Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

Rejex Paint Sealant - Paint Protection Made Easy!

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-12, 06:15 AM
Nick@Autogeek
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rejex Paint Sealant - Paint Protection Made Easy!

Corrosion Technologies Corporation, the brains behind some of the most innovative and advanced car and marine care products, has been a common name across Corvette forums all over the world and for good reason; Rejex Paint Sealant. Rejex Paint Sealant, by Corrosion Technologies Corporation, provides an ultra-thin polymer coating on every surface that it's applied to. When you apply Rejex to your Corvette, or any other vehicle for that matter, virtually nothing can stick to the surface. Bugs and other contaminants are easily washed away. Rejex Paint Sealant rejects harmful UV rays too, keeping your vehicle's delicate finish looking new for years to come.

To ensure maximum bonding of Rejex Paint Sealant, the surface that it's being applied to needs to be squeaky clean. Wash the vehicle, clay if needed, and use a non-abrasive polish before applying Rejex Paint Sealant. I've found that Pinnacle Paintwork Cleansing Lotion is one of the most effective non-abrasive polishes available. It deeps cleans painted surfaces, removing below surface contaminants, and best of all it's as easy to use as a wax.

When applying a non-abrasive polish by hand, use a microfiber or terry cloth applicator. This will provide the most "bite" so the polish can remove contaminants. My applicator of choice is the Indigo Microfiber Applicator. It features a flat weave and a dense foam core so it retains its shape after several uses.

Pinnacle Paintwork Cleansing Lotion is designed to be applied thin. Using a circular, overlapping hand motion, thoroughly work the polish into the paint and then buff it off using a clean, soft microfiber towel.

Note: For even better results, apply Pinnacle Paintwork Cleansing Lotion with a dual-action polisher equipped with a polishing pad.

My towel of choice is the Gold Plush Jr. This towel is super soft and features a thick nap on one side and a flat weave on the other.

After the surface is squeaky clean, Rejex Paint Sealant is ready to be applied. Unlike Pinnacle Paintwork Cleansing Lotion, Rejex Paint Sealant should be applied with a poly foam applicator. Rejex Paint Sealant is non-abrasive so the goal with application is thin, thin, thin!

Apply Rejex Paint Sealant in an overlapping circular motion using no pressure. Let it dry to a haze for about 10-15 minutes before removal.

Note: Want even faster results? Apply Rejex Paint Sealant with a soft foam finishing pad on a dual-action polisher.

Rejex Paint Sealant is effortless to remove.

Don't stop there! Rejex Paint Sealant can be applied to virtually any surface on your vehicle including...

Glass:

Wheels:

Exhaust tips:

Headlight lenses:

Another unique characteristic of Rejex Paint Sealant is that is has a higher refractive index than most waxes. What does this mean? Although it's a durable paint sealant, it still provides a deep, wet looking finish, much like a carnauba paste wax.

Pamper your Corvette's paint with Pinnacle Paintwork Cleansing Lotion and then lock in the shine with Rejex Paint Sealant!

RejeX by Corrosion Technologies Corporation

Pinnacle Paintwork Cleansing Lotion
Old 04-30-12, 08:04 AM
Nick@Autogeek
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

RejeX and Souveran on 2012 Ford Focus

Originally Posted by wgilles
After Nick posted a short write up about RejeX I ordered some up and decided to put it on this weekend.

I stripped my wax, polished out a couple swirls I had and then hit the paint with Pinnacle Paintwork Cleansing Lotion. After that I applied RejeX to almost everything. I put it on the paint (of course), my clear car bra, some of the trim pieces, the wheels and inside the door jams.

I let the RejeX dry for 15-20 minutes and then wiped it off, it comes off VERY easily, almost no effort needed.

I let the RejeX cure overnight and then this morning I topped it with Pinnacle Souervan and rolled it out into the sun.

As you can see, it looks fantastic. The RejeX really makes the flake in my paint pop, which I love. It gave it a wonderful shine and reflection even before the Souveran was applied.

I ran a little bit of water over the hood and front fender and it falls right off, the RejeX really repels anything on the paint. I'm excited to see how it holds up.