Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.
View Poll Results: What Products/Brands would you like on the next special?
Project Mu Club Racer Rotors (Slotted / 8 Slots) Front or Rear
40.00%
Project Mu Club Racer Rotors (Drilled) Front or Rear
0%
Carbotech (Ceramic) 1521 Street Brake Pads
20.00%
Carbotech (Ceramic) Race Compound (XP10, XP12 Front and XP8, XP10 Rear)
10.00%
Package Deal for Rotors and Pads (Choice of Front or Rear)
40.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

** NEW VENDOR ** Speed Freaks, LLC --> Special of the Week!

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-13, 11:10 PM
SpeedFreaksUSA
Former Sponsor

Received 52 Likes on 36 Posts
Exclamation ** NEW VENDOR ** Speed Freaks, LLC --> Special of the Week!

We are new to the Club Lexus forums and would like to introduce ourselves starting specifically with the IS-F group!

A little info about us: Speed Freaks, LLC is a stocking warehouse distributor located in Reno, Nevada catering to retail and wholesale clients. As members of the CL community we would like to extend our unique and long-standing relationships with manufacturers (in terms of design and pricing) by passing on great deals and very competitive pricing on components. In addition, we have a network of installation centers located in Northern California that allow us to extend excellent service to Nor Cal locals!

iHeartRacecar.com / Speed Freaks, LLC is supported by a team of Mechanical Engineers, Technical Personnel, Racers, former Formula SAE students, Mechanics, Technicians, Pilots, Legal Professionals, Photographers, Volunteers, and, above all, Drivers.

We test, break, redesign, and report on the products we sell… and we sell what we use. Our professional backgrounds have included projects with, but not limited to Tesla Motors, Daimler Benz, Chrysler, and General Motors.

We have been in the wholesale and retail automotive parts and supplies business since 2001, operating out of Wisconsin and California and partnered with warehouses located in Florida, Texas, California, and North Carolina. We have now consolidated to streamline business operations with our major warehouse location in Sparks, Nevada.

Why Speed Freaks, LLC ?

Speed Freaks, LLC usually ships stocked customer orders the same day, if the order is received by 2:00 P.M. PST / 5 P.M. EST. Most sales are handled by Sales Engineers and followed up on by Speed Freaks, LLC personnel.

We are authorized dealers for most of the major brands that we carry. Please feel free to contact us via:
-PM,
-Email,
-Contact Form,
-Inquiry Form,
-On the phone,
-Or right here on the post.

Our retail site (speed-freaks.net) is being updated to to improve drop down and search capabilities through the month of January…

Matt and I (Customer Service Manager, Anish) will be servicing the forum directly, with Matt taking the lead role for daily contact. Thank you again for the opportunity and we look forward to working with you all!

Last edited by SpeedFreaksUSA; 01-03-13 at 11:23 PM.
Old 01-03-13, 11:18 PM
SpeedFreaksUSA
Former Sponsor

Smile Special of the Week! (Good Through Jan 13th)

I am pleased to announce that our first weekly special for the forums is Project Mu Type NS400 Front Brake Pads for the IS-F!

Pricing is nearly 1/3 off Retail with free ground shipping and only being advertised through the following link: http://speed-freaks.net/i-11667143-p...isf-front.html

Just add to Cart to see the price!

Let us know if you have any questions!
Attached Thumbnails ** NEW VENDOR ** Speed Freaks, LLC --> Special of the Week!-f63915715.jpg  

Last edited by SpeedFreaksUSA; 01-03-13 at 11:40 PM.
Old 01-04-13, 02:46 AM
BULLIT
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Are these pads low dust? If not what low dust options do you?
Old 01-04-13, 03:55 AM
Boma
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Project Mu pads are known for their low dust and low noise properties while retaining the OEM gripping power, it's a popular choice for F owners who want a better option than the super dusty and squeaky OEM pads.

Welcome to our newest vendor! Looking forward to some great deals.
Old 01-04-13, 07:43 AM
SpeedFreaksUSA
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by BULLIT
Are these pads low dust? If not what low dust options do you?
Yes these pads are low dust, low noise and have even been reported to have a stronger bite than the OEM pads. They are perfect for the daily driver that wants civilized, low dusting pad without sacrificing performance.

