Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

Indestructible Titanium Key Fob Shell for Lexus

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-18, 09:59 PM
YotaMD
Sponsor

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts
Smile Indestructible Titanium Key Fob Shell for Lexus

Meet the Last Key You'll Ever Need. Buy Here: YotaMD Titanium Key Shell

For many late 90's and 2000's Lexus models there's one weak link. The key. The shell molded around the metal blade of the laser cut key cracks and breaks. This is THE SOLUTION.

Professionally designed, engineered and fabricated using modern 3D CAD drafting, cutting edge 3D Printing and CNC Waterjet processes; this Grade 5 Titanium reinforced product should outlast anything on your vehicle. Fix your key once and never look back.

You touch your keys every time you use your vehicle. Enhance your driving experience with this refined remote shell that uses your existing, already cut key blade and remote internals. No programming required, no locksmith, no dealer cutting.

Compatible Models

Toyota:
Land Cruiser 1998-2007

Lexus:
ES 300 2000-2003
ES 330 2004-2006
GS 300 1998-2005
GS 400 1998-2000
GS 430 2000-2005
GX 470 2004-2009
IS 300 2001-2005
LS 400 1998-2000
LS 430 2001-2006
LX 470 1998-2007
SC 300 1998-2000
SC 430 2002-2010
SC 400 1998-2000
RX 330 2004-2006
RX 350 2007-2009
RX 300 1999-2003
RX 400H 2006

My name is Andy and I am the owner of YotaMD, a one person company pursuing my dream of designing and fabricating premium products that improve the driving experience. If you have any questions or comments, please post in this thread and spread the word to your fellow enthusiasts. This is an enthusiast-created product that can benefit any owner of a compatible vehicle and I'm thrilled to bring this to the Club Lexus community. This Titanium key has had hundreds of excited customers in the Land Cruiser and LX470/GX470 market and I know all you SC, GS, LS, IS, RX, and ES drivers will love it too!

Customer Testimonials from ih8mud where the product was initially launched:

"Got mine in earlier this evening and I absolutely love it! I honestly never thought I'd be so excited about a key in my life...The rugged and invincible feeling it has just adds to the Land Cruiser reputation of being dependable and tough. Plus, it makes that great feeling I always get when I start my truck that much better."

"I received one of these today. Easy assembly and stout! I finally got rid of that stupid switchblade key!!!!! Thanks for the great product and fast shipping! Some of the best money I have spent on this rig so far!"

"Got mine! Definitely will be ordering a 2nd."

"I know you may have heard this a time or two but just to reiterate it; Andy, you did a truly phenomenal job with these keys. You went above and wayyy beyond in every aspect of these: from the little slots the T-base key reinforcement bracket slides into, to the thought of using titanium as the ultimate reinforcement, giving us the option to choose black or stainless hardware, and supplying extra nuts and options for key rings and that awesome beefy carabiner [key clip]. Like you said with the "stout interface", it truly gives me so much more confidence, peace-of-mind, and sense of security not only while starting my car but obviously never having to worry about breaking another key ever again! As cheesy as this may sound, it also greatly intensifies that connection a man/woman has with his/her car knowing his/her key is just as reliable as the 100 series they're driving. So cheers to you Andy and keep up the great work!"

"I like it! Great craftsmanship and excellent fit!!"

"Nicely put together package. Appreciate the extra parts in case of fumbling fingers."

"Wife loves the key, so happy life! "

"Shout out to Andy for prompt response and fix for my issue. His commitment to a quality product and customer satisfaction is impressive. I have already had a positive comment on the key."

"Fit and finish are excellent. As we've been told this is high quality industrial 3d printing and not at all like other 3D parts I've handled in the past. Nice complete kit with both SS and black oxide bolts, spare nut, and ring and clip options."

Buy Here: YotaMD Titanium Key Shell
Attached Thumbnails Indestructible Titanium Key Fob Shell for Lexus-webpage3button.jpg  
Attached Images       

Replace your broken key for the LAST TIME. No cutting. No programming. Indestructible Grade 5 Titanium. Made in the USA.

YotaMD Titanium Reinforced Key Shell for Lexus

Bulk discounting Available.
Fits many Lexus models with 3-button remote keys.
Professionally designed, engineered and fabricated in the USA.
Old 01-10-18, 07:27 PM
YotaMD
Sponsor

NEW COLOR TRIAL! What do you think?

I just had a limited run of some new red colors that I received today. I'm not planning on having them run again unless there's some high demand, so pick one up soon if you like them. See below.

The Matte Maroon Red is NOT clear-coated, but instead treated by the printing service and maintains a very matte, flat finish. The longevity is supposedly great, but I haven't done long term testing. It's made to be handled so I expect it to wear well, but can't guarantee anything.

The Dark Red is the same process as my usual Cleared parts, but a darker than normal red. It is still glossy as it has been clear coated. It reminds me of the red leather found in BMW, Audi, Mercedes and Porsche where my usual red is more a bright Ferrari Red with a subtle hint of orange.

Anyone interested in the limited run Reds, email or PM me. I'll send invoices via email for these as I don't have them listed on the site. admin@yotamd.com
Attached Thumbnails Indestructible Titanium Key Fob Shell for Lexus-red-comparisons.jpg  

Replace your broken key for the LAST TIME. No cutting. No programming. Indestructible Grade 5 Titanium. Made in the USA.

Last edited by YotaMD; 01-10-18 at 07:35 PM.
Old 02-09-18, 09:36 AM
YotaMD
Sponsor

Bump for awareness!

Old 02-22-18, 08:15 PM
YotaMD
Sponsor

Custom radioactive green I did for a customer last month.

Old 03-26-18, 12:34 PM
YotaMD
Sponsor

I've got a large inventory on hand and orders typically ship in 1-4 days.

I still have a few dark red's available so send me a PM or email if you'd like one of those!

Old 08-23-22, 07:08 PM
flatlandbo
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anything in stock for a 2005 Lexus LS430