Club Lexus Vendor Product Announcements The place to find new product information, photos and other announcements from Club Lexus' supporting vendors.

We want to take your car to SEMA 2011!!

Old 03-08-11, 02:52 PM
Extreme Dimensions
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default We want to take your car to SEMA 2011!!

I was asked to post this by my product development and marketing team. While I know that this is a Lexusforum, this could be a good opportunity if you own one of these vehicles.

This year’s SEMA show will be here before you know it, and Extreme Dimensions wants to make sure your car is ready. We’re looking for a select set of vehicles to premier new aero parts on, and gain lots of attention at this year’s show. These vehicles will be given prime placement in our booth. If your vehicle is selected for the booth, it will be brought in for prototyping of new parts, and we’ll pay to have those parts installed and painted by our premier body shop. Normally a package like this would cost over $6000, but we want to help make sure your car joins the list of Extreme Dimensions SEMA show winners. That’s why we’ll also work with you to secure sponsorship deals from more of the biggest names in the auto industry.

If you’re interested in having a one-of-a-kind show vehicle, and you have one of the cars listed below, then please contact us today for more info.

- 2011 Subaru STI Sedan
- 2011 Chrysler 300
- 2011 Dodge Charger
- 2011 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible

We’re also looking for the following vehicles to be featured throughout the show to premier new Extreme Dimensions products. These vehicles will be used for prototyping and be given new product in preparation for the show. Please contact us for more information regarding these vehicles.

- 2011 Volkswagen GTI
- 2011 Ford Fiesta Hatch
- 2011 Honda CR-Z
- 2012 Ford Focus
- 2011 Kia Forte Koup
- 2011 Scion tC

Last edited by Extreme Dimensions; 04-15-11 at 11:59 AM.