Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

All-Fit Lip Kit GB - Fits ANY vehicle - Super affordable! Lowering while protecting!

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-15, 09:11 PM
nabizzy
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

am I getting any discount or freebie or anything for buying 2 front lips through this group buy?
Old 02-01-15, 05:29 PM
LMTL55
Driver School Candidate

Default PMed

PMed you but just in case would love a full kit 👍
Old 02-01-15, 08:17 PM
FraganciaF
Pole Position

How is for the front lip 😆
Old 02-02-15, 12:37 PM
AllFit
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by nabizzy
am I getting any discount or freebie or anything for buying 2 front lips through this group buy?
You are getting the same discounts and freebies as the entire group buy. I am confused as to what you are asking for? We are discounting these prices for everyone. By purchasing two kits, you will save the $6.95 in shipping on the second order. So technically, yes, you are going to be saving money. Everyone is getting the same discount depending on which tier the group buy ends at. I extended the sale so everyone has a chance to get a larger discount if we can get more buyers in on this sale.
Old 02-02-15, 12:39 PM
AllFit
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by FraganciaF
How is for the front lip 😆
??? You're in for a front lip I'm assuming? Please clarify.
Old 02-02-15, 02:04 PM
IUnzhakov
Driver School Candidate

In for a front lip.
Old 02-02-15, 06:56 PM
AllFit
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by IUnzhakov
In for a front lip.
Added. Thanks
Old 02-02-15, 09:25 PM
nabizzy
Rookie

Originally Posted by AllFit
You are getting the same discounts and freebies as the entire group buy. I am confused as to what you are asking for? We are discounting these prices for everyone. By purchasing two kits, you will save the $6.95 in shipping on the second order. So technically, yes, you are going to be saving money. Everyone is getting the same discount depending on which tier the group buy ends at. I extended the sale so everyone has a chance to get a larger discount if we can get more buyers in on this sale.
I am asking if I am gaining anything from ordering through this group by versus just ordering the part as per normal conditions. As in why am I waiting for this group buy to end instead of just buying the part now, if you would have said there is no extra incentive to order via this group buy besides this tier discount crap then I would just order now, but because there is discount and because by being part of group buy I can potentially help other people on the forum I dont mind waiting. That is what I am asking for. thanks.
Old 02-02-15, 09:48 PM
LMTL55
Driver School Candidate

Just clarifying I'm in for a full kit 🙌
Old 02-02-15, 11:17 PM
AllFit
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by nabizzy
I am asking if I am gaining anything from ordering through this group by versus just ordering the part as per normal conditions. As in why am I waiting for this group buy to end instead of just buying the part now, if you would have said there is no extra incentive to order via this group buy besides this tier discount crap then I would just order now, but because there is discount and because by being part of group buy I can potentially help other people on the forum I dont mind waiting. That is what I am asking for. thanks.
The tier system is what gives members incentives to join the group buy and wait till the end. Also, gives them an incentive to spread the word and gain more group buy members. We extended the group buy to hopefully allow more buyers in and increase the discount for you all. If this is not preferred, then maybe we will consider running shorter group buys, but the discount will not be near as significant as the chances of a longer, larger group buy.

If we offered one discounted price, this wouldn't be a group buy. The reason for us to do a group buy is that if we get enough orders at once, we can justify offering a discount. Hence why we offer a system for the more members in the group buy, the larger the discount we can offer. Current forum members are offered 5% off at all times, but our goal is to offer larger discounts in a group buy.

This is how we have done group buys on other forums and seems this is what is preferred. If not preferred on here, we will reconsider how we setup our group buys for the future.

Group buy tier pricing details are below.

1-15 orders = 5% off (10% off complete kit and Free Tee), Free Lanyard, Large decals and lip decals
16-30 orders = 10% off (15% off complete kit and Free Tee), Free Lanyard, Large decals and lip decals
31+ orders = 10% off (15% off complete kit), Free T-Shirt, Free Lanyard, Large Decals and lip decals
Old 02-02-15, 11:18 PM
AllFit
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by LMTL55
Just clarifying I'm in for a full kit 🙌
Got it. Thanks Post #2 shows all of the members in on the group buy
Old 02-03-15, 09:22 PM
Dtang81
Driver School Candidate

In for complete kit please.
Old 02-04-15, 08:25 AM
jcphc8
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just posting on the Board, but in for 2 front lips!
Old 02-04-15, 07:43 PM
AllFit
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Dtang81
In for complete kit please.
Originally Posted by jcphc8
Just posting on the Board, but in for 2 front lips!
Both added. Thanks!

Past the 15 mark! Glad we extended this group buy to push forward some more savings! A few more days left. Lets get it to the 31 mark for the largest discount! Spread the word.
Old 02-05-15, 06:47 PM
AllFit
Former Sponsor

Another member added! Lets get this thing to 31 for the next tier of discounts! Help spread the word. A few more days left.

Quick Reply: All-Fit Lip Kit GB - Fits ANY vehicle - Super affordable! Lowering while protecting!