CL Vendor Products for IS-F New product details, group buys and more, specifically for the IS-F model from CL Vendors

New Product RR-Racing ISF ECU Tune.... FINALLY!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-17, 04:43 AM
RRRacing
Sponsor

Received 1,362 Likes on 621 Posts

Originally Posted by Leander311
Same here... Rafi, will you have someone in the shop around New Years? I'll be traveling, so this would be the ideal window to send mine in. Maybe you could have a look at the trim files as well and make sure everything is to your expectations.

On another note, I had to go with stock rotors and so have a bit of cash to use elsewhere on the car. Of the coilovers you offer, which are the best bang for the buck? I'd like something great for track but with ease of adjustability to offer great road manners as well.
We are always working so that should not be a problem. All you have to do is coordinate with us a few days ahead of time, that way we make sure to turnaround the ECU same day, or hold shipment until you return.

Rafi
Email: Contact@RR-Racing.com
Phone: 484-756-1777
Facebook : Youtube

The following users liked this post:
Leander311 (11-20-17)
Old 12-21-17, 07:16 PM
O1GS43O
Intermediate

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Just ordered my odb tuner from RR!!! cant wait to feel it!!!
Old 12-22-17, 06:59 AM
JPxMODz
Lead Lap

Received 111 Likes on 70 Posts

Originally Posted by O1GS43O
Just ordered my odb tuner from RR!!! cant wait to feel it!!!
The tune is nice! But you won`t notice and night a day difference without some supporting mods like their inhouse intake, exhaust & headers
Old 12-22-17, 07:58 AM
O1GS43O
Intermediate

Cool

Originally Posted by JPxMODz
The tune is nice! But you won`t notice and night a day difference without some supporting mods like their inhouse intake, exhaust & headers
I have silky, borla and a hps elbow with toms filter
JPxMODz (12-22-17)
Old 12-22-17, 08:13 AM
JPxMODz
Lead Lap

Received 111 Likes on 70 Posts

Originally Posted by O1GS43O
I have silky, borla and a hps elbow with toms filter
Enjoy the extra boost!
Old 01-23-18, 01:04 PM
RRRacing
Sponsor

Hi guys, you better get our ISF supercharger... because we are already making 412whp with our IS350 SC kit

Email: Contact@RR-Racing.com
Phone: 484-756-1777
Facebook : Youtube

Old 01-23-18, 01:07 PM
O1GS43O
Intermediate

Originally Posted by RRRacing
Hi guys, you better get our ISF supercharger... because we are already making 412whp with our IS350 SC kit

as soon a head unit that can push 15+psi is avalible I will get it and do 9to1 pistons and H beam rods
breed (03-10-20)
Old 01-23-18, 02:53 PM
liquidtek
Advanced

Received 96 Likes on 59 Posts

Lower the price of the supercharger kit for the ISF to the same as the IS350 and maybe more people will consider it
The following 2 users liked this post by liquidtek:
breed (03-10-20), FinLIFE (01-23-18)
Old 01-23-18, 03:17 PM
RRRacing
Sponsor

Originally Posted by liquidtek
Lower the price of the supercharger kit for the ISF to the same as the IS350 and maybe more people will consider it
It’s cant be lowered that much, there are lots more parts and it costs much more to make the ISF kit.Rafi
Old 01-23-18, 05:24 PM
MileHIFcar
Pole Position

Received 402 Likes on 256 Posts

Nice gains Rafi!...............so you were able to find more power for the IS/GS/ 350s.......up to 412 glad you guys were able to find more, I think you were around 370 whp last time we talked
Old 01-23-18, 06:48 PM
FinLIFE
Pole Position

Received 37 Likes on 34 Posts

Liquidtek if more companies offered supercharger kits the price would be lower imo. Unfortunately that's not the case yet. You can price it whatever you'd like when your the only one making it
Old 01-23-18, 09:44 PM
msgs350
Pole Position

Received 196 Likes on 129 Posts

Originally Posted by RRRacing
It’s cant be lowered that much, there are lots more parts and it costs much more to make the ISF kit.Rafi
Group buy pricing?
Old 01-23-18, 11:20 PM
Weapon F

Received 249 Likes on 135 Posts

Guys guys for those of you that are complaining about price there are several factors to take a look at.

