100HP
Driver

Originally Posted by KI_GSE21
I'm going to pickup a few of those products once they are available on the market. Thanks for sharing =)
Make sure you post up here your review on them. I am only going to try the car wash and wait to see how the others are.
Old 11-30-11, 07:03 PM
eyezack87
Camry ConeKiller

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wish I could have made it to SEMA this year. I would have picked Mr. Pennington's mind about the brake dust repellent. Definitely a solid list of products coming out thats for sure
Old 11-30-11, 07:17 PM
ArmyofOne
Dysfunctional Veteran

Received 160 Likes on 112 Posts

Meguairs is really starting to become competitive in the market! Thats what I am talking about!
Old 11-30-11, 07:27 PM
1100HP
Driver

Originally Posted by ArmyofOne
Meguairs is really starting to become competitive in the market! Thats what I am talking about!
They have always been on my top shelf but I agree with you that they are really stepping the hell up.
Old 11-30-11, 09:47 PM
97-SC300
Lexus Fanatic

Received 128 Likes on 107 Posts

Definitely a nice list of stuff here.

Regarding the rinseless wash... if this is going to be like ONR but at a much cheaper price, I can definitely see it being a huge success. I have loads of ONR, but I am just not a fan of rinseless washes. I became so used to traditional washing, that it takes me more time to do a good job on a rinseless wash, and you still never get it as clean, especially in the jambs or any breaks between panels.
Old 12-01-11, 04:45 AM
1100HP
Driver

Originally Posted by 97-SC300
Definitely a nice list of stuff here.

Regarding the rinseless wash... if this is going to be like ONR but at a much cheaper price, I can definitely see it being a huge success. I have loads of ONR, but I am just not a fan of rinseless washes. I became so used to traditional washing, that it takes me more time to do a good job on a rinseless wash, and you still never get it as clean, especially in the jambs or any breaks between panels.
That is the one drawback to the rinseless washes. It works well for people like me though that do not drive their car more then a few hundered miles a years and store their vehicles in controlled enviroments.