ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/club-lexus-vendor-marketplace-118/)
-   -   All-Fit Lip Kit Group Buy is back! Universal Lip Splitter - Lower and Protect (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/club-lexus-vendor-marketplace/819282-all-fit-lip-kit-group-buy-is-back-universal-lip-splitter-lower-and-protect.html)

AllFit 04-07-16 10:34 PM

All-Fit Lip Kit Group Buy is back! Universal Lip Splitter - Lower and Protect

25 Attachment(s)
Hey Guys,

We're glad to be back and currently offering a re-introductory group buy for everyone. Get your friends in as we do not offer these deals to the general public. We are offering all widths (Traditional, Mid and Fat) and all 6 of our colors (Black, White, Silver/Light Gray, Dark Gray, Red and Pink). Order any of our Complete Kits (which are already substantially discounted) and receive a free t-shirt and an ADDITIONAL 5% off.

We have had an unbelievable backing from a handful of the Lexus guys with our All-Fit Lip Kit. We have had numerous guys swearing by the All-Fit Quality difference and we greatly appreciate the ClubLexus support AllFitAutomotive.com.

THE ALL-FIT LIP KIT WILL FIT ANY VEHICLE AND THIS GROUP BUY IS FOR ANY CAR! NO NEED TO SPECIFY MAKE OR MODEL. OUR PRODUCT OFFERS A LOWERED, AGGRESSIVE LOOK WHILE PROTECTING THE BOTTOM OF YOUR VEHICLE. ALL WITHOUT BREAKING THE BANK AND WITHOUT REQUIRING PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION.

Attachment 442700

Attachment 442701

Check these videos out!

Scrape test!

Scrape test 2

125+ MPH

There is no "universal" product in the industry that performs like our material. These videos above are from PAYING customers showing off the All-Fit strength and versatility.

Video Quality Comparison

Video Quality Comparison 2

In-Depth Quality Comparison of ALL kits from customer
youtube.com/watch?v=oxv8J5sganY

Change the color of your lip by painting, plastic-dipping or wrapping it. We also offer the lip in 6 great colors.

Plast-Dip Demonstration

Carbon Fiber Vinyl Wrapped Lip

We sell the traditional universal lip kit design but with a twist. When we entered the industry years back, we saw a large demand for such a product, but a major lack in quality. We took the initiative to develop a part and material unlike anything in the industry. Most similar designed parts are made of an EPDM squishy material. This is a low quality, foamed material that can tear in your own hands. We spent extensive research developing a material that can ACTUALLY WITHSTAND curbs and scrapes. We have developed a material that in raw form is not flexible and has traits of great scrape and tear strengths. We use a complex chemical process during extrusion to make the part flexible but still keep the same great traits as the original material. We have created what we feel to be the perfect mix of strength and flexibility in the All-Fit Lip Kit at an unbelievably affordable price.

Please visit our website and check out our super simple to follow installation video. We also have some great reviews on our buy now page.

On to some pictures. Remember, our product will fit and form to any vehicle, front sides and rear. Not just Lexus. Let us know what other vehicles you would like to see. Visit our website, AllFitAutomotive.com and click on our gallery which will direct you to our Instagram with hundreds of examples.

We have 3 different widths. Traditional (1.5 inch), Mid (2.5 inch) and Fat (3.5 inch). Choose your width, choose your length.

Attachment 442702

On to the group buy. This is how it will work.

ALL COMPLETE KITS (Front, Sideskirts and Rear) WILL RECEIVE AN ADDITIONAL 5% OFF, FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE U.S. AND A DISCOUNTED SHIPPING RATE FOR INTERNATIONAL BUYERS. THESE COMPLETE KITS ARE ALREADY SUBSTANTIALLY DISCOUNT PER FOOT. ALL COMPLETE KITS WILL ALSO RECEIVE A FREE T-SHIRT NO MATTER THE AMOUNT OF BACKERS FOR THE GROUP BUY. (Sizes SM-XL)

The complete kit is our most popular kit and is already discounted by standard pricing. This is an extremely large discount with this group buy and what we recommend to all buyers.

Attachment 442703

Any other order will be $6.95 shipping within the US. Or if purchasing a Front and Sideskirt Kit together, you will receive free shipping. For international buyers (we ship anywhere in the world), use our website to get an accurate quote on the shipping price. Add the items you’re interested in and use the checkout system to get the rates. Way too many options here to list.

Here is how the group buy pricing tier will work.

1 order is one paying customer, no matter the amount ordered. The final amount of buyers will determine the amount of savings for each buyer.

