Club Lexus Vendor Product Announcements The place to find new product information, photos and other announcements from Club Lexus' supporting vendors.

New Product Line - Eco Touch!

Old 03-14-11, 10:14 AM
Nick@Autogeek
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Product Line - Eco Touch!

For a limited time all Eco Touch car care products come with a free Mango Breeze Microfiber Towel.

Eco Touch manufactures a line of premium car care products that are good for your car and good for the environment. Each product is made from non-toxic and biodegradable cleaning agents, which are just as effective as their conventional counterparts. In an age of tightening VOC restrictions, Eco Touch has looked to nature to provide safe and effective car care solutions. From manufacturing to application, every Eco Touch product upholds the company’s commitment to conserve water, eliminate contaminated run-off, and provide you with a superior detailing product.

Eco Touch Conscious Car Care
Old 03-14-11, 10:19 AM
97-SC300
Lexus Fanatic

Received 128 Likes on 107 Posts

So what's the word on this stuff Nick? Is it any better than other products you guys sell?
Old 03-14-11, 01:40 PM
Nick@Autogeek
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 97-SC300
So what's the word on this stuff Nick? Is it any better than other products you guys sell?
I haven't had any hands on experience with any of the Eco Touch products yet. I plan on trying out the tire gel and waterless wash this week. As soon as I try them out I will let you guys know what I think.