Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

Over Stock Clearance:JDM RCF fender molding

Old 11-06-16, 11:05 PM
gpxluke
Former Sponsor

Received 38 Likes on 23 Posts
Default Over Stock Clearance:JDM RCF fender molding

As many of you might know that I just hosted a group buy on the JDM RCF fender molding. As confirming most of the group buy orders have been received. I am putting this thread up to clear some of the in stock units I ordered extra for replacement purpose. Luckily all the packages were delivered without any damages, thumbs up for USPS. Further information on the group buy can be found here, https://www.clublexus.com/forums/cl-...r-molding.html

If anyone is still looking to purchase a set of these JDM RCF fender molding, you do not have to wait 3+ weeks for its arrival from Japan. I do have limited number of units in stock now ready to be shipped. The original price of these moldings go for $159 shipped anywhere in Canada and Continental US but I am offering a special pricing for all ClubLexus members. Enter a promo code "CL16" to find out the exact price you are paying for this genuine JDM part. If you want me to ship the package to other destination please pm me for a shipping quote.

I have constructed a bigcartel site for you to place your order. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me via PM/Email.

http://ftpmotorsport.bigcartel.com/p...-sets-4-pieces