CL Vendor Products for NX New product details, group buys and more, specifically for the NX model from CL Vendors

New Product TTI Motorsport ECU re-flash for NX200T 8AR-FTS

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-17, 10:15 AM
TTITony
Former Sponsor

Received 112 Likes on 55 Posts
Smile TTI Motorsport ECU re-flash for NX200T 8AR-FTS

Hello Guys

My name is Tony Chang TTI motorsport engineer of R&D ,I'm so happy to meet everyone here to discuss about Lexus,my english very poor if you do not understand Please forgive us for any inconvenience caused.

TTI Motorsport are proud to announce that after months (18/Nov/2016 ~ 28/Feb/2017) of testing, our Stage 1 ECU upgrade for Lexus 200T(IS/GS/NX) is now available to purchase(via OBD port). Our ECU upgrade for the 8AR-FTS / 2.0T Turbo engine, provided an excellent in horse power gain 28whp and 39NM torque on wheels. It is optimized for various fuel grades found around the world. It is now available in Greater China area. For North America customers, please message us for more information.

TTI Motorsports to announce the following products and pricing list.

Stage 1 - $799.99 ECU tune with tools.

Stage 1 + TCM tune - $999.99 with tools.

Stage 2 - $949.99 ECU tune with tools.

Stage 2 + TCM tune - $1149.99 with tools.

All transactions will be done via Paypal.

The tools are necessary for the reading/writing of the tune into your ECU and can be used to revert to stock as well as for those wanting to upgrade from Stage 1 to Stage 2. For customers not wanting to keep the tools, they can return them to TTI within 7 days of installation and we will refund $200 back to your Paypal account.

All prices are subject to change without prior notice. Please email for current prices and availability of products. We reserve the right to discontinue products as necessary because of quality, durability, price or other reasons. All pricing is in US Dollar for the USA market only

Regarding the ECU tune and downpipe please feel free to contact us

email: ttisuperfast@gmail.com

Dyno test
Dyno graph

Last edited by TTITony; 04-11-17 at 07:31 PM. Reason: Price release
Old 03-25-17, 12:58 PM
hadiguy05
Rookie

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Caret give any insight as to how you were able to bypass Toyota "security" to reflash ecu? Can you give any information on what parameters were changed? Does the CEL come on? Any longevity tests completed to ensure reliability. I'm sure others will have questions too, but if they are answered vaguely, my guess is you won't be greeted warmly. There is definitely an interest in what you are doing though.
The following users liked this post:
TTITony (03-26-17)
Old 03-26-17, 06:33 AM
TTITony
Former Sponsor

Smile

Originally Posted by hadiguy05
Caret give any insight as to how you were able to bypass Toyota "security" to reflash ecu? Can you give any information on what parameters were changed? Does the CEL come on? Any longevity tests completed to ensure reliability. I'm sure others will have questions too, but if they are answered vaguely, my guess is you won't be greeted warmly. There is definitely an interest in what you are doing though.
Thank you for your reply

About the Toyota system, we use the dedicated tools via OBD port read/write and programming software to do the basic upgrade.

In fact, we have implemented 102 days with daily driving tests and dyno tests to be the reason for the balance of durability and fuel consumption.Try to reference our Facebook
Facebook Post
NX200T test info click here
Facebook Post

About us to modify the ECU detail as follows

Basic program
1. Boost pressure request value
2. Mass air flow static value
3.Maximum filling( 5 modes)
4.Torque limitation
5.Boost limitation via intake tempture Knock level
6.Injection control (IAT/MAF/Coolant)
7.Lambda control (open loop/close loop)
8.Ignition timing(IAT/Knock control)
9.VVT-i optimization(full boost and high RPM)
10.Throttle response

For upgrade ECU that above basic settings are necessary, we do two type of fuel octane(RON95 and 98)

We are ready to road test for 8AR-FTS in US next week.

Please feel free to contact usttisuperfast@gmail.com

I hope you are satisfied with our reply
Old 04-11-17, 07:01 PM
TomoG
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi Tony, is the ECU reflash just a one-time thing or would I send you datalogs after the reflash for additional tuning?

Also, is there a downpipe for the NX200t? If so, how is it compared to the OEM pipe? How much larger, lighter, and what material is it made of?

Thank you,
Old 04-11-17, 08:13 PM
TTITony
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by TomoG
Hi Tony, is the ECU reflash just a one-time thing or would I send you datalogs after the reflash for additional tuning?

Also, is there a downpipe for the NX200t? If so, how is it compared to the OEM pipe? How much larger, lighter, and what material is it made of?

Thank you,
Hi TomoG

That's work flow as follows
Here's the process
-Once you purchase the product, TTI will email you the drivers for the tools and also the program download link.

- Once you have received the tools (USB license dongle and OBD openport) you will use it with the program to read the stock file from the ECU (save this file for reverting to stock if needed).

- The stock file is then to be sent to Tony so he can make adjustments for the Stage 1 or 2 parameters. He will then send it back to you when he is done. It may take a couple hours due to time difference but there is no downtime in between, the car is still fully functional at stock.

- You will then write the tuned file into your ECU and ENJOY!
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/per...t-tune-33.html

Regarding the downpipe for NX200T test now , it s use #304 stainless steel and resonator, Piping size will gradually change with the same turbo outlet into the middle of the exhaust pipe.
Old 04-12-17, 04:54 PM
TomoG
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for the reply Tony! When do you think the downpipe will be done with testing and what's the cost? Also, is it removing a catalytic converter? If so, will there be an option for a high flow catalytic converter instead of just removing it?

Looking at your dynosheets, it seems a downpipe is necessary to make any serious gains. Is the transmission strong enough to withstand this large of an increase in torque?
Old 05-23-17, 07:43 PM
TTITony
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by TomoG
Thanks for the reply Tony! When do you think the downpipe will be done with testing and what's the cost? Also, is it removing a catalytic converter? If so, will there be an option for a high flow catalytic converter instead of just removing it?

Looking at your dynosheets, it seems a downpipe is necessary to make any serious gains. Is the transmission strong enough to withstand this large of an increase in torque?
NX200T downpipe under development and no any issue with stage 1 .
Old 06-12-17, 07:37 AM
Sheddy
Lexus Champion

Received 409 Likes on 312 Posts

All pulls were made on 93 oct

Modifications
OEM & Stage 1- K&N drop in filter.
Stage 2- HPS intake tube w K&N drop in filter and TTI sports catalyst down pipe.