Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

LuxLink Remote Starter/Top Combo & Sense-O-Shock Alarm - GB on SC430

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-05, 05:47 PM
Luxury Motorworks
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb LuxLink Remote Starter/Top Combo & Sense-O-Shock Alarm - Group Buy for SC430

Effective 02/10/05 to TODAY (3/9/05) ENDED

Luxury MotorWorks.com is pleased to announce the availability of the LuxLink Remote Starter & Remote Top Combo and Level 1 Sense-O-Shock Alarm upgrade for ALL 01' and up SC430 Models.

These units are being offered from February 10th, 2005 until ENDED

Once we have obtained all contact information and completed transaction, units will ship within 48hours of the close of the Group Buy, or sooner for those who complete their Buy before then.

Special Pricing has been set for Club Lexus SC430 Owners.

LuxLink Remote Starter & Top Combo is set for only… $300
- Included in this package you will receive an immobilizer by-pass unit, T-Harness for easy install and complete step-by-step installation instructions.
- YOUR VALET OR WALLET KEY IS REQUIRED FOR INSTALL.!!.
- Just imagine getting into your SC, all warmed up on a nice cold morning, or all cooled off on a nice hot day.!
- Open your top as you are walking towards your car. NO more pushing the button and waiting for it to go down from inside.
- Additional product info link here:
http://www.luxurymotorworks.com/luxlink_remote_top.php

Sense-O-Shock Alarm Upgrade (Level 1) is set for only… $125
- Included in this package you will receive the step-by-step installation instructions..
- Just imagine if someone breaks your window or hits your car, the factory alarm will go off for 60 seconds. There is even a warn away feature for light impacts, which will deter possible thieves or vandals. They will know the car has an alarm if they begin to tamper. The theft deterrent horn will sound for 1 second.
- Lexus forgot to add these features to their design!
- Also, save up to 10-15% on your Auto Insurance.
- Additional product info link here:
http://www.luxurymotorworks.com/sense_o_shock_alarm.php

ALL ORDERS IN THE UNITED STATES ARE SUBJECT TO A $10 SHIPPING AND HANDLING FEE
ALL INTERNATIONAL ORDERS ARE SUBJECT TO $20 S&H FEE

LOCAL PICK UP IS AVAILABLE.
ALL CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ARE SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE TAXES. ALSO, INSTALLATION AVAILABLE FOR LOCAL OWNERS IN THE SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AREA, AT A REDUCED SPECIAL PRICE.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE PART OF THE SPECIAL OFFER, PLEASE PM US WITH ALL YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION.

IN YOUR PM, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR FULL NAME, ADDRESS & PHONE NUMBER WHERE YOU CAN BE REACHED, THE BEST TIME TO REACH YOU, and E-MAIL ADDRESS. ALSO, INCLUDE THE YEAR OF YOUR SC430.

ALL ORDERS WILL BE COMPLETED VIA PHONE. WE WILL CONTACT EACH BUYER TO COMPLETE THE SALE.

WE DO PREFER CREDIT CARD FOR ALL SALES *** VISA / MASTERCARD ONLY ***
WE CAN ACCEPT CERTIFIED BANK CHECKS OR MONEY ORDERS.

***NO PAYPAL AVAILABLE FOR THE GROUP BUYS*** SORRY

IN THE WEEKS TO FOLLOW WE WILL HAVE ADDITIONAL GROUP BUYS FOR OTHER LEXUS MODELS LIKE THE IS, LS, RX, etc….

If there are any questions, please post them here in the thread and we will answer them all.

Don't mis out on this Great Deal!!

Thank You

- Joe Z -

Last edited by Luxury Motorworks; 03-09-05 at 03:08 PM. Reason: GB has ended
Old 02-10-05, 09:13 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 184 Likes on 143 Posts

oh man, this is great, all sc430 people should jump in!

what a super bad timing for me
Old 02-10-05, 10:55 PM
Jim Herd
Driver School Candidate

Joe Z,

I would really like to sign up for the LuxLink and Sense-O-Shock, BUT, I am fearful that this installation would nullify the factory warrantee on all associated components and systems. Plus, given the incredibly complex and integrated design of this automobiles electronics, the necessary changes could easily affect a pervasive array of the car's sub-systems. That's scarey!

Tell me it ain't so!!

Jim Herd
P.S. If it is really a non-issue, can you install next Moday? What is the installation cost?
Old 02-11-05, 01:38 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally Posted by Jim Herd
Joe Z,

I would really like to sign up for the LuxLink and Sense-O-Shock, BUT, I am fearful that this installation would nullify the factory warrantee on all associated components and systems. Plus, given the incredibly complex and integrated design of this automobiles electronics, the necessary changes could easily affect a pervasive array of the car's sub-systems. That's scarey!