1-15 orders = 5% off (10% off complete kit and Free Tee), Free Lanyard, Large decals and lip decals
16-30 orders = 10% off (15% off complete kit and Free Tee), Free Lanyard, Large decals and lip decals
31+ orders = 10% off (15% off complete kit), Free T-Shirt, Free Lanyard, Large Decals and lip decals

Attachment 442704

Our normal prices before discount and the kits offered for this GB are as below. All necessary installation hardware included with each kit. Any of our colored options, add $10 to the price or $20 to the price for the complete kits.

9 Foot Front or Rear Lip - $39.95
14 Foot Sideskirt Kit for BOTH sides - $59.96
30 Foot Complete Kit (Front, Sides and Rear) - $119.95
9 Foot Front or Rear Mid Lip - $59.95
14 Foot Sideskirt Mid - $99.95
30 Foot Complete Mid - $179.95
9 Foot Front or Rear Fat Lip - $69.95
14 Foot Sideskirt Fat - $109.95
30 Foot Complete Fat - $199.95

SEND US A PRIVATE MESSAGE TO RESERVE YOUR KIT WITH THE SIZE KIT/KITS YOU WOULD LIKE. GROUP BUY IS OPEN TO RESERVE SPOT UNTIL APRIL 29th. PAYMENT DUE MAY 6. All orders will ship out as they are paid. Depending on the tier of discount we hit, there will be specific instructions when making payment to make sure all freebies are included.

Below is our complete kit from a forum member.
Attachment 442705
Attachment 442706
Attachment 442707
Attachment 442708
Attachment 442709
Attachment 442710
Attachment 442711
Attachment 442712
Attachment 442713
Attachment 442714
Attachment 442715
Attachment 442716
Attachment 442717
Attachment 442718
Attachment 442719
Attachment 442720
Attachment 442721
Attachment 442722
Attachment 442723

Our colored lip options

Attachment 442724

lexual_rc 04-20-16 10:19 AM

I got the mid lip kit and I gotta say I am very impressed with this product all around. Aesthetically it looks great. I only used the tape and it is on tight and been through a dozen car washes and a snow storm and it hasn't budged. I got the mid lip kit and have some pictures of it on my first post.

AllFit 04-20-16 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by suvi2k (Post 9455539)
I got the mid lip kit and I gotta say I am very impressed with this product all around. Aesthetically it looks great. I only used the tape and it is on tight and been through a dozen car washes and a snow storm and it hasn't budged. I got the mid lip kit and have some pictures of it on my first post.

Thanks for chiming in. We'd love to see some pictures sent to Sales@AllFitAutomotive.com

lexual_rc 04-21-16 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by AllFit (Post 9455558)
Thanks for chiming in. We'd love to see some pictures sent to Sales@AllFitAutomotive.com

Sent them earlier... I will wrapping my roof and thinking about wrapping this lip if its possible tomorrow. Will share more pics if it comes out good! :uh:

OmarIS350 04-24-16 06:46 AM

Sent you a dm allfit. Currently have the ez lip and looking to replace

AllFit 04-24-16 06:55 AM

Originally Posted by OmarIS350 (Post 9459859)
Sent you a dm allfit. Currently have the ez lip and looking to replace

Replied to

AllFit 06-14-16 09:23 PM

Any more interest in another group buy?

Waymok 06-24-16 10:44 AM

Yes, please PM me for pricing, and potentially a group buy of my own too for a Lexus group in Canada

Distinct58 06-24-16 07:33 PM

Can you please PM me front and side skirts Mid 2.5" shipped to 96744? Can you also send me pricing with and without carbon fiber wrap? Thank you in advance.

AllFit 06-25-16 07:55 AM

Originally Posted by Distinct58 (Post 9532075)
Can you please PM me front and side skirts Mid 2.5" shipped to 96744? Can you also send me pricing with and without carbon fiber wrap? Thank you in advance.

PM sent

AllFit 06-25-16 07:58 AM

Originally Posted by Distinct58 (Post 9532075)

Your inbox is full brother

Distinct58 06-25-16 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by AllFit (Post 9532381)
Your inbox is full brother

New to the forum and didn't realize inbox capacity is minimal. Deleted some emails so i should be fine. You can also email quote to tsutsumi58@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Shawn

Distinct58 06-27-16 12:21 AM

Originally Posted by Distinct58 (Post 9532489)
New to the forum and didn't realize inbox capacity is minimal. Deleted some emails so i should be fine. You can also email quote to tsutsumi58@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Shawn

Full kit order placed. Thanks!