Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

Don Nguyen | ISF - Official vinyl wrapping pictures thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-13, 04:58 PM
Don Nguyen
Former Sponsor

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Don Nguyen | ISF - Official vinyl wrapping pictures thread

This thread is dedicated to specifically ISFs that I have vinyl wrapped. Most of what you're going to see done are typically roofs, chrome window trim being blacked out, and tinting tail lights. I also do other vinyl work on/for these cars, which I will also post. I am starting to get more and more of these cars, as more people have started purchasing and modifying them.

If you guys have any questions, feel free to post here or PM me directly for answers. If I get enough of a certain question via PM/e-mail, I'll post it on here for everyone to know/see.

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 11-13-13, 05:00 PM
Don Nguyen
Former Sponsor

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

This isomething a little different. It isn't a roof, but I did vinyl wrap the roof of this silver Lexus ISF with the 3M dinoc carbon fiber material a couple of months prior. The owner of this car ended up coming back to have me vinyl wrap the center of his hood with the matte black material and wrap the two sides of the hood in the 3M di-noc matte carbon fiber material. We were originally going to only do the center in matte black, but the owner decided to do this after seeing it on another car. The owner of this car came from San Diego up to me in Orange County / Anaheim Hills to get the work done. I think it really filled in the hood nicely and gave it a pretty cool look.

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 11-14-13, 06:04 PM
shahir18
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

hmm... good thread - I'm actually considering doing glossy carbon fiber wrap on my hood, trunk spoiler, fog lamp covers, and maybe the front grill trim.
Old 11-14-13, 06:30 PM
kbtoiz
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is very cool! Nice job. How much material is needed to do a hood? A whole car? Prices if you can tell would be nice