CL Vendor Products for NX New product details, group buys and more, specifically for the NX model from CL Vendors

New Product Default Black pearl emblem alternative - Looking for product testers

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-16, 04:35 PM
Don Nguyen
Former Sponsor

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Default Black pearl emblem alternative - Looking for product testers

I actually do not need product testers as much I am looking for some people who are willing to take before/after pictures of this new product that I have made that goes over the front Lexus emblem.

Here is a picture of the before/after of how the emblem looks.

Shoot me a PM on here or e-mail me at Don@WannabeRacer.com if you're genuinely interested and willing to follow through with before/after pictures.

It won't be free, but it'll be at a very good price, just so I can separate those who just want free stuff and those who are actually interested and can provide me with quality feedback.

If you guys had any thoughts, comments, questions, feel free to post them here or message me.

Thanks!

-Don

Don@WannabeRacer.com
Old 06-13-17, 03:05 PM
Don Nguyen
Former Sponsor

I have had lots of people contact me about other various pre cut pieces for their cars.

At the moment, I only have the emblem overlay. If anyone is still interested in those, feel free to PM or e-mail me directly.

Thanks!
Old 03-22-18, 07:10 PM
Don Nguyen
Former Sponsor

Still available for those who are interested. Will post some more updated pictures soon of some more examples of the emblem overlay on cars.

Thanks!

Don@WannabeRacer.com
Old 04-04-18, 09:40 AM
Don Nguyen
Former Sponsor

Here are some before/after pictures from a member on here who got an overlay from me for their front emblem.

The exposure/lighting in pictures may make it harder to notice the before/after. It is typically more pronounced in person. It is a good balance between being just dark enough to give it the black pearl emblem look that Lexus offers.

Don@WannabeRacer.com