Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

XenonDepot Super Sale! HID Kits, Automotive LED bulbs, & more. Save Big!

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-11, 01:24 PM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Received 39 Likes on 33 Posts

Use the Forum member's discount and save money! Enter coupon code CL upon checkout and get $25 off an HID kit!

Also, we have exceeded 750 likes on our Facebook page which means we will be giving away a $100 KBcarstuff gift certificate to a lucky winner! Remember that we will be giving away another $100 gift certificate once we break 1000 likes so make sure to Like us on Facebook!

Fee Shipping on orders over $70 to the lower 48 states is still available for a limited time!
Old 10-28-11, 11:04 PM
TuReckless
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just ordered the 8000k Volt HID kit, along with Putco Jet Yellow fogs for my 2IS. Super excited to see how they turn out. If anyone can provide me some links for led's for my DRL's that'll go along with the 8k kit, ill highly appreciate it. Thanks
Old 10-31-11, 10:31 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

TuReckless,

Hey Bud,

That sounds great. Please do post up some pictures of the 8000k HID kit and Putco Jet Yellow halogen bulbs!! I run a set of Jet Yellow halogen bulbs on my vehicle's fog lights and LOVE them =)

DRL: We do not sell LED DRL bulbs. Please keep in mind that installing LED bulb in your DRL will pretty much make your high beams useless...

Steve
Old 11-01-11, 02:37 PM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

We hope everybody had an awesome Halloween As some of you may know we have been running a Facebook promotion where we give away a $100 KBcarstuff gift certificate once we hit 750 likes on our Facebook page. I am happy to report that we have exceeded our mark and have picked a winner! Make sure to visit our blog to find out if you have won!

If you did not win this time you still have a chance as we will be giving away another $100 gift certificate once we hit 1000 likes. If you want to qualify all you have to do is Like us on Facebook!

Remember that forum members receive a $25 discount on an HID kit so make sure to enter the coupon code "CL" upon checkout to get $25 off. We also have FREE SHIPPING on orders over $70 to the lower 48 states for a very limited time!

Lastly, just thought I would share some pics we received from our customers who have our HID kit installed in their vehicle. It looks great!

Old 11-03-11, 01:36 PM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Thank you to everyone for their continued support on the forums

Remember that forum members receive a $25 discount on an HID kit so make sure to enter coupon code "CL" upon checkout
to get $25 off. We also have FREE SHIPPING on orders over $70 to the lower 48 states for a very limited time!

Also, don't forget that we will be giving away a FREE set of WeatherTech Floor Liners! The draw will take place in less than 2 weeks so make sure to Like us on Facebook to qualify!
Old 11-03-11, 11:51 PM
WIZARD1325
Advanced

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Do you have 5,000k? what color does 6k look like

This is what I am looking to do

IS350

I need bulbs for the low beam 6k
I need a kit for the high beams 6k
and fog lights 6k I dont know if i need a kit for the fogs or not please let me know
and I want the kit made in japan where its made out of the material that doesnt damage anything i read somewhere about the quartz..

please PM with a Quote

thank you

Christian
Old 11-04-11, 07:55 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

WIZARD1325

We carry 5000k D4S HID bulbs. Here is a picture of our 5000k D4S bulbs installed:

Make sure to use coupon code CLGB08 upon checkout to save $20/bulb =)

6000k D4S will have slightly more color and less actual useable light output than 5000k HID bulbs.

Fog Lights: Your vehicle uses a 9006 bulb for the fog lights meaning that you would need to get a 9006 XenonDepot HID kit to upgrade this application.

High beams: I would not suggest upgrading your high beams to HID as HIDs have a warm up period when first turned on. If you needed a quick burst of light your HID high beams would be completely ineffective.

XenonDepot HID bulbs use German made Philips UV quartz glass =)

Steve
Old 11-05-11, 10:42 PM
exbauer
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am looking at the Volt kit for my CT 200h. I have been hearing problems of the DDM kit. One of the ballast will not ignite (mainly driver side) in the auto setting or sometimes just turning it on. This is even with a wire harness. Will the Volt kit fix the auto setting or misfires in the CT 200h?
Old 11-07-11, 07:36 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

exbauer,

Both the Xtreme and Volt ballasts use low draw ballasts meaning that you can safely power them directly from the OEM headlight wiring. I would suggest looking at the Xtreme ballast though if you are concerned about the auto setting as it has a slightly lower draw upon start up. It will also come with a relay harness should you require the use of it. Either way, both of the XenonDepot HID kits use high quality, low draw, and AC ballasts. Make sure to use coupon code "CL" upon checkout to save $25 on your HID kit order.

Steve
Old 11-08-11, 12:26 PM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone for all of the great support we receive on the forum.

It's great to see those coupon codes being used! Forum members receive a $25 discount on an HID kit so make sure to enter coupon code "CL" upon checkout
to get $25 off. We also have FREE SHIPPING on orders over $70 to the lower 48 states for a very limited time!

Also, in exactly 10 days we will be giving away a FREE set of WeatherTech Floor Liners! Make sure to Like us on Facebook to qualify!

Lastly, have a look at some pics we received from a customer who installed a set of Husky Floor Liners. For anybody looking to get a quality floor liner without breaking the bank make sure to check out Husky Liners! Visit our blog for more information!

Old 11-08-11, 12:36 PM
PhanK
Driver School Candidate

just ordered another Xtreme Kit and went with 4300K again
Old 11-08-11, 12:58 PM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

kaspia,

Thanks for the business kaspia!

Steve
Old 11-08-11, 03:42 PM
PhanK
Driver School Candidate

Steve,

I do recommend XD HID Kit!

I was just informed that my order is on hold because HID kit is out-of-stock. Guess my sis will have to wait until you guys restock.
Old 11-09-11, 09:03 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

kaspia

Your kit will ship out next week. I apologize for the delay.

Steve
Old 11-10-11, 02:07 PM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Thank you to everyone for their continued support on the forums

Remember that forum members receive a $25 discount on an HID kit so make sure to enter coupon code "CL" upon checkout

Also, don't forget that we will be giving away a FREE set of WeatherTech Floor Liners! The draw will take place in 8 days so make sure to Like us on Facebook to qualify!

Lastly, we have been receiving a lot of positive feedback on the Husky Liners. For anybody that is looking for a MUCH better alternative to their stock floor mats and you don't want to break the bank make sure to check out Husky Floor liners. Here are a few pics from a satisfied customer Visit our blog for more details!

Quick Reply: XenonDepot Super Sale! HID Kits, Automotive LED bulbs, & more. Save Big!