Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

**TTC Dual Fuel Pump Hanger for Lexus SC300/400**

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-07, 11:59 AM
ConSynX
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

this isn't the final product being shown, and that's where i'm kind of confused.
the SC has a high sitting gas tank, and the hanger fo the fuel pump is different.
I'm guessing that this will not allow me to un -8AN lines, but rather i need something done to the tank...this is probably the main reason i am iffy.
my bolts ceized to the fuel filter, so i'm doing new lines, but i don't want the restriction of the stock banjo. . .
Old 01-21-07, 12:19 PM
c0wboy
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Right, the hanger shown is for the MKIII Supra. The cups will be the same, and the strap shaped to match the stock SC strap. The hat will serve the same purpose as the stocker, in that it'll allow as a pass through for the power lines. I know folks that have just strapped two pumps together with hose clamps, and run the power lines through the hat with with caulk. The billet anger is the way to go. Depending on what the folks that purchase the hanger will want, we can incorporate the fuel supply lines and return into the hat.

Eric
Old 01-23-07, 09:46 AM
Kevin@MVP
Former Sponsor

6 people down.

c0wboy is Eric from TTC if anyone is wondering. He is doing R&D and manufacturing on this product so he will be assisting me in answering questions.

Regards,

Kevin
Old 01-29-07, 08:34 AM
c0wboy
Banned

Just a heads up, the group buy will be over in a couple of days, and the price for the hangers will go up after that. If you guys want to get in on thisnow is the time to get the low price. We'll commence production very soon.

Thanks again,

Eric
Old 01-29-07, 01:44 PM
cloudnine
Pole Position

I'm number 7! I'm PMing you later with my info. Hey Eric I'm the guy who emailed you last week about the ge exhaust cam.
Old 01-31-07, 01:06 PM
ConSynX
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

i'm just trying to figure out more info about this.

if this will get rid of the banjo at the bottom of the tank as well, allowing for easy install of a AN line...then i'm probably down.

the first post has listed a good bit of parts now, which makes it seem like this MAY help get both pumps feeding, and only needing a couple more fittings to go outside the tank and ready for lines. . .
Old 01-31-07, 01:30 PM
c0wboy
Banned

The lines and locations of the lines are totally up to the user. We're not addressing the lines or fittings. We're only covering the cups and strap along with the hat. If you like, we can incorporate ports in the hat to allow for the fuel lines to be run forward and down. The hat would then look much like the MKIII hanger pictured. It wouldn't take any more effort, but we'd need to know up front because the group buy ends today and we're ready to get started.

Thanks again,

Eric
Old 01-31-07, 07:27 PM
757jetip
Rookie

Default Put me down

Throw me on the list please...I am interested in also having additional fittings capabiltiy as well.

Thanks.
Old 01-31-07, 08:16 PM
c0wboy
Banned

Sounds good. We'll just make them with the ports built into the hat, and supply both plugs and custom AN straight fittings. If an owner wants to run the lines out of the front, then they'll have the option.

Thanks man,

Eric
Old 01-31-07, 08:52 PM
SC400TT
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by c0wboy
Sounds good. We'll just make them with the ports built into the hat, and supply both plugs and custom AN straight fittings. If an owner wants to run the lines out of the front, then they'll have the option.

Thanks man,

Eric
Eric, that sounds perfect...Looking forward to this product.....

Ryan
Old 02-01-07, 08:38 AM
Kevin@MVP
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by 757jetip
Throw me on the list please...I am interested in also having additional fittings capabiltiy as well.

Thanks.
To officially be on the list I need your information per the first post.

The groupbuy is over guys, thanks for the 7 people who participated. We will be contacting everyone to let them know we are charging a deposit.

Regards,

Kevin
Old 02-01-07, 10:27 AM
cloudnine
Pole Position

Ha ha, I've got my Walbros down there with twist ties right now, so this will be a classier solution for the next time I get back there. I'm interested in hearing how much difference there will be in the noise level with the new hanger.
Old 02-03-07, 03:04 AM
SC400TT
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by cloudnine
Ha ha, I've got my Walbros down there with twist ties right now, so this will be a classier solution for the next time I get back there. I'm interested in hearing how much difference there will be in the noise level with the new hanger.
I will definitely be posting up about noise levels after the install...

Ryan
Old 02-27-07, 01:57 PM
c0wboy
Banned

Here's some progress on the fuel pump hangers. The hats fit perfectly!

Old 02-27-07, 02:00 PM
SC400TT
Lexus Champion

Sweet guys, absolutely sweet!!

Quick Reply: **TTC Dual Fuel Pump Hanger for Lexus SC300/400**