Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

*CL Coilover Deals*BC/D2/Tanabe/Ksport/Megan/ARK/Tein/KW/Cusco/Stance/HKS and More!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-13, 11:02 AM
Mega
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

4/22/13: called JM again today. Was told "it shipped friday, you should have a tracking number by the end of today"

I call B.S.

I have been working in shipping for over 5 years, when you create a shipping label, the customer gets emailed as soon as the label gets created, gets scanned by the driver as "picked up", and the tracking gets updated every time the packages goes through a distribution center or hub on its way to the destination.

So when JM says "it shipped friday, you should have a tracking # by the end of the day today" what they really mean is "we will try to ship it today" which is the same thing ive been told for the last four phone calls.
Old 04-23-13, 05:39 AM
Mega
Driver

4/23: recieved a tracking number today, my package drop shipped from megan racing 4/22 with an expected delivery date of 4/26 (JM is in NY)...after reviewing my reciept. I payed $25 extra for 2 day shipping so i can have the coilovers in hand before i go out of town 4/25.

I called JM about this problem, they offered two options.

Option 1-i can reject the package, and when they get it back, they can give me a full refund(this whole process will take 2 more weeks)

Option 2- i can accept the package 4/26 (now being re-routed to my work so someone can sign for it while i am out of town), and take a $50refund for the 2day shipping i did not recieve, and the constant mistakes JM has made on my order since day 1 (refund takes 2-3 days to show up in my account)

I chose option 2.

So hopefully the correct parts show up friday, hopefully the $50 refund is posted to my account by 4/26 too. It will be a great day to wash my hands of JM and NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AGAIN!

From my experience over the last 2weeks with them on this single order, i will not, and would not recommend anyone buy from them. There are much much better, more organized vendors on this site that have their **** together.
Old 04-26-13, 06:32 PM
Mega
Driver

Friday 4/26....no $50 refund, no parts.

I called JM and told them the tracking # they gave me hasnt been updated since the shipping label was created 4/22. The owner michael swore up and down that he was on top of it and his fed ex rep was working very hard to track my package. He calls me back hours later and tells me its right down the street at the hub but doesnt know why it wasnt delivered. I ask him for a tracking # that works, he cannot provide one.

At this point i am tired of JM's constant lies and decide to research this entire order.

I call my fed ex rep, and give him JM's fed ex account and ask him for any tracking number from jm to 60046, or 60060 in the last 30 days. His reply "there arent any, JM hasnt shipped anything to illinois in more than 60 days"

So there is a lie i bust them on.

I call megan racing, and speak to james the eastern sales rep. I ask him to provide me with a tracking # from JM to 60046, or 60060 illinois. His reply "that order is still sitting here, JM tried to drop ship it, but they dont have any inventory on megan EZ coilovers for the LS400, the label was created 4/22, but its still sitting here"

That is another lie they have told me about my order.

At this point i call JM, and call them out on every single lie. I tell them i looked into thier fed ex shipping account, as well as spoke to thier sales rep at megan. There is no shipment from JM to my address.

Thier reply is "we did ship it, we have the tracking # right here" that tracking # is fake.

I tell them they have until the end of the day 4/30/2013 to put my $686.50 back into my account. 5/1/13 i am going to my bank, filing a fraudulent charge claim, as well as a police report. Then Visa will refund my money and JM can pay Visa the money.

They respond "it takes 2-5 days for it to be back into your account"

My response "i asked for the $50 refund 4/23, today is the 3rd business day, 4/30 will be the 6th business day. you have 3 business days starting today 4/26 to put all of my money back, and i want you to email me a copy of my reciept for the $50 refund, and a copy of the remaining $636.50"

Then i hung up the phone.

2 minutes later i had both reciepts.

The owner is a coward, and a liar. Everytime i asked for him he "was busy talking to the accountant on the phone"......for 5 hours?

I really really regret buying from JM. i will be buying from ASSAULTECH once i get my refund.

The worst part of all of this is that i am spending my vacation dealing with JM and thier scamming ways of doing business.

I have filed a report with the BBB, and will be filing a report with the New York business bureau.

I will update when i get more info.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update: 4/27 the full amount of $686.50 was returned to my account. Appears it in fact does not take 2-5 days for a refund, they can return the money as fast as they can take it. Looks like JM realized i wasnt playing with them.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH JM MOTORING.

if you google "JM motoring reviews" you fill find a few more storys almost exactly like mine.

The End.

Last edited by DaveGS4; 04-27-13 at 06:30 PM. Reason: member update