Tell me it ain't so!!

Jim Herd
P.S. If it is really a non-issue, can you install next Moday? What is the installation cost?
seriously the install isn't hard at all, just couple of wire tapping and there you go. i have that on my gs400 already and the install took about an hour, very easy stuff!
Old 02-11-05, 08:25 AM
Luxury Motorworks
Driver

Originally Posted by Jim Herd
Joe Z,

Tell me it ain't so!!

Jim Herd
Hello Jim

I have sent you a PM

Thanks
Joe
Old 02-11-05, 09:06 AM
Luxury Motorworks
Driver

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by rominl
seriously the install isn't hard at all, just couple of wire tapping and there you go. i have that on my gs400 already and the install took about an hour, very easy stuff!
That is correct.. for the GS model.

The install on the SC430 has a bit more work than the GS.
In this LuxLink unit you will receive the Rop Top and Remote Starter Combo all built into one unit.

These units will not void any warranties on your vehicle. In the event that the unit needs to be removed, it can be with out showing that a dozen wires were cut up...
We use a T-Harness for some of the wires and the rest are tapped into a few more wires in various locations.

Thanks
Old 02-11-05, 10:25 AM
vvking
Driver School Candidate

Default SC430 Owners - get this!

I got the LuxLink remote start and remote top system installed by Luxury Motorworks about two months ago, and I love it! It's great to be able to put the top up or down without having to sit in the car with your finger on the button. Also, the remote start is a hoot!

The guys at Luxury Motorworks are a real class act. Very knowledgeable about Lexuses (or would that be Lexi?).

I highly recommend this to all SC430 owners.
Old 02-11-05, 12:57 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally Posted by Luxury Motorworks
That is correct.. for the GS model.

The install on the SC430 has a bit more work than the GS.
In this LuxLink unit you will receive the Rop Top and Remote Starter Combo all built into one unit.

These units will not void any warranties on your vehicle. In the event that the unit needs to be removed, it can be with out showing that a dozen wires were cut up...
We use a T-Harness for some of the wires and the rest are tapped into a few more wires in various locations.

Thanks

ooops that's true joe, i forgot about the top down, sorry about that @_@ and just to clarify, this unit is the new version where you can roll up the rear windows as well?
Old 02-12-05, 05:13 PM
Luxury Motorworks
Driver

^^^ Hey rominl
The rear window Roll Down & Up option while the Top is up or down, is currently still in R&D. It should be ready soon. It is a seperate unit from the Luxlink and it will have its own switch.

All PM's have been replied to up to now.

Thanks

Joe Z

Last edited by Luxury Motorworks; 02-15-05 at 05:18 PM.
Old 02-14-05, 09:10 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally Posted by Luxury Motorworks
^^^ Hey rominl
The rear window Roll Down/up option while the Top is up, is currently still in R&D. It should be ready soon. It is a seperate unit from the Luxlink

All PM's have been replied to up to now.

Thanks

Joe Z
oh man, so i need to get another module? damn....

how about when the top is down and roll up/down the rear window? i think that's a more important option
Old 02-15-05, 08:18 AM
1ton
Driver

Default Remote Install

I have been fighting with my husband over this question. I think I can install the remote starter and top by myself. He thinks I cannot. Keep in mind that I do not do anything with cars and have never installed anything to a car. However, I am very good at doing anything instructional.

Should i give it a try?
Old 02-15-05, 05:23 PM
Luxury Motorworks
Driver

Originally Posted by rominl
oh man, so i need to get another module? damn....

how about when the top is down and roll up/down the rear window? i think that's a more important option
The rear window module is small and is a pretty straight forward install...

I edited my orginal post about the unit above, that should clarify how it works. We will have more info on this for ALL as soon as its available!!

All PM's have been replied on this Group Buy.

Thanks

Joe
Old 02-15-05, 09:24 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally Posted by 1ton
I have been fighting with my husband over this question. I think I can install the remote starter and top by myself. He thinks I cannot. Keep in mind that I do not do anything with cars and have never installed anything to a car. However, I am very good at doing anything instructional.

Should i give it a try?

umm... do you have problem taking off door panels, taking out ac vents? it's not really that trivial, and you need some patience and lots of time
Old 02-17-05, 08:37 PM
rsa supra
Pole Position

PM sent.
Old 02-17-05, 11:16 PM
Luxury Motorworks
Driver

Just a quick update for ALL..

If we have obtained the rest of your order info for purchasing, your order is in process. You will be receiving notification of order status/completion/shipping by this Saturday.

Thank You

Joe

Quick Reply: LuxLink Remote Starter/Top Combo & Sense-O-Shock Alarm - GB on SC430