Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

Speed Freaks USA group buy for OS Giken LSD

Old 04-08-15, 01:00 PM
SpeedFreaksUSA
Sponsor

Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by TURBO5DAVE View Post
Anything new on this?
Originally Posted by KJH View Post
Speed Freaks,

As I indicated via PM, more, better and more timely information is required to successfully conclude this GB opportunity. Being MIA in your own GB thread after deposits have been received is unprofessional. I hope this is corrected going forward.

Ken.
I apologize for the delay in bumping the thread with updates. I had sent out additional PMs to everyone who hadn't replied and even offered their spots to others inquiring who weren't on the list. I wanted to be able to update that we had made it into the the third tier as anticipated but we couldn't make it happen and we had to completely close the group buy. I kept the list on the OP up to date so people could accurately track progress but clearly that wasn't enough and I will do a better job communicating on the thread going forward. I had been having conversations with others on the side via PM. However, going forward I will be sure to just do all updates via the actual thread that way everyone gets their information at the same time as you mentioned, KJH.

With that being said, the group buy is closed, we ended up in the second tier and have sent out invoices for the remainder of the balance. Everyone on the list should have received one, please let me know if you didn't. You can pay the invoice immediately if you would like but payment isn't required until the differential ships.

Our official update from OSG in Japan is that our production run is slotted for the end of April. I am waiting to hear back on what the ETA is until they are complete and ready for shipment. I will have more visibility as we get closer to the end of the month and will be sure to update everyone with the progress.

Thank you for your patience. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

-Matt M.
Old 06-05-15, 07:06 PM
SpeedFreaksUSA
Sponsor

PMs sent out to everyone on the list!
Old 06-25-15, 03:43 PM
SpeedFreaksUSA
Sponsor

Just wanted to update everyone that we have received the final shipment of differentials and have began shipping those out to all have paid. Everyone who has paid the final invoice should have had their order updated with tracking information (please let me know if you have not).

-Matt M.
Old 10-13-15, 01:35 PM
zazzn
Lead Lap

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Anyone want to sell me their stock LSD?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Speed Freaks USA group buy for OS Giken LSD

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.