CL Vendor Products for SC300/SC400 New product details, group buys and more, specifically for the 1SC model from CL Vendors

Sale Is your car truly luxurious without these?

Old 12-11-17, 07:49 PM
Autopreme
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is your car truly luxurious without these?

Floor mats have mainly been an afterthought in the auto industry. At AutoPreme we create luxury car mats that are both durable and stylish. They are waterproof, scratchproof, and precisely measured to fit your exact make and model.

For the holiday season, we are currently offering FREE SHIPPING and $50 off with the discount code LUXURYWINTER50
Old 01-20-18, 12:52 AM
stkrmkr
Driver School Candidate

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Those look great. Are you making them for SC400s?
Old 01-20-18, 01:06 PM
SexC300
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah how much for an SC300?
Old 01-31-18, 12:59 PM
BlueJ
Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Also interested....
Old 02-07-18, 08:58 AM
Nycsupra
Driver School Candidate

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I sent an email through their website and said they are not offering these for the SC at this time. They gave no reason. Don't understand how you put up this ad in the SC section and then not offer it, pointless.
Old 02-20-18, 06:13 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,117 Likes on 1,292 Posts

I’d suggest that if folks are interested in getting this made for the SC and would purchase them if they did, this thread is a good opportunity to let the vendor know
Old 08-01-18, 01:35 AM
Anion
Pole Position

Received 33 Likes on 16 Posts

i recently purchased a set from auto preme... made contact with general sales manager... they said they would email to continue my dispute. here i am 3 months later no email no nothing. theres so much material to where its supposed to be right under the middle console. but its like 6 inches above it.. theres soo much material to where i cannot tuck it under the side door trim.. its soo much to where i cannot close my door.. too much material to where it blocks my foot vent for ac... and the rear in the pic as u can see theres not enough material... its short and it looks horrible...

been trying to contact yall all my messages has been ignored.. im pretty fed up.. all i want is my money back now.. sales manager offer me to fix the problem free of charge but its been months he said he was going to email me and was gonna get better measurements and more detailed pictures still nothing.. i advise not to buy from autopreme

Old 08-01-18, 03:52 AM
MedicalDoc
Lead Lap

Received 43 Likes on 37 Posts

Those look horrible.
The following users liked this post:
97-SC300 (09-09-18)
Old 08-01-18, 04:55 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,117 Likes on 1,292 Posts

Originally Posted by Anion
i recently purchased a set from auto preme... made contact with general sales manager... they said they would email to continue my dispute. here i am 3 months later no email no nothing. theres so much material to where its supposed to be right under the middle console. but its like 6 inches above it.. theres soo much material to where i cannot tuck it under the side door trim.. its soo much to where i cannot close my door.. too much material to where it blocks my foot vent for ac... and the rear in the pic as u can see theres not enough material... its short and it looks horrible...

been trying to contact yall all my messages has been ignored.. im pretty fed up.. all i want is my money back now.. sales manager offer me to fix the problem free of charge but its been months he said he was going to email me and was gonna get better measurements and more detailed pictures still nothing.. i advise not to buy from
looking at their accounts, doesn’t appear they’ve been an active vendor here on CL since January. They won’t get any messages here in case that’s been how you’ve been trying to contact them.

going to their site there is an easily missed message at the top that says
The official AutoPreme products are discontinued. Thank you for your support!
that sounds to me like out of business

edit further clicking around sounds like bankruptcy filing
https://autopreme.com/dissolution/

you might try to put in a claim via that process

Last edited by DaveGS4; 08-01-18 at 05:01 AM.
The following users liked this post:
Anion (08-01-18)