Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

Tread Depot $50 Rebate on Michelin, Toyo, Pirelli, Cooper

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-12, 07:51 AM
Tread Depot
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tread Depot $50 Rebate on Michelin, Toyo, Pirelli, Cooper

Ladies and Gents - We are offering a $50 Mail In Rebate on ALL Michelin, Pirelli, Toyo and Cooper tires, today through monday. This includes the Pilot Super Sports, PS2's, Pilot Sport A/S, Primacy, Defender, P Zero's and all of our Toyo T1 Sports, Proxes 4 Plus, Versado, R1-R, R888, and RA-1's amongst others. Here's a link:

http://www.treaddepot.com/tires.html.

Let me know if you have any questions! Thanks

Andy

Tread Depot
Old 10-29-12, 09:02 AM
GunnyFitz
Instructor

Received 212 Likes on 162 Posts
Thumbs up HUGE Referral !

Originally Posted by Tread Depot
Ladies and Gents - We are offering a $50 Mail In Rebate on ALL Michelin, Pirelli, Toyo and Cooper tires, today through monday. This includes the Pilot Super Sports, PS2's, Pilot Sport A/S, Primacy, Defender, P Zero's and all of our Toyo T1 Sports, Proxes 4 Plus, Versado, R1-R, R888, and RA-1's amongst others. Here's a link:

http://www.treaddepot.com/tires.html.

Let me know if you have any questions! Thanks

Andy

Tread Depot
Since BOTH my 07 GS350, and Dodge 2500 were in need of new tires I spent endless hours browsing online websites, and calling numerous sales reps in search of the right tire. Just when I thought I had the best price and availability I tried one more call to Tread Depot. This was the best decision I have EVER made folks!

Not only did they slam the best price I found on the Dodge tire & wheel package by $900.00, but they also had the best damn customer service I have found in ANY company! These guys not only know their stuff when it comes to tire and wheel fitment, but they truly are so appreciative and thankful for giving them the business. Shipping was so much less than I thought it would be!

Now that I have found this source of Sean and Andy at Tread Depot, I will NEVER go anywhere else for skins. Do yourself a favor, when you think you have it all summed up on a deal make one last call to them and you will also find how it will change your outlook and checkbook! They have my vote for ANY tire or wheel and I will now pass this on to everyone I meet for the very best deal to keep their vehicle looking sharp and on the road in the safest manner it could be!
Bravo Tread Depot! You earned a customer for life and a million referrals as well.
THANK YOU!!!

Semper Fidelis,

Gunny