Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

Sewell Lexus, sewellparts.com: LED/HID Retro Kit, 2IS, $600 Off using Promo 3W229LED

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-12, 10:42 AM
Sewell
Parts Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Sewell Lexus, sewellparts.com: LED/HID Retro Kit, 2IS, $ Off using Promo XXXXXXX

Now through March, the latest HID/LED headlamp upgrades are available to all 2006-2010 2IS owners with a $ off promotion. IS Owners can upgrade their existing headlamps with the latest LED headlamp found on the 2011 and 2012 model year applications.

To purchase, simply follow either link below and choose the option that suits you best and add to cart. At checkout use promotional code XXXXXXX. Promotional code will allow an additional $600 to be subtracted from your total purchase.

Shipping costs will be calculated at the time of checkout and is solely based on your destination zip code and of course the item(s) being purchased. Generally, In Stock orders will ship same business day. All other orders will ship the following business day. Please allow normal transit times for delivery up to 4 days for contiguous U.S. Sales Tax does not apply to orders shipping outside of Texas.

Promotion ends at Noon on SuWnday April 1, 2012. Online promotional codes are available for online use only and are not valid via phone or email. If you experience any technical problems with our website and/or any promotional code, please take a moment to give us your error information to us directly at Web Support.

For those of you who would like to purchase other parts not listed above, don’t forget, for pricing specific to Club Lexus members, you need to register your account while inputting your Club Lexus forum name when it prompts you during registration. Once you are registered as a CL member, preferred pricing will be available to you for each item. Each Promotional Code cannot be combined with any other offer nor applied to purchases before or after this one day special offer.

Last edited by Sewell; 06-28-12 at 09:39 AM.
Old 02-27-12, 11:09 AM
Sewell
Parts Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):

Turn signal flasher - I've been told there's an issue with the lights blinking to fast. Is this resolved?
Yes. With the LED lights installed your vehicle requires the use of a new flasher. It's nothing more than the flasher found on the 2011-2012 model applications. This allows the turn signals to blink at a normal, more typical frequency.

Where does the flasher install?
The flasher is located at the top of the brake pedal lever - at its pivot point. The flasher is held in place by a single clip with wire connector. Remove the flasher, unplug and install the new flasher.

Another issue, the AFS light. I have been told there is an issue with the AFS light coming on? Has this been resolved?
Yes. We do not consider this be an issue but rather what to expect. The new LED lamps are not equipped with the AFS technology. If your IS is factory equipped with AFS technology you will experience an illuminated AFS light in the lower left corner of the instrument panel. When driving this light will blink. It will blink similar to your seat belt light (but no noise). However, if your IS is not factory equipped with AFS you should not be concerned. No AFS means no AFS light.

Speaking of AFS, how do I know I have this? The AFS feature is found on all HID equipped models. If you have HID, then you have AFS.

I called my local dealership and they state the newer LED lights do not apply to my model. Why does this information contradict yours?
Well this is simple. Each headlamp is modified beforehand using OEM Lexus parts to achieve the desired result. This desired result allows us to achieve a functioning plug and play headlamp option.

Are there installation instructions on how to install the headlamps?
No. We do not provide installation instructions for installing the headlamps. The 'loaded' headlamp option is plug and play so you will need to have previous knowledge for performing an R&R on a headlamp.

Do you offer a trade-in or core exchange for my existing lights?
No. At one time we were allowing headlamps to be returned for credit but no longer. We have entirely too many headlamps for our own good. As much as we would like to help, we cannot take any more.
Old 02-27-12, 11:26 AM
NSGxLEX
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Finally! Order sent
Old 02-27-12, 11:43 AM
MikeyK02
Instructor

Received 35 Likes on 31 Posts

SON OF A B*****......time to upgrade the whole front end
Old 02-27-12, 01:46 PM
aliu603
Lexus Champion

do these also have the bubbling defect? or are these the ones that have that issue resolved??
Old 02-27-12, 02:06 PM
k4fu
Lead Lap

are these the 2011MY or 2012MY led headlights?
Old 02-27-12, 02:53 PM
kvl
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by k4fu
are these the 2011MY or 2012MY led headlights?
would like to know this too
Old 02-27-12, 04:11 PM
DEMIK
Lexus Test Driver

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

When does this sale end?
Old 02-27-12, 05:26 PM
ms2619
Lead Lap

sewell plz let us know if these are the bubbling ones or not, the loaded ones just come with the ballasts and oem 4300K bulbs right?
Old 02-27-12, 10:10 PM
HighImStan
Pole Position

Order placed! Been MIA for awhile. This is the first time I noticed a discount.
Old 02-27-12, 10:53 PM
JoshIS408
- - G T V I P - -

Received 117 Likes on 44 Posts

How do i go about warrantying my defective headlights Mr Darrell . It has been less than a year, would be exactly a year on the 2nd of march @ 3:58 PM, or would it be on the 9th, the date i recieved them?

Anyways is there any possible way you guys can fedex ground me the new headlights with a return label for the defective ones? OR I wouldnt mind paying the $45.80 freight back to you if you wanted to split the cost.

Willing to work with you

Would need to provide you updated shipping information though.

Would really like the new TSIB headlights, since the old ones were superseded

Will patiently await you response.

Best Regards,

J

Last edited by JoshIS408; 02-27-12 at 11:00 PM.
Old 02-28-12, 11:28 AM
NSGxLEX
Intermediate

I just received mine!! In exactly 24hrs lol
Old 02-28-12, 11:40 AM
PaPaHoFF
Lexus Champion

so if i have halogen headlights with aftermarket hids, which one do i buy? the cheaper one or im forced to buy the plug and play one?
Old 02-28-12, 03:21 PM
IceIridium
Lexus Test Driver

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Do these come with turn signal and high beam bulbs? Or we need to swap them in from our stock headlights? And they use the same bulbs?
Old 02-28-12, 03:28 PM
jbounnoi
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by JoshIS408
How do i go about warrantying my defective headlights Mr Darrell . It has been less than a year, would be exactly a year on the 2nd of march @ 3:58 PM, or would it be on the 9th, the date i recieved them?

Anyways is there any possible way you guys can fedex ground me the new headlights with a return label for the defective ones? OR I wouldnt mind paying the $45.80 freight back to you if you wanted to split the cost.

Willing to work with you

Would need to provide you updated shipping information though.

Would really like the new TSIB headlights, since the old ones were superseded

Will patiently await you response.

Best Regards,

J
Me to ! Except im in canada.. and my shipping was close around 800.. so we have to work something out!!

Quick Reply: Sewell Lexus, sewellparts.com: LED/HID Retro Kit, 2IS, $600 Off using Promo 3W229LED