First of all look at all R&D time they took to develop supercharger kit they just didn't slap it together and throw it on their shop ISF they spent well over a year developing and testing supercharger kit.

Then there's a kit itself sure could it be cheaper yes it could be, if they decided to use cheap parts just go through what you actually get in the kit from the Rotex supercharger which is one of the best in the business to the custom harmonic balancer that is a work of art and itself then there is all the carbon fiber piping sure they could have used off-the-shelf stuff but it would be boring and ugly as hell.

Try building a similar kit with high-end Quality Parts with top-notch supercharger custom harmonic balancer carbon fiber piping and everything else using being used in their supercharger kit and see what it comes out to. Then factoring the time you going to spend test fitting everything making sure everything fits and works properly and won't blow your motor.

Now can someone build a kit for Less, probably it can be done but will it have the same quality as their kit I'm just saying.

Lastly now had the ISF still been in production today and had lexus sold the same numbers of ISF as the M3 in last 10yrs well over 80 thousands cars in 10yrs between E90m and F80m yea kits would most likely be cheaper not much but yes cheaper but since that didn't happen the price is what it is you have to pay to play.

Last edited by Weapon F; 01-24-18 at 06:08 AM.
The following 2 users liked this post by Weapon F:
ImportISF (02-09-18), viprez586 (04-29-18)
Old 01-24-18, 04:09 AM
RRRacing
Sponsor

Originally Posted by Weapon F
Guys guys for those of you that are complaining about price there are several factors to take a look at.
First of all look at all the R&D time they took to develop supercharger kit they just didn't slap it together and throw it on their shop ISF they spent well over a year developing and testing the supercharger kit.

Then there's a kit itself sure could it be cheaper yes it could abe, if they decided to use cheap parts just go through what you actually get in the kit from the Rotex supercharger which is one of the best in the business to the custom harmonic balancer that is a work of art and itself then there is all the carbon fiber piping sure they could have used off-the-shelf stuff but it would be boring and ugly as hell.

Try building a similar kit with high-end Quality Parts will top-notch supercharger custom harmonic balancer carbon fiber piping and everything else using being used in their supercharger kit and see what it comes out to. Then factoring the time you going to spend test fitting everything making sure everything fits and works properly and won't blow your motor.

Now can someone build a kit for Less, probably it can be done but I won't be most likely have the same quality as their kit I'm just saying.

Lastly now had the ISF still been in production today and had lexus sold the same numbers of ISF as the M3 in last 10yrs well over 80 thousands cars in 10yrs between E90m and F80m yea kits would most likely be cheaper not much but yes cheaper but since that didn't happen the price is what it is you have to pay to play.
Thank you for that explanation.... yeah e92 m3 kits are priced same as ours, but I don’t think folks realize how rare the ISF’s are. And BTW, we sell more RCF kits than ISF kits, and it’s not like we sell a lot of those. Just to give everyone a sense of how rare these cars are, I think ford sells about as many Mustangs in 1 good month as the entire production run of ISF and RCF put together... which is one of the things that makes our cars so special!Rafi
Old 01-24-18, 06:33 AM
FinLIFE
Pole Position

Received 37 Likes on 34 Posts

Weapon f I get your point, but did the same r&d not go into developing the kit for the 350? Are they not using the same quality parts in both kits? That's what I'm wondering about. Maybe one kit has more parts than the other one but enough to justify nearly $3400?? From what I've noticed anything that's for and actual F car is priced more. That's just how it is
breed (03-10-20)

Quick Reply: New Product RR-Racing ISF ECU Tune.... FINALLY!!!