Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

Sewell Lexus, sewellpartsonline.com - 2IS Premium LED Interior Lighting Kit

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-09, 08:27 AM
Sewell
Parts Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Sewell Lexus, sewellpartsonline.com - 2IS Premium LED Interior Lighting Kit

This is probably the least expensive and most effective upgrades available for your 2IS (2006-2009 IS250/350 models) by making a few modest enhancements to your interior. This kit replaces 7 incandescent interior bulbs and the 2 red lens on the door with the special LED bulbs and the OEM clear door lens. Take a look...

Shipping costs (via FedEx) will be calculated at the time of checkout and is solely based on your destination zip code and of course the item(s) being purchased. Orders placed before Noon EST will ship same day. All other orders will ship the following day. Please allow normal transit times for delivery up to 4 days for contiguous US. Sales Tax does not apply to orders shipping across state lines beyond the Lone Star State.

Online promotional codes are available for online use only and are not valid via phone or email. If you experience any technical problems with our website and/or any promotional code, please take a moment to give us your error information to us directly at Web Support.

For those of you who would like to purchase other parts not listed above, don’t forget about the special discount given to all Club Lexus Members by entering CL911M for an additional discount (not valid with any other offer). Each Promotional Code cannot be combined with any other offer.
Old 03-11-09, 08:49 AM
eric_r_ho
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Are they extremely blue like in the picture? Or more of a white w/ a slight hue of blue.

Last edited by eric_r_ho; 03-11-09 at 11:40 AM. Reason: compliance.
Old 03-11-09, 09:20 AM
ExTrEmE99
Lexus Champion

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by eric_r_ho
Are they disgustingly blue like in the picture? Or more of a white w/ a slight hue of blue.
Those pictures look pretty much like white LEDs( they all give off a slight blue hue)
Old 03-11-09, 10:18 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 184 Likes on 143 Posts

umm will there be one for the gs?
Old 03-11-09, 10:19 AM
Allen K
-0----0-

Received 567 Likes on 389 Posts

Temptation level = high...
Old 03-11-09, 11:00 AM
mrcheerio
Pole Position

wheres the 1 door lens at ? never saw it at the drivers door
Old 03-11-09, 11:14 AM
Sewell
Parts Vendor

From what I can tell, the GS already has the LED interior bulbs. Only the vanity light and the luggage compartment light have the incandescent bulbs. Everything else appears to have the LED's built in.

Originally Posted by rominl
umm will there be one for the gs?
Old 03-11-09, 11:15 AM
S to the K
Pole Position

Yes, I would like to know as well. Are these lights a bright white or more bluish in color?

How does the brightness compare to stock?
Old 03-11-09, 12:58 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 184 Likes on 143 Posts

Originally Posted by Lexus-Parts
From what I can tell, the GS already has the LED interior bulbs. Only the vanity light and the luggage compartment light have the incandescent bulbs. Everything else appears to have the LED's built in.
oh ok, so i guess these are just led and not something "brighter" than factory. cool
Old 03-11-09, 04:23 PM
bombermani
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've been waiting for something like this.. Purchased & thanks!
Old 03-11-09, 04:33 PM
GS300Rich
Lexus Fanatic

that makes it easy and a great price
Old 03-11-09, 04:35 PM
Sewell
Parts Vendor

Originally Posted by rominl
oh ok, so i guess these are just led and not something "brighter" than factory. cool
I understand what you're meaning with "brighter" although this wasn't our original intentions for the upgrade. Our goal in this case was to remove the yellowish lighting inside the cabin as well as the very bright red door panel lens. We just felt the color scheme didn't do much for us, so we changed it. These white LED's are to match the color of the existing LED's in the interior as well as the white illuminated door sills.

Originally Posted by S to the K
Yes, I would like to know as well. Are these lights a bright white or more bluish in color? How does the brightness compare to stock?
Here's a different raw photo (better ambient lighting) I have with the white illuminated door sills many of you are already familiar. Notice there's no changes in hue between the door lens, the interior lights to the sill plates and the factory foot well lighting. Really, there's nothing blue about them.

Old 03-11-09, 05:18 PM
chavezguy
Driver

Can i swing buy and pick these up? I am in dallas... What would be total price? Also u have any more gfx kits for the 8p8 color?
Old 03-11-09, 06:44 PM
AZ06IS350
Pole Position

I don't see any pictures...
Old 03-11-09, 07:26 PM
eric_r_ho
Lexus Test Driver

I have a question regarding the lights right at the upper control panel where the sunroof dial is. There are three bulbs in that dome lamp and I currently have three LED's in there that are bright white but the thing is the LED's are so close to the plastic lens that it looks really cheap when the light is on because there is a dark spot due to the contact of the LED itself and the lens covering. Do these LED's you are offering get rid of the three black spots I currently have?

Quick Reply: Sewell Lexus, sewellpartsonline.com - 2IS Premium LED Interior Lighting Kit