Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

***Don Nguyen - 5D deep gloss black carbon fiber vinyl wrap - Free shipping!***

Old 01-22-17, 06:03 PM
Don Nguyen
Former Sponsor

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Arrow ***Don Nguyen - 5D deep gloss black carbon fiber vinyl wrap - Free shipping!***

Buy 5D carbon fiber vinyl from someone who installs and works with the material on a daily basis. Don’t gamble trying to figure out which vendor on eBay or Amazon you should take a chance with.

When you purchase the materials from me, you can be certain that you’ll be receiving vinyl wrapping material that has been proven/tested as well as the support and knowledge to answer installation related questions that you may have during your installation process.

E-mail me at Don@WannabeRacer.com to place your orders.

Pricing - Free shipping on all orders!:
60” x 12” - $9
60” x 24” - $18
60” x 36” - $27
60” x 48” - $36
60” x 60” - $45
Larger rolls and custom sizes available as well.

I also have standard high gloss black, matte black, matte carbon fiber, tail light tinting material, and more as well, for those who are looking for other finishes.

-Don

Don@WannabeRacer.com
Old 02-02-17, 08:39 AM
Don Nguyen
Former Sponsor

This is one of the cars that I worked on during my trip up to Norcal / San Jose to do wraps. I wasn’t able to take the before/after pictures myself, since my schedule was completely packed, which didn’t give me as much time as I would have liked to be able to take pictures as I usually do. It may be a bit hard to see the carbon fiber weave in some of the further away pictures, but the owner of this car was extremely happy with the way his interior turned out. He originally came by thinking he wanted to go with gloss black on the interior pieces, but after discussing over the options with him, we ended up going with the 5D carbon fiber vinyl finish, which he felt was like the right choice after seeing the finished product.

Link to the original thread posted by the owner of this car: http://mbworld.org/forums/e-class-w2...ml#post7013892

-Don

Don@WannabeRacer.com
Old 02-02-17, 09:06 AM
xmike714x
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PM'ed you about install
Old 02-02-17, 10:01 AM
e60bmw
Instructor

Received 114 Likes on 100 Posts

This looks awesome. Good to see ya around here Don, I've bought from you in the past on the 5series board. Is the vinyl pretty easy/forgiving to work with? The one pictured would be glossy correct?
Old 02-04-17, 09:40 AM
Don Nguyen
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by e60bmw
This looks awesome. Good to see ya around here Don, I've bought from you in the past on the 5series board. Is the vinyl pretty easy/forgiving to work with? The one pictured would be glossy correct?
Awesome!

Yea, the material is definitely fairly user friendly, which is why I showed the material wrapped around something as complex as a roof antenna. The one pictured is the glossy finish, which looks almost like real carbon fiber. It's even hard to tell that it is vinyl when next to real carbon fiber.