CL Vendor Products for RC-F New product details, group buys and more, specifically for the RC-F model from CL Vendors

RR Racing RCF Supercharger Kit Release and Dyno Results

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-18, 08:00 PM
GrandSedanFan
Instructor

Received 184 Likes on 131 Posts

I see you guys run these cars on the track. How are the water and oil temps over 30 minute sessions? Can you hammer the cars for the full session?

How does the trans handle the extra heat? Does it start to slip at all?
Old 03-02-18, 10:54 AM
skipetenj
Driver

Received 29 Likes on 17 Posts

No extra heat - water and oil temps normal running over 5K RPM for 30 minute sessions. I'm the Beta and absolutely no problems. Numerous track days - Numerous Dyno pulls - Numerous road hours. I use Red Line Synthetic Oil. Trans holds up fine - recommend more frequent fluid changes for oil, trans and diff if you are seriously tracking the car.
Old 10-22-18, 02:28 AM
Xzria
Driver

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by skipetenj
I just wanted to let everyone know that this is my car and Rafi deserves some serious recognition and praise for his accomplishments. Here is some additional info. I have been involved with the project for the last 11 months. The effort put into this project by Rafi and his crew is beyond comprehension. Today I drove the car from RR Racing's shop to my home in New Jersey. It was 112 miles of pure excitement. The first thing I noticed was the lineal application of power. No surges commonly seen with turbo's. The Improved torque at low rpm is amazing. At about 5K rpm you feel this incredible power band that takes you up to redline. Coming out of a tollbooth, I broke the wheels loose starting from a stop then shifts 1- 2 & 2 - 3. Good treads are going to be critical to maximize the gained power. Unlike Rafi's car which is quite a bit louder, you can here the SC and the po valves which I really like. I am looking forward to some track time at Watkins Glen in 10 days and give you some more information on the drivability. The set up prior to the SC installation - RR's coilovers, pads and rotors, AOS, intake and tune made a great prerequisite to the SC. I can't wait to stomp out so more competition. More info soon.
With installation how much would it cost?
Old 10-23-18, 08:10 AM
RRRacing
Sponsor

Received 1,362 Likes on 621 Posts

Email: Contact@RR-Racing.com
Phone: 484-756-1777
Facebook : Youtube