** The Long Awaited ** JoeZ ISF Intake Pipe ** - Page 4 - ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

** The Long Awaited ** JoeZ ISF Intake Pipe **

Reply

 
 
 
Old 05-08-09, 03:34 PM
  #46  
LexISguy
Lexus Champion
 
LexISguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Pembroke Pines, FL
Posts: 2,267
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Any idea on an eta?
LexISguy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-09, 03:37 PM
  #47  
LexISguy
Lexus Champion
 
LexISguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Pembroke Pines, FL
Posts: 2,267
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Originally Posted by Carson-Lex View Post
Juan I apoligize about you not receiving your tracking #, I went back and checked the order and I did not include your email address in the invoice when I processed your order. I went back and checked and just like I posted in this thread the order has been shipped out with this batch just like I mentioned it would. I have sent your tracking # to your inbox and to your pm as well, and apoligize for any inconvinience my leaving the email out the order may have caused you. I have also gone ahead and credited back the shipping on the order, you should see that credit show up within 12-24 hours to the original card you provided with the order.
Juan can you email me my tracking number.
Thanks
LexISguy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-09, 09:18 PM
  #48  
Juanca
Lexus Champion
iTrader: (5)
 
Juanca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 1,723
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Thanks Luis for taking care of my order, I already got your email as well as PM. I really appreciate all the effort...


Originally Posted by Carson-Lex View Post
Juan I apoligize about you not receiving your tracking #, I went back and checked the order and I did not include your email address in the invoice when I processed your order. I went back and checked and just like I posted in this thread the order has been shipped out with this batch just like I mentioned it would. I have sent your tracking # to your inbox and to your pm as well, and apoligize for any inconvinience my leaving the email out the order may have caused you. I have also gone ahead and credited back the shipping on the order, you should see that credit show up within 12-24 hours to the original card you provided with the order.
Juanca is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-09, 09:22 PM
  #49  
Juanca
Lexus Champion
iTrader: (5)
 
Juanca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 1,723
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

You have the names all messed up. I don't have your tracking number, I'm another customer.


Originally Posted by LexISguy View Post
Juan can you email me my tracking number.
Thanks
Juanca is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-09, 06:00 AM
  #50  
LexISguy
Lexus Champion
 
LexISguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Pembroke Pines, FL
Posts: 2,267
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Originally Posted by Juanca View Post
You have the names all messed up. I don't have your tracking number, I'm another customer.
oooops sorry dude It was meant for Luis...
LexISguy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-09, 09:33 AM
  #51  
LexISguy
Lexus Champion
 
LexISguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Pembroke Pines, FL
Posts: 2,267
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Luis should I be expecting my intake sometime this week?
LexISguy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-09, 02:37 AM
  #52  
2LTurbo
Driver School Candidate
 
2LTurbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: CA
Posts: 19
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

i'd like to order this intake but the link doesn't let me specify color. how would i go about making sure i get a blue one?
2LTurbo is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-09, 06:31 AM
  #53  
LexISguy
Lexus Champion
 
LexISguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Pembroke Pines, FL
Posts: 2,267
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Originally Posted by 2LTurbo View Post
i'd like to order this intake but the link doesn't let me specify color. how would i go about making sure i get a blue one?
When you place the order a Carson Toyota representative will call you within 48 hours and ask you what color you prefer.
LexISguy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-09, 08:56 AM
  #54  
TinCan
Pole Position
 
TinCan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: La
Posts: 298
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by LexISguy View Post
When you place the order a Carson Toyota representative will call you within 48 hours and ask you what color you prefer.
lol I asked for BLUE and I still got the wrong color!! but its okay... I hope they ship the BLUE one with the JOE-Z exhaust

Last edited by TinCan; 05-14-09 at 11:34 AM.
TinCan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-09, 09:12 AM
  #55  
Joe Z
Lexus Fanatic
iTrader: (8)
 
Joe Z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Under an IS F since 2008
Posts: 12,081
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Lightbulb

In post #1 .......


Originally Posted by Carson-Lex View Post
...

**Please do not forget to include in the comments section your color choice.
Will be available in Blue or Black **

Joe Z is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-13, 06:16 AM
  #56  
Defratos
Lexus Test Driver
 
Defratos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: On a sand dune
Posts: 1,304
Thanked 14 Times in 11 Posts
Default

Guys I'm trying to order the Joe Z tube but every time I place my order with L-tuned parts no one calls me

That's probably because I live abroad, so is there anyway of ordering Joe-Z tube from anywhere else?
Defratos is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-13, 01:45 PM
  #57  
SH4DY
Rookie
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Virginia
Posts: 50
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Placed an order on L-Tuned yesterday and have not received an email confirmation or a phone call like the confirmation said I would. If someone could get back to me I'd appreciate it.

EDIT: Got an email from Luis today.. All is well. Thanks to JoeZ also for his responsiveness in answering my PM.

Last edited by SH4DY; 11-15-13 at 12:09 PM.
SH4DY is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: ** The Long Awaited ** JoeZ ISF Intake Pipe **


Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.