Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

www.lexus-parts.com - Lexus Key Sale

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-10, 09:49 PM
dtopia11
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default key order es300 2000, what will it cost and where do I place the order on your site?

I need to order a key for an ES 300 2000
Where do I go on your site?
Thank You
Dina

Originally Posted by Lexus-Parts
Back by popular demand, we are reducing the cost of all Lexus keys for a limited time. We have reduced most of the key prices lower than that of our original key sale in 2002. When placing your order, simply add each key you like to your shopping cart and enter the promotional code of “909RK” and click the recalculate button.

When placing your order, we must have the following:

VIN
Customer Name
Home Address
Shipping Address (must match home address)
Billing Address (must match home address)
We will only ship to your Billing address for your security and ours.

If we are unable to verify the ownership of your Lexus, we will contact you directly requesting specific information, i.e. Registration or Title or Bill of Sale (auction) along with your state issued drivers license.

Each key ordered will apply to your specific model Lexus by your VIN and yours only. Remote keys will need to be programmed with your Lexus present in order to perform properly. You may choose to have your key programmed by your local Lexus Dealer or you may choose to perform this task yourself. Unfortunately, we cannot provide these instructions for you but I can say these programming instructions can be found online using any search engine.

Click here to choose your year and model: Lexus Keys

Thank you for your continued patronage,

Darrel Diller
Sewell Lexus
Sewellpartsonline.com
ddiller@sewell.com
(214)353-2826

*All orders subject to approval **Promotional code 909RK not valid with any other offer ***Sale ends July 31, 2002