-Matt
Old 01-04-13, 08:32 AM
SpeedFreaksUSA
Former Sponsor

Exclamation

Originally Posted by Boma
Project Mu pads are known for their low dust and low noise properties while retaining the OEM gripping power, it's a popular choice for F owners who want a better option than the super dusty and squeaky OEM pads.

Welcome to our newest vendor! Looking forward to some great deals.
Thank you Boma! We look forward to a growing relationship as well!

I would also like to request members to take the time and visit the following thread (and at 1:30am I had a horrible fail of not mentioning this in the introduction thread):

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-...ed-freaks.html

CL Member Lou (lowrideraz) has taken the effort and lead to work with the CL community (starting with the IS-F) to determine what you would like to see for products and how you would like to see it approached. We greatly appreciate his feedback as a customer and would like to request your input!

-Anish
Old 01-04-13, 10:31 AM
tomkirklan
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome to the forum.
Old 01-04-13, 05:05 PM
SpeedFreaksUSA
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by tomkirklan
Welcome to the forum.
Thank you! Feels great to be here, the guys are quite active and have great questions!
Old 01-05-13, 04:10 AM
koffeblack
Driver

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Are you able to get teh Club Racer? Or anything High Temp to suit GReddy 6 Pot?
Old 01-05-13, 08:14 AM
flowrider
Lexus Champion

Received 1,816 Likes on 1,282 Posts

^^^^Yes, Check Out this post and look through the partial list of available Brake Pads:

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-...ed-freaks.html

Lou
Old 01-05-13, 09:43 AM
SpeedFreaksUSA
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by koffeblack
Are you able to get teh Club Racer? Or anything High Temp to suit GReddy 6 Pot?
Do you know what pad shape that caliper uses? Im assuming it's different than the stock front pad shape (1365). Ill look into it more and post up my findings on what we can do for the club racers. I know we can get any Carbotech compound you like for that caliper though.

-Matt
Old 01-05-13, 02:45 PM
koffeblack
Driver

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks, its the pad on the left

We had to get Project Mu Australia to custom it for us, but its very expensive.

Can you tell me more about the carbotech? I use to use the Hawk HT10 Pads with my original (Supra) brakes and was very happy with them, if there is something equivelant from Carbotech please let me know!

Cheers!
Old 01-05-13, 03:00 PM
kauaian
Lexus Test Driver

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Glad to see you guys here!

I have purchased a few items in the last for my MKIV Supra from you guys and had a great overall experience. I will definitely be purchasing items for my F from you guys as well!
Old 01-05-13, 03:05 PM
SpeedFreaksUSA
Former Sponsor

Smile

Originally Posted by koffeblack
Thanks, its the pad on the left

We had to get Project Mu Australia to custom it for us, but its very expensive.

Can you tell me more about the carbotech? I use to use the Hawk HT10 Pads with my original (Supra) brakes and was very happy with them, if there is something equivelant from Carbotech please let me know!

Cheers!
Hi There-

This is Anish, and just to add to Matt's earlier statement -

Yes we can have the Club Racer made, I believe I have the drawing... There will be no fees or charges for them to be made (I'll do my best to push them off), only a shipping cost if I were to have them flown in to get them to you quicker.

Would you be able to verify the dimensions or simply provide the Greddy Caliper Part Number for a cross reference? The dimensions I have on my list are :

132mm Width, 62.6mm Height, and 15mm Thickness

If you have an old backing plate, we can have the pads made locally via a number of Companies: Carbotech, Cobalt Friction, and so on.. I'll answer the equivalency to HT10 for you after I return (currently on the way to the airport in Chicago to get back!) Lou and Matt are holding the fort down well in the mean time!
Old 01-05-13, 03:09 PM
SpeedFreaksUSA
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by kauaian
Glad to see you guys here!

I have purchased a few items in the last for my MKIV Supra from you guys and had a great overall experience. I will definitely be purchasing items for my F from you guys as well!

Quick Reply: ** NEW VENDOR ** Speed Freaks, LLC --> Special of the Week!